Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!  (Read 39680 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 7: IC Thread!
« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2019, 05:44:01 pm »

Rowan murmurs to himself as he sees Venza dragging the archer off.

"Venza's too soft... He probably wants to cut a deal with that blackheart that will leave that worm alive..."

He then turns to the others.

"Right, now that the situation is under control, proper introductions are in order. I am Rowan Bouwman, third son of the famous pegasus breeder family. Pleased to make your acquaintances, Sir Licht, Dame Frost."

Rowan silently listens to the conversations happening before voicing his opinion again.

"The situation with the messenger is worrysome. But it doesn't change that both parties of the planned marriage have been summoned to Ondeviik. We are in a dire spot if someone wishes to eliminate Lord Joachim Lichteisen and Her Highness, we need to prepare, gather new equipment, stock up on staves and healing in general. We know that this planned marriage has roused the ire of the clergy and part of the merchant families. And let us not forget, Ondeviik would be close enough to the borders for hiring goons from the Grand Duchy to hide any involvement."

After sharing what is on his mind, he observes the release of the archer from a short distance.

"... What Her Highness orders, it shall be above the law..."

Rowan then murmurs to himself.

"... I wonder if one of us needs to die in vain first before reality catches up with Her Highness..."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 05:45:59 pm by SirAston »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2019, 08:38:25 pm »

Jill shrugs at Rowan. "As far as I'm concerned bandits may as well just die, but... it'd still be a better world if more were like her. Be less bandits around in the first place... Perhaps."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2019, 12:49:42 am »

Once unbound, the archer looked at the Princess, and then ran off in the direction she came from, his legs carrying him away faster than any man.

The Princess let out a heavy sigh.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2019, 04:06:41 am »

"Would be nice, Dame Frost. Would be."

"But as it stands, Her Highness' soft heart, as valuable as it is for our country, is only a boon when facing those who believe in the virtues as presented by the Seven Sisters. Against all others, it is a bane. And if even the clergy isn't very favorably towards the unison of Her Highness and Lord Joachim Lichteisen... These are dire times we live in."

Rowan places a hand on Palewing and caresses him lightly for a moment.

"But those worries are for another hour. Let us join the others."

And with that, he approaches the rest of his companions.

"Let us hope your mercy shall be a beacon of light for that man's future, Your Highness."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2019, 10:09:57 am »

Priscilla returned from freeing the prisoner in time to hear Rowan's last sentence and snorted in amusement.
"If your language was any more flowery it'd be a garden, Rowan. Is it a personal choice or something common to pegasi riders?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 07, 2019, 10:21:06 am »

Here I hope he stays safe, at least.

"Sir Albrecht, was it. Can I ask how far it is to your party?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 07, 2019, 10:38:04 am »

"Joachim and others are most surely in the villa by now, we were sent to find you and see that you get there too. If we were to embark now, we can make it easily before dusk. Why do you ask?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 07, 2019, 11:04:34 am »

"Given the size of the group we just faced, we're a bit disorganized. And at Gevarren, someone named Lodewik was buying vulnberries and selling Vulneraries  at a higher price. The local Sister didn't have any in stock herself because of this."

"We ended up shopping for a few goods there, but. Priscilla slipped a few times, and given how distinctive Miss Sophia is.. Either the Sister or Lodwik likely told them, given the bandits we fought had only arrived without more than a day's supplies."

"Main point is we need to get organized, and go before those two who left report back. It is likely they will try and attack us again."

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:06:56 am by TricMagic »

GM_3826

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2019, 11:10:01 am »

"Yes, yes. I suppose it falls on me to plan our next course of action. Hmm."

"...It might be a good idea to keep moving. If Joachim is in danger, same us us, then perhaps we can save him. I can hardly imagine the uproar that would occur should he die, particularly as he was about to be married to Sophia. Only issue is that that would put Sophia in danger as well."

"...That said, unless we can find somewhere to hide, Sophia will always be in danger. And until we can, we'll have to keep moving. If we head back home, perhaps we'll be safe, but we'll still be in danger on the way there. And if we keep moving, then we can alert the Liechteisens to the danger and perhaps save them. We could send them a letter, but no telling if that will arrive in time, and courtiers can always be intercepted."

"...What do you think?" Johannes says, turning to the others.
Quote from: Albert Einstein
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Quote from: Albert Einstein, as well
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2019, 03:01:51 pm »

"I need to know if Joachim... is alright. And, and, and if we're all together, I'm sure we can find out the truth about all of this."

"I'm also in favor of continuing until we meet up with my cousin."
SigFlags!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2019, 04:25:02 pm »

"Safety in numbers isn't just a saying." Jill agrees. "You all seem a good and doughty crew, but if whomever those brigands were working for send forth more men, eventually their persistence will be rewarded. Best not give them a chance to wear us down."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2019, 05:23:08 pm »

Rowan looks towards Priscilla.

"To put it in words you'll understand, blunt blows don't form a good axe blade."

He listened to what the others had to say, then threw in his own piece.

"I agree, Dame Frost. But allow me to make a slight alteration: Our equipment is in rough shape. As much as I would like to get to Ondeviik posthaste, if something will await us, sloppy preparement will doom both Lord Joachim and Her Highness. Do you two know where we can repair our equipment and buy new weapons?"

"Ah, before I forget..."

Rowan pulls out the Energy Ring he obtained earlier.

"Maybe one of you can find some use for this little trinket?"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:26:35 pm by SirAston »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 07, 2019, 05:29:39 pm »

Venza looks at the ring..

"An Energy Ring? Where did you get that?"

"That would have been really useful, it's supposed to increase the flow of magic through the body, increases your magical ability."

Venza is staring at Rowan, waiting for a reply...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:31:42 pm by TricMagic »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2019, 05:34:36 pm »

"No wonder it looked so worthless to me. Well, if one of you magic casters can find some use for it, be my guest."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 07, 2019, 05:40:53 pm »

...Not useless, those things are pretty rare, and a failed product besides..

Venza snatches the Energy Ring

"Guess you're not a Valkyrie sort of person."

Examining the Energy Ring, Venza finds it to be genuine.

"Did that Lightning Mage Irmhild drop this off her Rowan? If so, that increases the chance they met Lodwik at some point. It isn't much of a leap with what was being sold."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44