Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Gauntlet!  (Read 7139 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Gauntlet!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 06:48:07 am »

Hypnotize the poor thing to remove its ability to feel pain.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 11:37:53 am »

i pet the dog

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 11:46:15 am »

"I called it, I called it! I knew it was Fablehaven! I knew it!"

Take a rest to prepare myself for when it grows snake heads and starts shooting acid that could melt your leg off.
You take a rest. I think it's a pretty good idea. I'm not quite sure what Fablehaven is (a book series?) but you have me caught and my tricks revealed. Damn it.

I'm just a cute little parasite, living inside a dog's heart. Taking a nap, how relaxing!
You take a rest as well.

kick the dog's head.
You kick the dog in the head! 3 damage!

Muzzle the dog to stop it from speaking.
You muzzle the dog, preventing it from whispering awfully. Or maybe it was the room?

Strangle the dog.
3 damage!

Turn the dog upside down to make it God. God doesn't exist in this nightmarish half-realm, so the dog has no choice but to erase itself.
How did you come to a conclusion that this was a nightmarish half-realm? It could be a perfectly decent realm. It could be more decent than the realm you came from, you know. Anyway, you turn the dog upside down, causing its muzzle to fall off. Oh no. It begins to laugh!

Kick it until it stops moving. Then kick it until it's mush.
You kick the dog until it turns to mush! Dog killed?

Hypnotize the poor thing to remove its ability to feel pain.
I'm not so sure you should take mercy on it, you know. You hypnotise it. You think it's beginning to work, but you also get this unsettling feeling in the back of your throat.

i pet the dog
You pet what remains of the dog. Don't worry, it doesn't appreciate it!

The dog has the consistency of mashed potatoes. You raise your fists, watching and leering at its remains. A mouth emerges from the pile, and then howls. The room flips outside down, and you drop onto the floor. The whispers intensify: they're almost coherent at this point.

ROUND ONE.
PHASE: 3/5.
Rabid Dog: 0/10 HP.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 11:47:54 am »

i commit the big meow

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 11:56:33 am »

Distribute aerosolized earmuff fluff around the room so that the whispers are unhearable.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 11:57:10 am »

Wait, we started on the floor. When the room flipped upside down, we fell to the floor. We are still on the floor. Therefore, both us and the "dog" are upside down. Kick it off the floor!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 11:57:44 am »

Start punching the walls, they must be whats whispering!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 12:18:23 pm »

zzzzz
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 12:32:29 pm »

We killed the body, now it’s a dog spirit. Summon Luigi’s glorified vacuum to kill it.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 02:53:18 pm »

Eat the dog potato mashed thingy goop.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:00:39 pm by TrickleJest »

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2018, 02:55:39 pm »

Sorry about missing a few days, I was occupied.
i commit the big meow
You commit the big meow. The whispers stop for a second, then they become malevolent. Cats are heresy, and must be eliminated.

Distribute aerosolized earmuff fluff around the room so that the whispers are unhearable.
The room is muffled, and the whispers are unhearable.

Wait, we started on the floor. When the room flipped upside down, we fell to the floor. We are still on the floor. Therefore, both us and the "dog" are upside down. Kick it off the floor!
You realise that the "dog" is defying gravity, and lies ascendant on the ceiling. You jump. The ceiling is very high. You drop to the ground.

Start punching the walls, they must be whats whispering!
You start punching the walls, but they're covered with fluff! It's like you're in a psychiatric hospital!

zzzzz
You sleep.

We killed the body, now it’s a dog spirit. Summon Luigi’s glorified vacuum to kill it.
You begin to tear the dog's spirit out of its body! Of course, having your soul be ripped out of your body is quite painful, and the rabid dog isn't so happy.

Eat the dog potato mashed thingy goop.
You eat the dog goop while Ragnar rips out its soul. Dog essence courses through your body: it is as if something horrific will burst out of your body. Or maybe you'll become a furry?

Doesn't this mean Egan is inside of you?

The dog remains are gone, because a certain genius just ate them. The dog has been released from its cage, and you're still in yours. Very sad. Its spirit speaks. You don't understand it, because you don't speak dog, but you feel like those words are very important. They're sucking the life out of you.

ROUND ONE.
PHASE: 4/5.
The room has been muffled.

Liberated & Spiritual Dog: 25/25 HP.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2018, 02:59:44 pm »

Oof. Am no longer inside dog. Inside other body. Start releasing hormones to make the host body more doglike.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2018, 03:06:09 pm »

Run past the dog
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2018, 03:10:59 pm »

Beat the dog out of Trickle before he turns!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2018, 06:07:01 pm »

Spray Ghostbuster particles everywhere. I have no idea what they actually do, but I'm sure it will be helpful.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5