Home Fleet
- 0 (0%)
Arena
- 1 (25%)
Hunters Inc
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Fotron Comics: Moving Forward  (Read 6783 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fotron Comics: Moving Forward
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2018, 10:36:08 am »

Notice: Given how busy I am. No bookmprints instead just book store research for now.

Ic

: At the bustle and hustle of the book store. Your helper there spoke up.: “ Ahh welcome back Goldstein, you should visit more often. The market seems to change by month, not decade. But given how your studio had that movie, should be drowning in cash.”

As for what is popular.

Super Heroes: Because people love the take of super people saving the day.

Science Fiction: Not Just outter Space stuff anymore. Clones, induced super powers just without costumes. Parallel universes and so forth.

Comedy: This is the new head liner. Not just confined to the funnies. Rather comic books that poke fun at situations or present hiralous events.i

What is on the low:

Westerns: They are a dying breed, their best time was in the 20s. But these dinosaurs may get the chopping block soon.

( I roll based on numbers for what’s good and not. So it literally doe change by the month. If publish something based on month process, extra cash. So a legit reason to keep hands in the pulse.)

Edit: Book Review/

Outter Space  Drifter Chronicles: Space Romance of a Man From Earth who ends up in space. Trope play of humans being special at the end is Humans are dubbed the most violent race in space so aliens do all in power so the human race never makes it to space.

Hearts of Stone: Fantaay series where abguy time traveling by magic seeks to make the perfect Time line, many things keep changing due to butterfly effect and has sci fi elements too. Plot twists and a series of four books. Brian Barfield wrote the transcripts and introduced it while Andrea did the book art.

Lord Kenners New Friend: A minor noble who is not of sound mind accidental makes a deal with a demon. Dark comedy/fantasy. Twist ending.

Die a Little Death: Story Of someone who died, and adventure on after life to reach Heaven.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:00:43 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2018, 06:03:36 am »

What if we make a comedy super hero comic, we could get more interest by combining two popular things.

These look like good ones:
Hearts of Stone
Lord Kenners New Friend
Die a Little Death
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2018, 08:51:23 am »

With that suggestion Rosa spoke up.

“ I love comedies!” ( Genre unlocked.)

“ So maybe we do basic project and work out the details?” As with that, that is set up. ( She still needs writing more or else it’s crap. Unless Dona aces it with editing or train her in writing. In that case Howard and her cross train. Remember, this is still part one of four. The books will make part one end in sales. Which is, now.)

The books selected for print, due to bigger building even more could be made.

Sale results:

Heart of Stone1: 20 out of 20.

“ And with that Mr Barfield is becoming a household name. Riding on the game of Hotun. And making a unique fantasy world not like anything seen before. The man who saved the boy as a baby and raised him. In the end it turned out he wa said kid, from a different time line, a worse time line. Three books to go. Two of them prequels, in that one discusses his time line, the second him trying to fix time lines originally, and the last one is him well, attempting it with this new side kick of his.

People want more. Especially given the details of the fights in the book and him well doing actions. People asking questions as to just how bad it was that he feels compelled to time travel.

80k due to sales and Barfield name recognition. New perk: House hold name ( As people know him.)

Lord Kenner’s New Friend: 20.  A fantasy comedy. A dark fantasy comedy. Given how Lird Kenner accidental summons said demon and it Going on murder spree against his enemies. Until in the end Kenner must pay up, who never read the contract. Due to a liophokevwas saving himself. Funny. Really funny, but sometimes the dark material is a little squeaky.

60k. Due to score.

Due a Little Death: 16. It sales just fine though copies remain. It was quite touching in seeing someone attempting to write out what happens in death and the journey to paradise. Though the material is darker at some points than even Jenner, despite besides lead dying, no other deaths in books. But dark as Hell, especially when the threat of Hell is brought up.

35k. But it shows we can do things aside heroes, horror and sci fi.

Week 2.

Everyone at studio to discuss new things.

Suggest fearless leader. And your loyal staff will respond.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2018, 06:29:47 am »

What if the super hero comedy was about a super dog.
We should also work on the call of darkness prequel idea.
Also we should get back to working on Goo, and Call of Darkness.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2018, 08:29:38 pm »

Everyone at the office now. Rosa spoke up.

“ How about Rover? And he has powers because.. hmm, he is son of a dog God? Like the Egyptain guy? : Forgets the name.:

: The Barfields got Goo ready. Also wrote strange alien names of the Hods. The appearances of them? Just creepy as hell, a mass of eyes in darkness. Another some swarm of bugs crawling out of another space, a guy who is apparently a God of many forms, and a space dragon that wrecks planets but is asleep.

Brian will bring his own ideas next week. Working on Call this week with everyone.

: Rover designs failed. Rosa activates her skill ( once a month.) and after first shredding made a pretty damn funny looking cast. Andra and Val helped.:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2018, 06:27:08 am »

Everybody keeps doing what they were doing.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2018, 07:22:15 pm »

Whelp

Brian: Will help with Call this week, next week introduce a new comic.
Also working double time to get Goo.

