Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26471 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2018, 05:19:30 am »

Sex: Male

Go back to getting payed to drive people around.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2018, 09:31:20 am »

What does the house look like? Are there any  places the canister could be inserted unobtrusively?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2018, 01:37:04 pm »

What does the house look like? Are there any  places the canister could be inserted unobtrusively?
Due to your roll I will let you know that the house is just like every other house(they are prefabs), the gas is heaver than oxygen so if you were to get to the attic and release the gas and make sure the house is sealed from the bottom up there would be none the wiser. The house is a 2 story house with a small attic.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2018, 01:40:49 pm »

Spend the night looking for people I could kill. Anyone who is alone, even better if it's someone who is drunk or sleepy.

Sex: Male
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2018, 08:48:28 pm »

Try to sneak into the attic wearing my protective gear, and then place the canister.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2018, 08:13:57 pm »

It is June 4, 2020: Thursday night.
rest for the night, then think up a different plan. there’s got to be some way to break out of here.
[5]Tonight was a good night to sleep, no roommates attack you, no guards harass you. You sleep peacefully. Skip next turn -Losing mind

Locate an attractive human at the club. Impress it with dancing skill.
[3]I mean everyone looks impressed, not overtly surprised with how you have been dancing.

Apply hatchet to mother and child with extreme prejudice and force.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[4]You killed them nice and cleanable.
(investigation)[2]You were far away when the police came and nothing can be traced to you.  +2 kills

Smoke a cigarette to get rid of frustration then Try to study psychology again
[0]In your frustration you have smoked so many cigarettes and even ate a few. You just can't think straight any more. -Frustration +Dumb

Go back to getting payed to drive people around.
[4]You drive people around, for money of course. +$17

Spend the night looking for people I could kill. Anyone who is alone, even better if it's someone who is drunk or sleepy.
[3]You find 1 drunk, it looks like he may have a friend.

Try to sneak into the attic wearing my protective gear, and then place the canister.
[6]You get up to the attic and release the canister, wearing your protective gear of course, it looks a little suspect. The house slowly fills with the gas and the family of 4 is in a deep sleep. +1 investigation +4 potential kills(they are still alive)

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: non-killers? (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1010 in suburb 2
1020 in suburb 4
998 in suburb 17
999 in suburb 19
4997 people in city center(downtown)
25024 people in the total live and work in the city
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
1 person is born per 200 per week(counted on Sunday morning)
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Friday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

Murder cases:
Monday night alley case closed
Wednesday morning Hospital malfunction/murder not allowed to be investigated by hospital staff case closed

Everyone please give you character a sex and age.
I will no longer be automating player characters that do not post, update schedule changed to every other day instead of everyday.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:17:06 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2018, 08:25:26 pm »

Bah. Better get some sleep.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2018, 08:38:50 pm »

observe guard patrols, rolecall, camera coverage, etcetra. probe for a weakness where I can isolate a guard, beat them up/knock them out, and steal their uniform to use as a disguise
edit: just noticed that my diagnosis was correct. top kek.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 11:30:36 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2018, 11:01:49 pm »

Are we tracking the population of Suburb 17? Please reduce appropriately so we can see our progress to depopulate the place.

Take a taxi to suburb 19, ask to be alighted in an isolated alley. Then kill the driver with hatchet and knife. Loot the taxi before leaving.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2018, 01:23:10 am »

Are we tracking the population of Suburb 17? Please reduce appropriately so we can see our progress to depopulate the place.
Fixed!
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2018, 02:38:10 am »

Go to doctor to get pills which cure my condition

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2018, 05:53:58 am »

Go to a hardware store and buy a crowbar, then go home and go to sleep as I don't think I've slept in days.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2018, 01:16:46 pm »

cmon guys, I bet if we work together we can depopulate this whole city before the investigators can stop us.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2018, 02:46:51 pm »

cmon guys, I bet if we work together we can depopulate this whole city before the investigators can stop us.
Highly unlikely, maybe 1 suburb but not the whole city. Hmm maybe I should add a total city pop.Added!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:48:50 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2018, 02:50:09 pm »

Highly unlikely, maybe 1 suburb but not the whole city. Hmm maybe I should add a total city pop.Added!

Remember to simulate a birth rate for us to work against.

Even with a first world birth rate of say 5 per 1000 that is still a handful of new babies being born each month. To kill.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17