Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26565 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2018, 06:37:43 am »

Name: Michael Bever
Former profession: Child, Student
Skills: Knives and Hatchets
Kills: 0
Inv: pocket knife, steel hatchet
Investigation: 0
Cash: 100
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2018, 10:51:20 am »

Ok I'll accept it.

update will be delayed a few hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2018, 02:02:39 pm »

Yay delays!
Consider the idea of killing someone and framing one of the killers he had info on... Sometimes, you just had to do it yourself... You know?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2018, 09:54:44 pm »

It is June 4, 2020: Thursday morning.
A frikking -2? Oh well, you know what this means.

Shitpost on the internet.
[0]Well your internet broke and so you were not able to shitpost on the internet, infact your ISP told you that you will not have internet till the end of the week. You are still restless.

Quote from: interrogation
hey, at least it’s consistent with events.
Cooperate with the police, explain to them that I was with my partner, Alexander before discovering the crime. perhaps he snuck off somewhere?

*lights up the cigar *
So actually you were with Alexander there?
The entry records I have say otherwise, Mr Eustace.
Judging by the evidence we have you were the only person which was able to disable life support.And the camera records were deleted, so the crime was clearly done by person working in clinic.

Get to the camera control room and use forensic kit to find any clues, like fibers from uniforms which should not be allowed there, fingerprints, also check video records not for room 164, but for camera in control room itself to find out who deleted room 164 camera records.
“Except I was the person who was second to discover it. Why would I return to the scene of the crime right after committing it? Also, How exactly would I be here AND in the security room erasing the camera at the same time?

If it’s a one-person job like you claim it is, then either it was well timed with a changeover for the security, or it wasn’t a one-person job at all. and as if your accusation wasn’t baseless enough, why would I want to kill someone when I am trained and equipped to resuscitate them?

Oh, and one more thing: Us EMTs and paramedics? we work in teams of at least two. One driver and one patient attendant, and BOTH trained with medical equipment. Alexander was my partner for the last run, and I dont see him here and getting questioned. Maybe there’s a reason for that?”
defend myself from baseless accusation of urist mcchainsmoker while he investigates.
[5 v 5] The interrogation is at a stalemate.

Go get a horse mask, and keep drivind people around the city center for money.
[4] You get the horse mask for $18. [2]Nobody wanted to be driven at night. -$18, +horse mask

Sorry, forgot to post yesterday.

Just continue resting until the next day.

[5]You had a great night sleep. +1 to rolls all day

Continue sleeping.
[4]You continue to sleep.

You are at home in suburb 17, your mother just told you to have a good day at school.

Yay delays!
Consider the idea of killing someone and framing one of the killers he had info on... Sometimes, you just had to do it yourself... You know?
[4]You consider it and realize you could do it and get away with it.

Quote from: Alexander
Go to work.
[5]You saves some lives. +1 to next roll

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: non-killers? (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1010 in suburb 2
1020 in suburb 4
999 in suburb 19
4998 people in city center(downtown)
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Friday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

Murder cases:
Monday night alley case closed
Wednesday morning Hospital malfunction/murder not allowed to be investigated by hospital staff

A note to all players: I will be updating this everyday. If you have not posted by the time I do an update your characters will continue to do what they were doing or rest. If you will be gone for an extended period of time let me know and you will do nothing. I will let you all know if the update will be late or delayed. Next update should be in 22-26 hours. If you have been on auto for 1 whole in-game day, you will be put in stasis.

And now go do stuff already.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2018, 10:08:54 pm »

Eh,I did not go to do any forensics at all and this + 2 to roll got wasted?  ???

Go do forensics stuff I wanted to do in previous turn, also arrange suspect to get into containment cell with really rough criminal scum, so he gets shit beaten out of him.
Pal, it was wrong of you to halt the investigation, hope you will learn something from new cell mates

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2018, 10:56:15 pm »

Google cheap apartments near by, then go to work.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2018, 11:23:15 pm »

Eh,I did not go to do any forensics at all and this + 2 to roll got wasted?  ???

Go do forensics stuff I wanted to do in previous turn, also arrange suspect to get into containment cell with really rough criminal scum, so he gets shit beaten out of him.
Pal, it was wrong of you to halt the investigation, hope you will learn something from new cell mates
“with all due respect sir, I’m fairly sure that you are mentally retarded. Yes, this is an actual diagnosis by me based off your blatant ignorance of my alibi and the fact that I did Nothing to halt or slow your investigation!
 that’s ignoring the physical impossibilites to be associated with somehow wiping the cameras while disconnecting the life-support like you claim, and noting the fact that you didnt even try to compare my fingerprints to any that might be on the equipment! you’re a sham, sir! a sham!”

