Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 53258 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #1125 on: August 28, 2020, 10:45:53 am »

The shadow suddenly got really interested and approached Lev.

You. Can you see me too, with that eye of yours?

He said he could see the past, not you. You're just the same as that eye. I wonder if he has to put up with something like you.

Shut up Billy-boy. I wasn't talking to you.

Why don't you look in his eye and see what happens?

What, do you think it will get rid of me? I'll come back. I always do. You can't separate yourself from me any more than you can your own thoughts.

But the shadow was still bemused at the idea of what would happen if it looked into the eye, so it did.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 28, 2020, 10:48:00 am »

"'That' being what? Something that failed to work or an object that became part of the museum?"
Ismo stared at the weird eye even if he wasn't sure if this guy was speaking the truth or if he was just a madman who happened to simply have an odd-looking eye.
"...If what you say is true, then I can understand why you want these pages so badly."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1127 on: August 28, 2020, 11:41:36 am »

"I apologise, but it is my turn to be mysterious."
"I did not intend to speak that out loud; some things are best forgotten from the world at large."
"They can be terribly troublesome in the wrong hands."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1128 on: August 28, 2020, 12:51:33 pm »

Vigdis eyed the. . . eye. . . suspiciously. It was a farfetched claim, to be sure, but it made a certain kind of sense. As she lost nothing by checking, Vigdis navigated her way to a position where she could get a good look without getting in the way, and peered into the mysterious orb.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 28, 2020, 01:35:25 pm »

"Hm...very well then. Safe to assume it wasn't a good creation if you wish don't wish to speak about it."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 28, 2020, 02:21:22 pm »

: I will make sure those forgotten things are brought back in a safe and improved way...

As they looked into the eye, their vision focused on the swirling blue until it was all they could see, even William's shadow, giving the impression of traveling through the tunnel.

Until they could see something at the other end. When they finally "arrived", everyone was staring at a table with papers strewn over it, and hands that were not theirs sifting through them. The schematics drawn in the papers were clearly visible, almost indecipherable for most of the party, and they even spotted one for the Water Fountain.

Then a knock was heard, and their sight was forcibly lifted towards a familiar looking laboratory. More schematics and contraptions littered the area as they walked towards the door and opened it, where a bearded man with curly hair and green and gold clothes waited. But his features were unclear, generic yet different every time, as if they were dreaming him.

"Ah, Salaam, you heard the news?" A soft voice spoke from within their viewpoint, its gender unsure.

"Indeed, I'm very happy for you friend. Are you ready to go to the meeting?"

"Yes, let's go. We will meet with Zukovich on the way."

"I have to admit, I was wrong about him. And I'm glad I was."

"I told you he was a hard worker, even if he doesn't look like it. Those machines of his require thought and inventiveness like no other."

The view turned as the owner went to close the door when suddenly the blue overtook the onlookers and went back to their own selves once again. The more eagle eyed of the group would notice a faint figure appeared visible just before it ended...

: I take it you all saw it, right?

: I didn't! Ace pointed out quickly as Lev put on his monocle again.

: Strange, that never happened before... I'm guessing it's because of your unusual anatomy.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 28, 2020, 02:23:37 pm »

"I did. But....w-what was that?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 28, 2020, 04:42:29 pm »

"...Yeah, saw that... bearded man, talking about 'Salaam' and 'Zukovich'? We all saw the same thing?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 28, 2020, 11:01:40 pm »

"...An odd experience for sure. But there was someone else with them, right before the vision ended I saw them-Or at least the shape of another person."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 31, 2020, 05:25:18 pm »

"Hmm. Lev seems to have a form of psychometry - he can see the past associated with objects by holding them. The ability itself is extremely rare though not unheard of... but that eye's ability to let others see it too is something I've never seen in any book I've read."

William rubbed his chin as he thought.

Nothing special happened. I saw the same thing they all did. Probably. Should've looked yourself.

"Perhaps we should compare notes and make sure we all saw the same thing?"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 08:53:35 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2020, 05:09:13 pm »

"I saw the bearded man as well. I wonder what other information could be uncovered. . ." Her tone was suspicious, rather than wondering, but she declined to comment further.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2020, 09:41:51 pm »

”I saw this bearded guy too, but - an' I am bein' painfully honest here - I have jus' about no idea what's goin' on."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 04, 2020, 11:35:02 pm »

: "...Well that was something different. Don't know what it means exactly but still. Novel. Sorry Will, I didn't catch anything in particular about whoever was speaking. Something about a Zukovich and his machines?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 05, 2020, 04:47:44 am »

: That's quite correct, William. Although I should mention that the ability to let you see what I see is more of an awakened or trained ability rather than an innate one, born from my need to show people my visions.

: Thanks to that skill, we were able to replicate some of the schematics. We have skilled engineers, Lev being one of them, but even then our replicas, though functioning, are incomplete. I'll bring one of the machines that we built from schematics originating from the vision you just saw. Darius left the room, leaving Lev with the group.

: The machine Darius speaks of is a recording box, no need to worry. But we can discuss it when it's here. Do you still have doubts about the job I've proposed to you? Will you share what you found?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 05, 2020, 06:33:39 am »

”A recordin' box...? Is that some kind'a thing you write on, or somethin'?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79