Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26536 times)

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (8/no max)
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2018, 12:42:01 am »

Could I be Eustace's partner while at work? Having a killer EMT and a normal EMT work together is too good to not ask about.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2018, 01:18:24 am »

Could I be Eustace's partner while at work? Having a killer EMT and a normal EMT work together is too good to not ask about.
Hehehehe, you are right it is too good to not say no to accepted.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2018, 04:32:24 am »

Try to push the cab to a gas station, if ones to faraway just lock the cab and walk to the gas station, buy a gas can, fill it with gas, then walk back to the car and fill it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2018, 10:00:14 am »

basically the zone the killing went down in, such as one of the suburbs. essentially he arrives at the scene as a first-responder.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2018, 02:18:07 pm »

Try submitting an application for the chemical position, and then make a simple solution to conceal fingerprints.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2018, 03:10:04 pm »

Notice new guy, give him a tour around the place.
"There's gonna be a lot more killings than that, I can feel it." He warned. "We're gonna get real busy."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2018, 12:42:25 am »

In this turn a non-killer is made known.

It is June 3, 2020: Wednesday morning.
Go back to work and earn some money. Try to gather some information about the city from my clients.
[[abbr="5+1(rest)]6[/abbr]]You head back and make some good money at the butchery(earning given at evening), unfortunately you spent more time talking than working, gathering information about the city from your clients. Most are just you average Joe(or Jane) that live in the suburbs and work in the city. What they tell is that the city is seeing a influx of if immigrants to fill the new jobs that are expected to be available within the month. Most estimates say that thousands will be arriving throughout the next few months.

Let's take it slowly; Go to the hospital and deactivate someone's life support once noone's looking. If anyone arrives too quickly, blend in by assisting with resuscitation.
[4]You turn off the life support to one of the patients. (anyone arriving?)[4] No one arrives on time and the body is discovered latter.
(investigation)[3]A computer malfunction is blamed. +1 kills

Start investigating the case, interrogate the suspect
[6]You go interrogate the suspect and find out that they are not the person, they have way too good of an alibi. Unfortunately you lost some time during the investigation. -1 to net roll

Oh well. Any more leads on monsters? Like, actual monsters I mean, not people.
[1]There are no monsters in this city and you are told by the police to stop monster hunting or you will be arrested for harassment(any monster missions have been closed to you).

Name: Eustace Bragg
Profession: Paramedic
Skills:
CPR - When a killing is done in the same response area as him, the victim makes a second survival roll to see if Eustace can revive them, granting a bonus to investigation and maintaining the current number of people alive if successful. the Killer’s killcount still goes up regardless of this skill’s success since the target still technically died for a while.
Self-Defence courses: Bonus to combat rolls when defending against (not attacking or apprehending) killers. must be aware of the killer’s presence to have effect.

Killers bought to justice:(starts at 0)
People Revived:(also starts at 0)
Inv:9mm pistol + battery-powered defibrillator kit (replaces forensics kit)
Support: 10
Cash: 100
Alexander's partner arrived at the hospital to find one of the patients have died to a computer malfunction.

Try to push the cab to a gas station, if ones to faraway just lock the cab and walk to the gas station, buy a gas can, fill it with gas, then walk back to the car and fill it.
[6]You get gas for your cab, unfortunately it cost you $20 and half of the day. -1 to next roll, -$20

Try submitting an application for the chemical position, and then make a simple solution to conceal fingerprints.
(please bold your action next time)[1]You find that all the chemical positions have been filled. [6]You make it so good that you have lost your fingerprints as well as some time. -1 to next roll, -fingerprints.

Notice new guy, give him a tour around the place.
"There's gonna be a lot more killings than that, I can feel it." He warned. "We're gonna get real busy."
[1]You give the new guy a tour, or at least you were going to.

Quote from: Graham
Go find clown work.
[3]You get work, for Sunday afternoon on June 7th.

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inspectors (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1020 in suburb 4
999 in suburb 19
4999 people in city center(downtown)
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Friday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

A note to all players: I will be updating this everyday. If you have not posted by the time I do an update you characters will continue to do what they were doing or rest. If you will be gone for an extended period of time let me know and you will do nothing. I will let you all know if the update will be late or delayed. Next update should be in 20-26 hours.

And now go kill some people already.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2018, 03:00:41 am »

Go back to driving people around in the cab for money, I need more money for my plan.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2018, 05:30:32 am »

Perform analysis of evidence and crime scene,  get autopsy report. 

I feel, that there is something monstrous hiding in the dark nights of this city

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2018, 06:16:12 am »

Investigate the cause of the malfunction. shouldnt there have been nurses on duty or redundant systems to keep them alive?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2018, 12:47:40 pm »

Get back to work and continue earning money. I can waste time later.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2018, 01:05:44 pm »

Hmm, I realize I may have overestimated the amount of time I have for participating in games when I joined this one. I know I just joined, but I think I want to drop out.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2018, 01:56:12 pm »

Hmm, I realize I may have overestimated the amount of time I have for participating in games when I joined this one. I know I just joined, but I think I want to drop out.
I can put you in stasis until you can play, if you want.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2018, 03:23:55 pm »

I can put you in stasis until you can play, if you want.
... yeah, alright.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2018, 04:40:14 pm »

Oh well. Kill some time.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17