Chew out the detective for trying to lock me up without any solid evidence, and lower the police’s faith in his words and orders. this man is corrupt, and doesn’t deserve whatever payroll he is on!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:24:55 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2018, 11:31:14 pm »

Wait, it's morning already? It's... Thursday? I met that cute girl on monday, so...
Fuck. Why is time moving so quickly? I just went to a house and then messed around for a while waiting for the date, but apparently it's now three days later.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2018, 12:00:33 am »

Wait, it's morning already? It's... Thursday? I met that cute girl on monday, so...
Fuck. Why is time moving so quickly? I just went to a house and then messed around for a while waiting for the date, but apparently it's now three days later.

*shrug* You messed around all day Wednesday. Not my fault you didn't pay attention to what day it wss in the updates.

Ps each day is 4 update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2018, 03:51:09 am »

Buy a backpack, and put  the canister of knockout gas into it, along with some protective gear. Then, make the hike to suburb 5.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2018, 07:18:24 am »

Keep driving people around for money, anywhere that looks like I might get some business.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2018, 11:24:14 am »

Wait for everyone in the neighborhood to leave for work/school then look for a relatively empty house to break into.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2018, 03:00:10 am »

Update will be delayed anywhere from 7 hours to 17 hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2018, 08:16:16 am »

Go to the store and buy a mask to hide my identity, a cloak to protect my clothes from the blood, a pair of gloves thick enough to hide fingerprints and a detailed map of the city that could be used to find the perfect location for a murder.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2018, 01:35:45 pm »

In this turn a killer is starting to go mad and an innocent man is imprisoned.

It is June 4, 2020: Thursday morning.
Quote from: interrogation

“with all due respect sir, I’m fairly sure that you are mentally retarded. Yes, this is an actual diagnosis by me based off your blatant ignorance of my alibi and the fact that I did Nothing to halt or slow your investigation!
 that’s ignoring the physical impossibilites to be associated with somehow wiping the cameras while disconnecting the life-support like you claim, and noting the fact that you didnt even try to compare my fingerprints to any that might be on the equipment! you’re a sham, sir! a sham!”

Chew out the detective for trying to lock me up without any solid evidence, and lower the police’s faith in his words and orders. this man is corrupt, and doesn’t deserve whatever payroll he is on!
[3v6]The suspect successfully chews you out and you think about what he said. Unfortunately for him the police pay no heed to a suspected murderer and put him in a cell with rough criminal scum.

[3]You find nothing out of the ordinary.

Google cheap apartments near by, then go to work.
[4]There are some cheap apartments just down the block, they cost $318 a month. [4]You saves some lives.

[3]Your new cell is not great, but you are able to convince the criminals that the detective is wrong about something.

[1]You get so worried out of your mind that you con no longer think straight. +losing mind(-1 to anything that requires thought)

Buy a backpack, and put  the canister of knockout gas into it, along with some protective gear. Then, make the hike to suburb 5.
[6]You buy a backpack and put all the canisters in it, and all you protective gear. Then start making the hike to suburb 5. -1 to next roll(over burdened) -$25

Keep driving people around for money, anywhere that looks like I might get some business.
[2]You do not find anyone that wants to go places.

Wait for everyone in the neighborhood to leave for work/school then look for a relatively empty house to break into.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[3]You find an unused shed to break into.

Go to the store and buy a mask to hide my identity, a cloak to protect my clothes from the blood, a pair of gloves thick enough to hide fingerprints and a detailed map of the city that could be used to find the perfect location for a murder.
[4]You buy everything you wanted, except for the map. -$75

Quote from: Kit Rougard
take a rest break.
[5]You had a great rest. +1 to next roll

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: non-killers? (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1010 in suburb 2
1020 in suburb 4
999 in suburb 19
4998 people in city center(downtown)
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Friday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

Murder cases:
Monday night alley case closed
Wednesday morning Hospital malfunction/murder not allowed to be investigated by hospital staff

Egan_BW your character is on a slippery sown hill slope to insanity. The perfect breeding ground for murder.
Dustan Hache your character is now in a jail cell with some rough people will you survive jail?

A note to all players: I will be updating this everyday. If you have not posted by the time I do an update your characters will continue to do what they were doing or rest. If you will be gone for an extended period of time let me know and you will do nothing. I will let you all know if the update will be late or delayed. Next update should be in 22-26 hours. If you have been on auto for 1 whole in-game day, you will be put in stasis.

And now go do stuff already.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:49:02 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17