Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!  (Read 39677 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!
« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2019, 12:43:38 pm »

*stab*

Quote from: Jill vs Duelist
Hit: 94+15-25 = 84
Hit roll: 81, hit!
No critroll
Damage: 14+1-4 = 11dmg

//Dingalindgindging!

*fwoosh*

Quote from: Venza vs Javelineer A
Hit: 112-14 = 98
Hit roll: 63, hit!
Crit roll: 100, no crit
Damage: 11-2 = 9dmg

*zap*

Quote from: Erica vs Wooden Door
10-0 = 10dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:16:07 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2019, 01:14:56 pm »

Beowulf rushes out the door as soon as its broken down.
"Who's there!?"
Move to 15-19

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2019, 01:19:05 pm »

"We're the retinue of Princess Sophia, come to aid Joachim. Are you one of his men?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2019, 01:25:22 pm »

Rowan stands, his chest filled with pride and honor. As he desired to answer, Priscilla hailed them just before he had the chance.

"Hmpf..."

"As my comrade stated. If you are part of House Lichteisen's man-at-arms, grab whatever you need and join us in liberating this place from all evildoers!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2019, 01:27:23 pm »

~~Allies Turn!~~

Albrecht rode forward, his lance pointed at Beowulf.

"Wait, I remember you. You were with Joachim's tutors..." The knight rested his lance and thought for a moment before snapping his fingers

"Ah... your name's Beowulf, I believe. Nice job vandalising that door."

Princess meanwhile healed Priscilla up.

Quote from: Princess Sophia heals Priscilla
whatevs, full HP

~~Player Turn 4~~

EXP: 112/100

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:59:58 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2019, 02:00:16 pm »

Erica just gives Rowan a once over, adjusting her glasses and giving him a calm, flat look, before giving Priscilla her full attention.
"We are what is left of Lord Joachim's retinue. We were locked in that clothesroom before you came here by those thugs you dispatched. The rest were separated from us in the chaos or slain."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:03:31 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2019, 02:30:56 pm »

Priscilla gave an amused glance at Rowan before she responded to the woman in glasses.
"I see. Hopefully we're not too late for Joachim."
"I am the knightess Priscilla van den Borre. If either are you are wounded, I am sure the Princess can bestow some aid upon you."

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:33:49 pm by GiglameshDespair »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2019, 02:37:34 pm »

"I myself was not wounded, although my companion here was hurt somewhat. We were able to gather ourselves in the clothesroom before you arrived.

As you have introduced yourself, I too will offer you the same courtesy. I am Erica Aureliana di Palladino da Vancia, retainer to Lord Joachim. As long as we both seek him, I- and my companion- are at your service."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2019, 03:06:53 pm »

"Rowan Bouwman and Palewing, at your service. We shall crush any spellslinger foolishly standing between us and Lord Lichteisen!"

"Lord Albrecht, do you mind pulling Erica on your steed? Time is of the essence and we riders must assist where others are unable to catch up."

"With that said, Priscilla... On Palewing with you, lest you want to walk with the pace of a castle on legs."

9,21, rescue Priscilla, Canto 7,21
Order Albrecht: Rescue Erica unless she refuses, then move towards 4,19 and stay there until door is open.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2019, 03:18:17 pm »

"Glad to hear it. Let's sweep these scum out of the manor."

As Rowan rode up and spoke, she raised an eyebrow.
"Why, Rowan, haven't you ever heard the phrase 'Slow and steady wins the race'?" Priscilla smiled before she climbed onto the back of the pegasus. "That said, I've thought of getting a horse... though one typically closer to the ground than yours."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2019, 03:30:47 pm »

"I doubt you need to be slow and steady for a closed door..."

"But a mount sounds good. A horse means prestige, a horse tells immediately that you are someone. If you can afford one, Gallian breeds are the best mix between strength and speed, perfect for such heavy-armored warriors such as you. Unless you want to show off during ceremonies, then there's nothing that can beat a Tiberrine Copper. But those are just the peak of horse-breeding, any Angeborten purebreed will be comparable - and more affordable than some foreign breeds."

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2019, 03:33:59 pm »

"I once considered getting a horse for myself." Admits Jill as she turns from her slain foe, corpse sliding off her spear, to walk deeper into the mansion. "But then I remembered that I neither know how to care for one, nor how to properly ride one. Fighting from the back of one would have been interestingly difficult too..."

Jill shrugs. "But basically, if I ever can afford one, it'll for traveling on, not for fighting on. Sadly, the very sweet mare I was considering getting back when I was considering getting a horse proved out of my price range. The Nomad that did buy her though took good care of her steeds, so at least I know she's not being mistreated somewhere."

9, 22
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2019, 06:22:46 pm »

"I suppose a breeder would know. I'm curious - does your family breed ordinary horses as well as pegasi?"
"My father owned a Gallian-Angebortian crossbreed - a sturdy beast, if as about as clever as a brick. My family's lands are quite mountainous, though, and not always suited for horseback, so as a family we never fielded many cavalry."

"I once considered getting a horse for myself." Admits Jill as she turns from her slain foe, corpse sliding off her spear, to walk deeper into the mansion. "But then I remembered that I neither know how to care for one, nor how to properly ride one. Fighting from the back of one would have been interestingly difficult too..."
"There's certainly a technique to it - stopping yourself from being unhorsed, controlling a horse in the noise and chaos of battle... there's benefits to being on your own two feet."

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2019, 07:05:11 pm »

"Fighting on one's own two feet isn't bad." Jill agrees. "But do enough walking and soon enough you'll wish it was someone else's feet that were hurting, you know? But I've never really learned how to take care of a horse, and it'd be quite wrong to buy a horse and then not properly keep it in good condition."

Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2019, 07:09:13 pm »

He lightly shakes his head in Priscilla's direction as a response.

"Exclusively Pegasi. But there's a lot of overlap. Less so regarding wyverns, but I know some basic stuff about these beasts, too."

"And yes, crossbreeds are always something else..."

"But seems like it served your father well enough as a beast of burden. Everything needs a purpose in life, after all. It is the duty of the nobility to grant the opportunity to such purposes towards the common folk."

He then faces towards Jill as she walks up towards the two of them.

"Mounted combat is an art form completely different from the act of shifting your weight, taking stances and having good footwork. I have some rudimentary combat training on foot, but I would be no match for someone dedicated to it, like you, Priscilla and..."

"... probably that sword guy who has yet to introduce himself..."

"That said, knowing your own weaknesses is important. And if it's a lack of knowledge about how to tend to your potential mount, you now know someone from a noble family of breeders that can teach you a thing or two."

"Obviously, such teachings are secondary right now to our duty."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 07:11:00 pm by SirAston »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44