Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 53289 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2018, 02:30:58 am »

"You, too? But then you have an advantage on me... I don't believe you ever said your family name."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2018, 10:55:32 am »

"You said Hirana? Isn't that the name of the famous scholar in Kizamo?"

Amber had been listening intently to the conversation but shook herself as she realized she should probably respond.

"I did say that, and yes, it is. Mother's made a name for herself in the last twenty years with all her discoveries and inventions! She always told me a lot of her inspiration came from her travels, and after I heard about the treasure, I figured I could try some adventure myself."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2018, 11:04:14 am »

Vigdis stiffened noticeably at Amber's reply. Hirana. Catherine Hirana, one of the heroes who had defeated Chaos. What were the odds? Her reply came out almost strained-sounding.
"I would rather keep it that way for now."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2018, 12:45:13 pm »

"I did say that, and yes, it is. Mother's made a name for herself in the last twenty years with all her discoveries and inventions! She always told me a lot of her inspiration came from her travels, and after I heard about the treasure, I figured I could try some adventure myself."

"Ah, I see. I hope this journey proves inspirational."

"I would rather keep it that way for now."

"...Very well."

She seems pretty stuck on honor and thieves and doesn't want to admit her name. I bet ten gold she's the daughter of some deposed gang leader.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2018, 06:01:01 am »

At last there was some rumbling heard from beyond the door Ismo tapped. A moment after, the door opened, and a scrawny man with angular features appeared.

Well met, Ismo. I see you picked up the egg. Before I let all of you in, can I ask who are your friends?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2018, 12:49:37 pm »

"Yes, that day arrived sooner than I expected so I am already carrying it."
Ismo glanced to the side for a moment before giving a slow nod.
"They have a deal with me, so we are just working together for now. I also need your help with something, if you don't mind."
"What do you know about Zubor Darek, Zukovich and Salaam?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2018, 01:02:22 pm »

William held up a hand.

"We would also like to know about Kiza and Rubidan, if you have any information on those locations. And if it helps, I believe Zubor Darek was known as the 'Gentle Giant'."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2018, 01:07:53 pm »

Welcome to all then.

The man allowed everyone into the small store, and pulled out one chair, which he sat on.

I have no idea who or what those names refer to. However... I know they are mentioned in a certain paper that has taken Auroch in an uproar. Is that why you picked up the egg, you are going to try and find the rumored treasure, Ismo?

Still sitting, the man turned towards William when he interjected.

Ah... That explains it. Rubidan is one of the cities hidden in the desert, one of the Kizamo ones, and Kiza is the previous name of Kizamo, now used to refer to the desert itself. As for the "Gentle Giant", it has been theorized that he has relation to a hero of old Alberal, one by the name of Tarnum Darek.

Oh and, you can call me Sieve. What are your names?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2018, 01:14:13 pm »

"Ah, yes. Apologies for the rudeness, Mr. Sieve; I didn't mean to start making demands before even giving my name, I was just... caught up in the moment."

You might as well tell him. These people are going to find it strange if you tell them your last name but not someone who knows things.

"I'm William Argent."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2018, 01:15:52 pm »

"I am Clara, Mr... Sieve. "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2018, 01:18:19 pm »

"They did provide me the egg and sent me away, and I should not return until I complete my task. So the task I have in mind does happen to be this treasure, yes."
"Do you happen to have more information related to those keywords? Or perhaps an outdated map?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2018, 01:23:17 pm »

"My name Astera! Nice to meet Sieve. Ooo, do you know about my home? Outlands? An wanting to go back some day..."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2018, 03:34:19 pm »

"I'm... Rafiel."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2018, 04:57:04 pm »

"Vigdis." She kept her greeting to that; Sieve was clearly a false name, and she already did not like this place, though her displeasure was partially masked by the fact that her face always looked like that.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2018, 11:34:47 am »

"I'm Amber. Good to meet you!" Amber said, a simple enough introduction. "Are you a scholar? You seem to know a bit."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 79