Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Malefic Minds  (Read 23279 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Malefic Minds
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2018, 03:38:25 pm »

Use Counter.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2018, 03:49:47 pm »

>Point out to the GM that if I press delete with nothing selected, I don't go back a page, and I run Windows on my computer, calling out the GM for general misconceptions and incompetencies with computing, so I make myself return to the current reality page and have the Malefic Man, the Second Melefic Man, the Malefic Girl, and the El Goose Supremo deleted from existence after I select them then press Delete.
it's over

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2018, 03:55:08 pm »

I shove the Malefic Man off of me and investigate the 4th dimensional hole, perhaps I can use this.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2018, 04:01:16 pm »

" Hey, that's not true, Reality stopped King zultan from burning it, she did it to itself"
Use this argument and others to convince a group of unnamed reality benders that turning unreality to reality is a good idea
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2018, 04:28:08 pm »

The first order of business, I believe, is to capture one of the Malefic Men for interrogation, so that we can figure out what is actually going on here, who "D" is, and what these bodies are for.  However, this reality is too unstable for us to create a prison that can hold a reality bender with presumably more experience than any of us.

I conceive of a highly stable imaginary universe made out of sharp, pointy crystal geodes.  Then, using my newfound power, I extrude the concentrated reality of the four-dimensional hole left over from the reality anchor implosion into a loop around the second Malefic Man and push him into the new imaginary stable pocket universe where reality bending does not work, trapping him inside a geode and leaving a four-dimensional "window" (which appears like a crystal sphere when translated into three dimensions) in this reality so we can talk to him.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2018, 04:39:58 pm »

Plot in the shadows.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2018, 08:27:56 pm »

Wait,  that means my animation magic is working again! No need to do anything further with it, just let the objects do the commands previously stated, over the radius prior established, with the aid hitherto mentioned.

Also, attempt to  add  a series of birds to the second Malefic  Man's arm, via means of superimposing them onto his shadow-arm via my shadow-puppet skills.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2018, 10:39:54 pm »

Write "A picture of Malefic Girl" on the torment picture 201 times. A picture that clearly depicts me may be worth 1000 words, but if 1005 words oppose it, it is clearly wrong. Therefore, the picture is of the Malefic Girl, and she is the one flopping all over the floor in agony. She can't stop me because she grabbed a market, and therefore is too busy being crushed by the weight of the market.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2018, 11:34:58 pm »

I Kick one of the Malefic men Riiiight into the malefic Girl; Therefor Causing him to hit on her, a truly disgusting tactic ain't it?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2018, 11:59:27 am »

Tell that volunteer firefighter that realities burning and to do something about it, then run up to the Malefic Girl and eat her notebook then punch her in the face.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2018, 10:26:38 pm »

He considered his situation. Everyone here was a confirmed reality bender, there were many things trying to kill him and everyone else, but he apparently couldn't die and neither could the rest of the "group", and also he was still naked. And reality had given up on stability and broken completely.
He then thought. If reality could be bent, then with enough focus, time, and energy, they could be crossed, causing some greater effect than could be caused with one "turn" worth of energy. He wondered what a "turn" was. He realized that was beside the point. Theoretically, he could bend this reality to cross with another, slowly but surely. Of course, he had to have a clear goal in mind, and there was an upper limit, which he would test later. For now, he wanted some clothes, so he began gently bending reality in the direction of a dimension where he had clothes. Oddly powerful clothes.
TL;DR - CREATE THE IDEA OF LONG-TERM GOALS CAUSED BY BENDING THIS REALITY TO INTERSECT WITH ANOTHER. SLOW BUT HAS POWER. CALL THEM "TWISTS."

--TWISTS--
SUMMON CLOTHES- 1/5

OOC WARNING: I will be trying a lot of things in an attempt to better acquire the rules for bending reality. Do not try anything you see me attempt yourself, as it is possible that knowledge is individual - For instance, I wouldn't try Reality Lining if I weren't the Goose Hivemind. You could kill yourself trying to do my fancy tricks without rediscovering them yourself.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:11:26 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

SingularSpades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2018, 05:12:58 am »

I offer a hand to Malefic Man, and by a hand I mean a massive fist sized meteorite.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2018, 05:24:52 am »

I offer a hand to Malefic Man, and by a hand I mean a massive fist sized meteorite.
It'sa pretty small meteorite
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2018, 11:44:00 am »

oh no we are immortal! Find health bars and steal them! The attempt to buy souls for stuff!

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2018, 01:02:41 pm »

I place a saddle on El Goose Supremo. I then place my goose on that saddle, and then ride my geese.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:31:26 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11