Rosa doing Rover. Donna ironically with kids doing comedy bits.

Andrea the sweet lettering.

Val pitches in with help. Mainly Call.

Comic results:

Call: 8, 3, 12: This time people were not that thrilled. Though the hero figured out a way to beat the darkness in himself that the dark forces used him as lure for strange stuff. Our hero impalas himself with a stake of dog wood. The sacred wood pierced the darkness tracker from issue two. He survived and walkingbit off with make ship doctor skills. It did not sell as it shows there are ways to win. Despite it happened in issue two. And the good is that Brian helped with plot, the dog wood a Jesus metaphor.

Also low score because Donna did not edit this well. Some things read, funky. ( Donna did other two fine, ran out of steam here.) Like 9 k.

Rover: 17,4, 12 (3 From boost means 20,7 and 15.)

Sold out first print. 80k ( as can print more papers with bigger building and the comedy sales. Also Rosa disgruntled artist perk activated made art extra good.)

Rover, was a pleasant surprise, a feel good super hero comedy as Robert, a dog with super powers adopts his own family and does his job, while being a dog. Fans were shocked at the comic due to history of material. The media? Enjoy it. As it is a shining happy comic to melt over the bad vibes of Franklins death.

Goo: 20,17, 15 ( or 23, 17, And 18)

This issue, was ballsy but everyone loved it. Goo and friends end up in a city with absurd laws. And our little lizard actually contests against them and wins the debates in the end. As his friends left with him, it showed all Order in that city going apart. Major social commentary piece. 80k.

: Week three:

Note 1: Will be counting the money and spend accordingly.

Note 2: The poll is which game you guys want me to unleash this Sunday.

Mean Streets is fantasy gangland stuff.

Home Fleet is SG where the forum commands leader, who commands a fleet.

Hunters: Be in charge of a organization that fights against the paranormal. And other stuff.

Arena: Be a manager of a stable for Freakken gladiators. Fight tonthe death to entertain the crowd and get sweet stuff.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2018, 07:10:13 am »

Lets do the Call of Darkness prequel this time to see if it'll be better received, and we should keep working on rover and goo as well.

Does the stuff in the poll and at the bottom mean that this game this games gonna end soon?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2018, 07:54:01 am »

No. No where close t ending. Just I like variety .

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2018, 02:05:29 pm »

Note: I see votes are a tie. If stays by Sunday will roll 1-3 dice.

Will update progress of week next post latter. Head killing me when scheduling school semester classes.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2018, 12:53:41 am »

284 ( 264 plus 20 in foreign sales.)

+ 313

Now 588.

Instead of 14 because Brian has royalitea. So no longer paid direct salary.

Now onward to Call of Darkness prequel and the cartoons.

The gang was thinking of three ideas.

Brian left notes for his own projects in mail room.

Ideas for prequel:

1: One story of Drtectives ancestor dealing with darkness

2: Cave Man cosmic horror as first human encounter with darkness.

3: A series of horror stories that are all connected ( this one is gigantic 60 Page monster book. A anthology. Thinking gaining even more money if it sells well.)

Edit: Mean Streets will be on Thursday.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:04:47 am by Tyrant Leviathan »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2018, 06:09:20 am »

This sounds like the best one:
3: A series of horror stories that are all connected ( this one is gigantic 60 Page monster book. A anthology. Thinking gaining even more money if it sells well.)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2018, 12:01:32 pm »

Everyone pitches in with the anthology prequel. It discusses meaning things like original stories of mortals who serve the darknesss, thosevwho fpught the darkness, and thevroot original of the Darkness.

It is said that they were a mistake made by God. Due to this label they tried their best to destroy his favorite works. Humanity, angels and Earth.

They are all excellent in detail, nods, violence and horror.

Rolls: 15, 12, 17

People were worried Call had lost steam. This brought fire back into interests of the Mythos considering the work with dark horror fun for all. Due to size, 60 pages had to be priced more. People still bought it though! And somevwould not mind spin offs with some of the previous ages.

Cash earned: 240k

Fans: Happy

New week new business was. Brian’s notes still not touched and he well wants it to be a surprise as he loves to do two of his projects at once.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2018, 05:24:40 am »

Lets look at Brian's notes.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2018, 09:52:27 am »

( Notice! Latter today will start Mean Streets.)

Brian’s notes

1: Icon: His one Take st super heroes. The hero finds a device that attaches to him and it becomes power armor, alien tech power armor that also hints magic. Becomes a hero basically.

2: Hunters of the Dark: Horror/ Super hero deal. Where a organization dedicated to keeping world secure from bad things exist. Think a Western version of Hellsing the manga.

3: Order Of Fire: Fantasy where people discover to make guns and actually use them.

4: First Deployment: Sci Fi. Stories of the perfect human warrior, who got cloned into mankind’s inter stellar armed services.

5: Imaginary: Meta humor super hero stuff where our hero exists in the land of ideas, dealing with things and is doomed to never have his own series but helps others get published.

6: Defenders: Earth protector unit: X Com, with super powers. Like a commando team of super powered people. But “weak” compared to others hencevteam work.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9