Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 53281 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #975 on: December 28, 2019, 04:16:31 pm »

"...As it seems she is talking to Clara, I will go with both of you."
Ismo snapped his fingers together to get his Argiope's attention to make sure she was going to return to his shoulder.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: December 28, 2019, 04:17:53 pm »

"I could help Ace too, i-if that's okay...."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 28, 2019, 04:20:37 pm »

"Do you mind if I come along as well? I'm curious as to what could be inside..."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: December 28, 2019, 04:43:25 pm »

: "Well, you're not keeping me out. This is kinda my reason for signing up."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 28, 2019, 06:27:52 pm »

: Very well, let me see that wall... Nodding to the little entourage he accrued, Ace moved to a seemingly normal wall, putting his hand on it.

: Here it is. Ace pushed a part of the wall that gave in like a button, opening up a hidden door next to it. Ace went inside first, illuminating the dark corridor with his staff and examining the surroundings. The end of the corridor led to a small room with various shelves and broken cabinets, empty of anything valuable.

: It doesn't seem like anyone has been here in a long time, it's all dusty and filthy. Did nobody even try to look for a secret room? Practically everyone in Kiza has a secret room one way or another... But it seems there's nothing left here too. No research at all... my master really took care to leave nothing behind.

: Unless! Ace went to what seemed a broken desk, and forcefully bent it until it gave. But instead of breaking, the desk revealed a hidden compartment where a single piece of paper was kept safe from the passage of time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: December 28, 2019, 06:32:30 pm »

William took the paper and read it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: December 28, 2019, 06:36:23 pm »

"Hidden passages and hidden compartments...I am starting to like this city."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 28, 2019, 06:44:00 pm »

Meanwhile, Astera had stayed behind with Clara, Senija, and others, and was busy inspecting the ring they had stolen from the now dead gang leader.

"Hmm... good shiny."

Placing it on their finger, they wandered over to Clara and Senija and grinned at them both.

"Was good fight. You new friend? I am Astera, am луу анчин from far away. Good meeting!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: December 28, 2019, 06:47:01 pm »

The paper read much like the other ones, but this one was an original, meaning the group was the first, and currently the only ones to know of its existence.

"My latest project was an abject failure!

Despite the land being successfully raised, the resulting island was completely uninhabitable, at least by our people.

Volcanic activity and earthquakes ravage it constantly, and it has already attracted dragons to make their nests there and threaten the coastline and beyond.

But that's not the worst of it. The change in landscape has brought change in climate, and massive droughts have struck what was once the fertile land of Kiza.

I am being blamed by all of this, along with the partners that made it possible, Zukovich and Salaam. I fear the rest of Kiza may decide that we have outlived our usefulness."

Ace was reading the paper over William's shoulder.

: I have never heard of any volcanic island.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 28, 2019, 06:50:58 pm »

"Neither have I... but we happen to be traveling with an islander and if I remember correctly she has said something about dragons."

William pocketed the paper, intending to bring this up with Astera as soon as possible.

"This is an awfully big thing to cover up, but if any nation was possible of such a thing it would be Kizamo."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: December 28, 2019, 07:13:47 pm »

Ismo inclined himself forward to check the paper as well, only to tilt his head a tad after learning such...An odd secret.
"If these catastrophes were affecting Kiza, I am sure you can understand why they would want to keep this hidden."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 29, 2019, 10:37:54 am »

"Considering the effect it had on this country - could have had on the entire continent - I'm not sure how they hid something of this magnitude."

"Well, let's nevermind that. We've found what we came here for."

"It does leave us with a bit of a quandary. Do we try to make arrangements to go to this island, or do we search the town for further clues instead of assuming the group headed there?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 29, 2019, 10:50:23 am »

: "What about that island to the south? The one Ixion had that prison on about 20 years back? It's isolated from the mainland, but close enough to reach by boat as well as cause problems with climate here. For years, they've had the place under literal lock and key...maybe that's where all this land-raising volcano stuff took place."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 29, 2019, 10:56:26 am »

"No, I don't think that's relevant. I don't think Kiza would be affected by an island far to the south of it. It's possible, but I doubt it. Good thinking anyway, though."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: December 29, 2019, 11:11:38 am »

"M-maybe it's somewhere already inhabited? If it was so long ago, things might have changed since then."
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 79