Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Shattered Lands  (Read 15424 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Lands
« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2019, 03:35:38 pm »

Aaah - wait, is it too late to enter my action? I had been distracted by ICAR updating

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 17, 2019, 03:38:08 pm »

Not if you do it very quickly.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 17, 2019, 03:39:44 pm »

Invest 1 point in XLII
Defend XXV with 50%
Defend XVI with remainder

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 17, 2019, 04:11:57 pm »

This should be no surprise to people paying attention, but I would like to specify for the rest- any troops that remain home defend all the territories at once, while attackers attack one territory at a time (in the order specified.)
Also, if two or more players attack the same enemy, the order of players will be randomized unless all of them agree on the order beforehand.

King RulerOfNothing  Attacks XVI and XXV, their forces are met by a combined force of over 300 defenders. Unlike the movie, defenders hold their ground, losing only 1 soldier. They also buy 6 new books.

King The_Two_Eternities rests on his laurels.

King MonkeyMarkMario attacks X, XXI, and XXXVI. Defenders of X are annihilated with the attackers in a blaze of glory (attack/defense tech allows for higher casualties then there are troops, and here both were higher.) The other two fall into Li hands unopposed.

King Jerick sends a force to defend his allies in NSFW, attacks XXXVIII, killing 7 defenders and forcing a surrender (7 loot is obtained) and buys buys 10 greaves.

The Masked Realms send 40 men (as many as their boats will carry) to recover LXXX. Predictably they are slaughtered to a man. They also demolish all of their own infrastructure (generally I'll need specific lands for that, in the future). Their remaining troops are killed holding back an invasion of X, but do not manage to defend XXI or XXXVI.

King EvictedSaint invests in infrastructure. 1 amazing plow horse is unveiled. It tastes of raisins and turns into a plane. They also decide to explicitly focus on defense. A defense bolstered by a Redsvale contingent. It's very effective, and destroys a combined 120 enemies, while losing only 1 defender (to a wall climbing accident.)

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, South Lland, points: 178 income:105/turn boats:40 offense: +60% defense: +70% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario, The_Two_Eternities

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 228 income: 38/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario, RulerOfNothing

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands., points: 205 income: 121/turn boats:22 offense: +100% defense: +100% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 173 income: 59/turn offense: +16% defense: +30% Allies: EvictedSaint, KitRougard

King KitRougard of The Masked Realms, Duke of Masked Tribes, XXI, points: 28 income: 10/turn boats:4 defense: +50% Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 344 (+80 Redsvale troops) income: 115/turn Allies: Jerick

I feel very sleepy typing this up, so double check your points/incomes.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 02:06:52 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2019, 04:35:08 pm »

Build 15 boats, Send 100 troops to capture X, and 50 to capture LXXIX(KitRougard I will accept a surrender and have you as my vassal).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 17, 2019, 04:48:17 pm »

Oh, honey, you're the first one to ask for a surrender.

VASSALIZED NPC ME, I'M A SORE LOSER AND OUTTA HERE
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2019, 10:36:10 pm »

I'm going to go for secret orders this turn.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2019, 07:30:42 am »

I feel very sleepy typing this up, so double check your points/incomes.
I'm 7 points short (I'm guessing you forgot to add the conquest bonus :P)

Now before I submit my orders I have a question; when you invest in offensive and defensive tech does it apply to calculations that turn or on turns after?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2019, 02:06:36 pm »

The turn after. Everything (income, territory requirements, points, boats etc.) goes into force on the turn after, except duchy requirement for kingdoms, which I should probably fix.

I'm 7 points short (I'm guessing you forgot to add the conquest bonus :P)
fixed

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2019, 02:33:15 pm »

Alright then in that case I shall be sneaksy sneaksy and pm you my actions.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2019, 02:43:49 pm »

Sneeki Beeki

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2019, 04:45:32 pm »

I still don't have a turn from The_Two_Eternities, and I'm going to pretend that's the reason there hasn't been an update this week.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 28, 2019, 05:09:09 pm »

Numerous Lands change hands, and the position of the minor nation alliance looks a little more promising, but is it enough?

King RulerOfNothing builds a 100 feet high wall, but is invaded before he finishes construction. 78 valiant defenders do not manage to hold XVII.

King The_Two_Eternities rests on his laurels some more.

King MonkeyMarkMario assimilates The Masked Realms. This makes him the duke of Masked Tribes and XXI (the kingdom title is too high and can not be vassalized).

King Jerick orders his troops to a assist NSFW in their attack. It's a shining success. 26 pikes are bought for the army as well.

The Masked Realms surrenders.

King EvictedSaint and his Resdvale allies bring overwhelming force of 536 to bear against Lland's 78 in XVII. 4 loot is collected from astonished peasants. 35 autographed sabers are distributed to NSFW warriors distinguished during the battle. Finally, he buys another horse for his subjects in VLII.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
King RulerOfNothing of Lland, Duke of Lland, Xevia, Viy, South Lland, points: 105 income:96/turn boats:40 offense: +60% defense: +170% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario, The_Two_Eternities

King The_Two_Eternities of Südland, Duke of Southron, Southport, points: 266 income: 38/turn boats:5  defense: +20%  offense: +20% Allies: MonkeyMarkMario, RulerOfNothing

King MonkeyMarkMario of Li, Duke of Li, Bi, LXands, Masked Tribes and XXI., points: 339 income: 127/turn boats:41 offense: +100% defense: +100% Allies: RulerOfNothing, The_Two_Eternities

King Jerick of Redsvale, Duke of Redsvale, Redsvale(1), points: 286 income: 59/turn offense: +42% defense: +30% Allies: EvictedSaint

Peasant KitRougard of Unmasked Realms, Duke of nothing, points: 0 income: 0 boats:0 defense: +50% Allies: Jerick

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd, Adultcontent, points: 459 income: 124/turn offense: +35% Allies: Jerick

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 28, 2019, 08:18:04 pm »

King EvictedSaint of NSFW, Duke of Lewd and Adultcontent welcomes and acknowledges King MonkeyMarkMario's rightful claim to the islands.  Taking into account TwoEntities' extended vacation, perhaps King MonkeyMarkMario would consider breaking their alliance and securing his rightful claim to LXXX?  I'm sure TwoEntities, were he here, would support and gladly transfer said island territory to you.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2019, 01:35:38 am »

The Kingdom of Li does not back stab their friends. If King The_Two_Eternities is around and would like to transfer the island they can, tho we will be fine if they with to keep it. In fact we would be willing to trade: the island for the main land. Now as for the kingdom of NSFW Such profanities as yo allow can never be spoken of, prepare your armies for the might of the kingdom of Li's military might.

Send 305 troops to LXVIII, offer King Jerick of Redsvale an alliance, send 30 troops to Lland for use as they need
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18