Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26425 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2018, 02:45:24 pm »

Well everone gets some more time. My computer is not working right now. So no updates until I get it up and running.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2018, 05:08:34 pm »

My computer is working now, after a reformat, so update soon. Get your last minute actions and conversations in, will update in 6-8 hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2018, 03:08:01 pm »

It is June 5, 2020: Friday afternoon.
Find the nearest home, break in and slay the inhabitants.
[2]You get to the nearest home and can't get past the security system.

oh hey, the power’s back. call my attorney and have him get me out of here, or at least start a lawsuit on the detective who got me thrown in here!
[6]You call you attorney and he says that he will look into that detective as well as get bail for you. -1 to next roll

Go to a gas station and buy a cheap lighter, a filled gas can, then go look around for secluded abandoned buildings.
[6]You buy that cheap lighter and a filled gas can(2 Gallon), and than find a secluded abandoned building. +cheap lighter and a filled gas can(2 gallon) - $12, new location: secluded abandoned building

Go to consigliere of local italian mafia family and ask for  favour from Don in exchange for anything I can provide at my position
[6]The Don will give a favor in exchange for keeping the cops out of his area of influence. -1 to next roll

Quote from: interrogation
"It's... It's fine. Just have about 5 different cases going on, and I have a bad feeling one of my damn investigators is corrupt... I don't exactly think I have much time for a date. Actually, I do have something to do right now. Excuse me..."
Kit left his office and went to find the paramedic that got locked up.
"Alright," he said, sitting down. "how the hell does a good guy like you end up here?"
Procure information about the botching of the life-support "glitch" case.

“This loony detective started speculating over why the video evidence didnt show anybody during the time it went down. started accusing me without even checking fingerprints or questioning my partner!

not only that, I was able to diagnose him with mental retardedness after he closed the case with claims that not only did I sabotage the life support, but somehow at the same time disabled or edited the security cameras!
 I wish I had gotten a buisness card or something off the bastard so I could get my attorney on their ass faster.”co-operate with the detective who is actually doing proper investigating and asking me questions.
[3+3] The interrogation started off on the right foot and went down hill rather fast when Eustace's attorney showed up and had Eustace released on improper conduct of a detective. -1 to next roll on both players

Continue working, during lunch, buy a lock pick set. get
[1]You were working great, saving lives all morning, than at lunch when you tried to buy a lock pick set you were told that you would have to wait for a background check.

Oh well. Go try to investigate murders on my own. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out that I'm good at it.
[1]Turns out that someone who is not qualified to investigate murders cannot find out a thing about them, in fact some people get suspicious. +Suspicious

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: non-killers? (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1010 in suburb 2
1020 in suburb 4
996 in suburb 5
1010 in suburb 8
998 in suburb 17
998 in suburb 19
4997 people in city center(downtown)
25024 people in the total live and work in the city
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
1 person is born per 200 per week(counted on Sunday morning)
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Sunday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

Murder cases:
Monday night alley case closed
Wednesday morning Hospital malfunction/murder not allowed to be investigated by hospital staff case closed
Thursday evening mother and toddler murder in suburb 17
Thursday night house murder in suburb 5
Thursday night trashcan corpse in suburb 19

Everyone please give you character a sex and age.
I will no longer be automating player characters that do not post, update schedule changed to every other day instead of everyday.
If there are any mistakes let me know. Egan's character is just not having a great game, and if you would like to change from killer to not killer than let me know or visa versa.
Sorry for the late update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2018, 07:35:41 pm »

aaaarrgh DANCE

DANCE THE BAD LUCK AWAY

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2018, 07:38:40 pm »

aaaarrgh DANCE

DANCE THE BAD LUCK AWAY

For some reason I feel like you are a character from Footloose. Just dancing all your troubles away.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2018, 07:35:49 am »

Park the cab at the side of the building, then equip the leather gloves, horse mask, and bowler hat, then grab the lighter, filled gas can, and the crowbar, then go inside the abandoned building, use the crowbar to get in if I have, once inside start pouring the gas on any flammable looking things and any carpet, then light it on fire and walk out of the building, get in the cab and leave. Don't leave the crowbar, lighter, or the gas can behind.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2018, 08:50:48 am »

Willingly finish the interrogation with detective Rougard, then go home and get some rest.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2018, 01:12:13 pm »

Spoiler: secret action (click to show/hide)

[/list]
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:59:46 am by sprinkled chariot »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #233 on: December 22, 2018, 02:12:51 pm »

Find another home. Break in and kill the inhabitants.
    Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
    • I'll find something to put here... eventually
      • View Profile
    « Reply #234 on: December 22, 2018, 05:03:22 pm »

Do whatever is needed to expedite the background check.
    RTD Graveyard
    Many people have gone missing or died.
    I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #235 on: December 22, 2018, 06:24:55 pm »

secret action
      Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/list]
      Your secret action needs to be formatted like:
      Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)
      Otherwise it will not count as a secret action, or an action at all.
      My Forum game(s):
      Hahaha, ya right

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #236 on: December 22, 2018, 08:00:11 pm »

Go back home, clean my tools and sleep.
      The dog behind the man behind the beard.
      Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
      You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #237 on: December 26, 2018, 05:10:19 pm »

Update incoming in a few hours, if you haven't given an action yet do so soon.
      My Forum game(s):
      Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #238 on: January 01, 2019, 02:53:48 pm »

Sorry everyone but I have lost interest in this game. I plan on making a simpler game sometime in the near future.
      My Forum game(s):
      Hahaha, ya right

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #239 on: January 02, 2019, 08:08:56 am »

wana team up and co-gm something so no single gm burns out? I have some ideas for killing sprees.
      Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
      Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17