Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!  (Read 39681 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2019, 09:22:35 am »

"We'll keep that in mind."
"Here, merchant - three bundles of herbs. One's had a small amount taken out - it'd be fair to pay the proportional price for what remains, I imagine. In return, we'll purchase those javelins."

Sell the two full bags of herbs and one 9-use bag.
Purchase Steel Javelin, give to Rowan
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2019, 11:13:35 am »

All in all, only some money was spent. The boys on the wagon helped pass the bundle of heavy, long javelins to Rowan.

"Thank you for your patronage, and the herbs too." The merchant whipped the horse, and the caravan started moving.

Princess Sophia waited till the merchant's group was far enough not to hear anything.

"All set? Can, can we continue?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GM_3826

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:18 am »

"Oh, uh, sorry. Yes, we can continue."
Quote from: Albert Einstein
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Quote from: Albert Einstein, as well
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:36 pm »

The Princess nodded in agreement, and started walking.

~~Chapter 2: Just in Time~~

The journey to the Lichteisen villa proved to be uneventful at its last leg. No more ambushes, no more spies or anything. However, Princess Sophia rushed the group. She wasn't sure why, but terrible feeling of anxiety and urgency grew bigger and bigger in her heart with each passing minute...

The summer house of Lichteisens finally came to view when the Princess' entourage turned the corner of the forest road and moved past the last few trees standing outside the manor.

"Wait, someone's coming?..." Indeed, a lone man, dressed in an elegant garb, rushed out of the door.

He didn't get anywhere close to the Princess, before he collapsed onto the dusty road; only now, the large bolt sticking from his back was visible to all.

Jill could recognize him - he was one of Joachim's houseservants!

"You two won't get away by locking yourself in!" The armed men yelled at the wooden door leading to the big clothesroom. A sword wielded by one of them glistened with freshly spilled blood.

"I want the girl." One of them, a crossbowman, rubbed his left, slightly charred, cheek, and then adjusted his pants. "She will pay for burning my beautiful face!"

"Come on, Edelbert, time to break down the door!" The thugs chuckled as the maceman prepared his weapon.

Inside the clothesroom, Erica stood in front of Beowulf. A bloody wound marked the swordsman's chest...

Princess closed the eyes of the houseservant.

"I'm-I'm sorry, he's already dead..." A loud crash came from the inside of the house.

"No wonder they haven't ambushed us again - they were preparing to attack the villa!" Albrecht drew his lance as Princess gasped.

"Joachim!!"

"We must hurry!"

//Erica Valeriana and Beowulf are now active!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Find Joachim Lichteisen!

EXP: 74/100

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:20:20 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:51 pm »

"I can hear voices - this way!"

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2019, 03:56:43 pm »

"We must hurry, before the defenders are overwhelmed." Jill agrees with firmness as she follows Priscilla's advance.

6, 21
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2019, 03:57:03 pm »

"I can hear more than that.."

Follow, 5,21.

GM_3826

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:43 pm »

"...I need to relax."

Johannes: Move to 6, 22.
Quote from: Albert Einstein
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Quote from: Albert Einstein, as well
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2019, 07:01:57 pm »

"Bowmen... Why does it always have to be bowmen... Ready the staves, Your Highness. All of them."

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:04:04 pm by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2019, 07:44:58 pm »

"Hm. Troubling. Beowulf, tend to yourself for the moment, I'll figure out a way out of here."
Erica calmly adjusts her glasses, not at all fazed by the men banging on the door before her. She'd been in worse situations in her time as a bodyguard. Compared to the assassins and the scoundrels she had to deal with, these mere bandits were brazen, but no different. She breathes in deeply, looking down at the tome in her hands, all she was able to wrest. Her bow had gotten lost in the struggle, and she felt she wouldn't be finding a replacement any time soon.

Erica had to prioritise.

Right. Locked in the clothesroom, four men at the door. Beowulf was injured, but alive. He had supplies on him. He'd be fine. No windows, so no climbing out that way. The walls were stone, no knocking them down. The only way out was forward, into the thugs trying to kill them. Maybe they could hold them, one at a time, a choke point. Use the naturally small doorway; they couldn't pile in more than one at a time, and Beowulf and Erica could easily handle one thug. For now, magic through the door. It would do for now. Whittle them down through attrition, strike when they were weak.

That was solved.

The second priority was the lord, Joachim. The others were either dead or got help. Time later to mourn if they were dead. Erica needed to get herself and Beowulf out of here and then find their charge and get out of here; this was no longer a safe place, a safe rendezvous for the princess and the lord. He was somewhere in the house, somewhere deeper, or maybe not. Erica had lost track of them in the madness, the chaos had separated them. Erica quietly cursed herself for losing track, for making such an amateur mistake-

No. Not now. Later. Later was the time.

Take down the thugs first. Break out of the clothesroom second. Find Joachim third. And if Erica could get down to the bottom of whoever killed her comrades and threatened her charge, that would be the next priority on her list.

Now was the time to strike.
"When you can, help me bolster this door. We need to keep them as far away as possible while I weaken them."
16-21, dunk on the thug

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2019, 04:41:45 am »

The thug wasn't dunked at all.

Quote from: Erica vs Thug A
Hit: 104-12 = 92
Hit roll: 99, miss!

SigFlags!

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2019, 12:18:22 pm »

"Give me a moment to patch up to get ready."

Beowulf stays put and uses a Vulnerary on himself.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2019, 12:42:26 pm »

*sniff-snort*

Quote from: Beowulf uses Vulnerary
Up to 10HP healed

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The unfazed thug smashed at the door.

Quote from: Thug A vs Wooden Door
19-5 = 14dmg

~~Allies Turn!~~

Sophia and Albrecht rushed inside the manor.

~~Player Turn 2~~

EXP: 74/100

SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 13, 2019, 12:53:25 pm »

As Priscilla rounded the corner, she caught sight of a quartet of raggedy mercenaries.
"You there! I'll offer you a choice but once: surrender your arms immediately - or we'll crush you underfoot like insects!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2019, 04:58:56 pm »

"Miss Sophia, Sir Albrecht, Johannes, Rowan."

Venza speaks to Miss Sophia and Sir Albrecht.

"Miss Sophia, can you cast sleep on the archer if they get drawn into range by Priscilla? And Sir Albrecht, follow up on that against the Archer?"

"Rowan, carry Johannes to the north room and focus on drawing another enemy. I'll help deal with them from the back."

"Jill, step up to support Priscilla, would you? We'll deal the final blows if needed."

7,22. Initiate Plan Counterblast.

Pick up Johannes, and be ready to trade/help him onto Palewing.

Miss Sophia is to Sleep the Arbalest, if said Arbalest enters range. If not, Sleep the Javelineer.

Sir Albrecht is to strike either the Arbalest, or the Javelineer if said Javelineer is at full HP. If not, move toward the rest of the foes to the right area near our other allies, striking them if possible.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44