Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 420

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 520666 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #6105 on: July 10, 2024, 04:53:08 am »

Actually, you should only be able to date ogresses, and said dates should consist solely of an adult mini-game in which you milk the ogress.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: July 10, 2024, 05:52:59 pm »

Actually, you should only be able to date ogresses, and said dates should consist solely of an adult mini-game in which you milk the ogress.

And good luck trying to mod this mini-game. It's expressly forbidden.

Bonus terrible suggestion for the Terrible Suggestions thread. Every suggestion from hereon out must make fun of DerMeister in some way.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: July 10, 2024, 06:39:36 pm »

Choosing “Pathos” as the name of your adventurer during character creation should allow you to switch to and control any character in the world, and not just those in your adventuring party.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: July 11, 2024, 01:50:00 am »

Choosing "DerMeister" as the name of your adventurer replaces all needs with the need to start arguments and milk ogress, with the need for milking being the highest, and scene that can't be done he will always be constantly unhappy and trying to start fights.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

callisto8413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: July 11, 2024, 12:09:19 pm »

Boarding schools.   Send children away and they come back bitter adults who hate their parents and are well educated and use perfect grammar but having no real useful skills and fear hot muffins.
The most EVIL creature in Dwarf Fortress!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: July 15, 2024, 05:57:58 pm »

Intelligent wildlife should constantly pester your dwarves/adventurers with proclamations about the benefits of milking intelligent creatures (especially ogresses).

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: July 15, 2024, 06:08:08 pm »

...all the animal women running around demanding to be milked and how great for everybody it is...

That's just a furry convention for all the horny girls.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: July 16, 2024, 12:52:53 am »

Once a year all animal people of the world should gather in a fortress/town/forest retreat/etc to hold a convention.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: July 16, 2024, 01:13:41 am »

Dwarves and other non-furred sentient creatures should dress them selves as their favorite animal and attend these conventions trying to pretend to be the animal they're dressed as.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: July 16, 2024, 02:27:56 am »

Fuck, furries would actually be even bigger weirdos if there were other intelligent species around.

We've already terribly suggested how animal people should think furries are freaks in the past so...

The moon should literally be made of cheese, and werebeasts should transform under it's influence in order to gorge themselves on its cheesy goodness. They should seek (the werebeast while transformed, not the person themselves) any magic that allows them to reach the moon, like teleportation. Moon-fed werebeasts should lose the CRAZED token.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: July 16, 2024, 03:37:49 am »

The origin story of the moon in myth generation should always be that somebody of some species milked all the ogresses and from that milk made a huge cheese which somehow became the moon.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: July 16, 2024, 09:09:11 am »

All historical events should only involve historical figures named Pathos (including events involving multiple historical figures).

In a time before time, the elf Pathos milked all the ogresses.
In a time before time, the elf Pathos created “Moon”, a giant artifact wheel of cheese.
In a time before time, the goblin Pathos fired “Moon” from a catapult.
In a time before time, “Moon” impacted the highest z-level and became stuck.

TheFartingFox

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: July 16, 2024, 09:43:31 am »

Remove mining from the game.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: July 17, 2024, 12:39:30 am »

Make the game about growing the biggest multi-tile tree.
I make Spellcrafts!

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: July 17, 2024, 01:04:30 am »

Make the game about growing the biggest multi-tile tree.

I've actually hoped that some day we can grow trees similar to the large home trees of elven forest retreats...
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 420