Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 53270 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2018, 10:43:11 am »

Ismo glanced at the now dead foe and cursed under his breath when he noticed someone else already took the piece of paper. When that same person directed his word towards him, he replied with a shrug.
"You aren't wrong about that. I didn't have to do it, especially when it involves dealing with a  gang, but you have something that is also of my interest."
As soon as he said that, he raised a gloved hand and pointed a finger towards the piece of paper William was holding.
"And as you can see Miss Outlands isn't too good at playing the innocent here, so I am sure you can already tell how valuable it is. That and the fact it was under the care of a gang, so that leads to another question; what were you doing before all of this? Because I never saw any of your faces in the slums, I would have remembered with all these...Fancy outfits."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2018, 10:46:37 am »

"...It's true, I did say that. And an Argent always keeps his word."

William looked to Ismo.

"Well, I can't answer for everyone. We all just happened to be going the same way when we were jumped - I don't even know anyone's name. But I was just sort of... meandering."

He chuckled nervously and looked down.

"I didn't really have a plan. I just thought there were a lot of rumors about treasure around here, so I'd just walk around and see what I could find out. I didn't imagine the day would turn out like this."

"William Argent, by the way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2018, 10:51:47 am »

"I was looking for such a thing as well. And I would not recommend giving something potentially leading to it to an individual not even capable of honesty after having their life saved."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2018, 10:57:34 am »

"Can you trust my honesty, then? I'll remember what's on it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2018, 10:58:15 am »

Ismo placed a hand under his chin and nodded.
"Ah, yes, the treasure. That was my guess, considering people do prefer to stay away from here for good reasons, and I somewhat doubt I will be hearing different answer from the others."
"Luckily for you, blood wasn't spilled in vain. That paper...I had been paying attention to that gang for a reason, it might be the lead for that treasure. And considering whenever you want it or not, you are 'marked' by causing the death of those men, I would say you are part of this place now. So I might as well guide you to a place we can properly talk without the risk of being ambushed."
Ismo offered his hand to William this time to properly greet him.
"Ismo Atoro. Also keep a strong grip on that paper, unless you want to let your shot at it slip away. I will help you to navigate in the slums, but I am sure you know people don't do these things for free."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2018, 11:02:06 am »

"I've been given no reason not to trust you, I suppose." She neglected to voice her opinion of the masked man - he had helped, yes, but only because it seemed to be profitable, by her estimation of his behavior. "I am Vigdis." She seemed like she was about to continue, but failed to actually say anything else.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2018, 11:03:02 am »

William shook Ismo's hand.

"I understand, but I'm also not very wealthy at the moment. I'm not sure what I can offer you other than knowing what I know about this."

He meant the paper in his other hand.

"And let those thugs come if they must."

"Scum like them are a shame upon Alberal and no one will miss them when they're all rotting in the ground."

William coughed nervously. He shouldn't say that kind of thing even if he was thinking it.

"That is, the streets will be safer now..."

He nodded to Vigdis in acknowledgement/greeting.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:05:03 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2018, 11:07:10 am »

-snip-
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2018, 11:08:08 am »

-snip-

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2018, 11:08:39 am »

Astera had been busy dressing their wounds but at that comment, they struggled up again, glaring at the girl.

"Have been honest. Told where from. Is my paper now, even if not mine originally. So go away, Новш. Appreciate help but not insult."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2018, 11:11:27 am »

Vigdis nodded at William's words.
"Criminals like them made their choice. It wouldn't be a shame if they all dropped dead now." She returned Astera's glare as they spoke.
"You seem to be sorely mistaken about how property works."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:54 am »

"That's exactly the kind of payment I am hoping for; a share of the treasure. I don't expect people to bring valuables when going through a fishy street."
"Even if you apparently have a thirst for the blood of thugs, gangs usually walk around in group...And even bigger groups if they are hunting for something or someone, so going for a more careful and stealthy approach will do us better."
Ismo glanced to the side and gave a brief nod to Vigdis.
"Good. I won't hide my interests here, and I have no intentions of lying or attempting to trick others, especially when it is clear we all have the same objective. So if this offer is of your interest, we can make a deal."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2018, 11:13:54 am »

"Says person who not want to return paper. You steal it too at that point. Unless you think it ok since steal from terrible thief. Новш"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:23:37 am by Swordstar »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2018, 11:23:06 am »

"Reclaiming stolen property from a thief is not stealing. In an ideal case, we would be seeking the original owner, but the only ones who would know them are dead or would wish the same upon us. Besides... If the paper is as unimportant as you claim, you should not be so upset at parting with it."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2018, 11:25:06 am »

"So noble cause, take from thief to give to... Yourself? Yourself! Sure. Good job thief. You fit in well down here."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 79