Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26580 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2018, 11:27:21 pm »

that’s.. not how first responders and paramedics spesiffically work. the whole idea of paramedics is to have them respond to life-threatening health statuses OUTSIDE of hospitals, and to provide care until they GET to the hospital!
On top of that, they’re only ever assigned to hospitals when there is a emergency that requires triage, such as the aftermath of a bomb explosion or a natural disaster! as such,I demand the GM come up with a better excuse for blocking my action and docking my pay. My actual action will follow the adjustment.
I edited it, and you are right it was BS. Thanks for calling me on it. Unfortunately for you it is still a 1 and what I have come up with instead is probably worse.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2018, 11:33:33 pm »

hey, at least it’s consistent with events.
Cooperate with the police, explain to them that I was with my partner, Alexander before discovering the crime. perhaps he snuck off somewhere?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:35:09 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2018, 12:11:23 am »

A frikking -2? Oh well, you know what this means.

Shitpost on the internet.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2018, 05:25:38 am »

*lights up the cigar *
So actually you were with Alexander there?
The entry records I have say otherwise, Mr Eustace.
Judging by the evidence we have you were the only person which was able to disable life support.And the camera records were deleted, so the crime was clearly done by person working in clinic.

Get to the camera control room and use forensic kit to find any clues, like fibers from uniforms which should not be allowed there, fingerprints, also check video records not for room 164, but for camera in control room itself to find out who deleted room 164 camera records.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2018, 07:45:02 am »

“Except I was the person who was second to discover it. Why would I return to the scene of the crime right after committing it? Also, How exactly would I be here AND in the security room erasing the camera at the same time?

If it’s a one-person job like you claim it is, then either it was well timed with a changeover for the security, or it wasn’t a one-person job at all. and as if your accusation wasn’t baseless enough, why would I want to kill someone when I am trained and equipped to resuscitate them?

Oh, and one more thing: Us EMTs and paramedics? we work in teams of at least two. One driver and one patient attendant, and BOTH trained with medical equipment. Alexander was my partner for the last run, and I dont see him here and getting questioned. Maybe there’s a reason for that?”
defend myself from baseless accusation of urist mcchainsmoker while he investigates.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:46:37 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2018, 09:57:26 am »

Go get a horse mask, and keep drivind people around the city center for money.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2018, 12:06:07 pm »

Ya'll are playing too cautiously. Take character.

Name: Michael Bever
Former profession: Child Killer
Skills: Knives and Hatchets
Kills: 0 (5)
Inv: pocket knife, steel hatchet
Investigation: 0
Cash: 100
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2018, 12:28:23 pm »

Ya'll are playing too cautiously. Take character.

Former profession: Child Killer
With that profession you would have already had the chair(death penalty). Please change or justify.

I am enjoying watching the interaction between the characters.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2018, 01:08:25 pm »

Michael was due for parole. He gets released, and goes back to the one thing he knows how to do. Kill.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »

Michael was due for parole. He gets released, and goes back to the one thing he knows how to do. Kill.
You will have to meet with your parole officer every morning than. That mean for 1 whole turn you are mostly stuck.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2018, 02:27:47 pm »

Sorry, forgot to post yesterday.

Just continue resting until the next day.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2018, 05:13:38 pm »

Fine how's this:

Former profession: Child, Student

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2018, 06:48:09 pm »

Continue sleeping.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2018, 11:12:12 pm »

Fine how's this:

Former profession: Child, Student
So were you, are you, a child that is a student and how old would you be? Also kills have to start at 0.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2018, 02:03:31 am »

Going to give everyone 7-8 extra hours.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17