Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 525457 times)

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3390 on: July 09, 2021, 09:17:25 am »

Cat's unique message "this animal isn't interested in your wishes" should be possible to apply with a token.
Isn't that already possible by using the tokens that cats have (like ADOPTS_OWNER, etc.)?

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 09, 2021, 01:50:51 pm »

Cat's unique message "this animal isn't interested in your wishes" should be possible to apply with a token.
Isn't that already possible by using the tokens that cats have (like ADOPTS_OWNER, etc.)?

An individual token that doesn't do other things with [ADOPTS_OWNER].
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 09, 2021, 02:06:06 pm »

A new creature that specifically steals fruits and nuts from trees, growing bigger with every fruit they take. Will jump to the tops of trees if confronted, making combat with them difficult unless you somehow lure one inside.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 09, 2021, 05:19:54 pm »

Most animals in DF have savage animal people counterparts. Yet while technically animal, we don't see any savage variants of Dwarv or such.

To amend such an oversight, I propose these...

Dwarf man: A man with the head, body hair and alcohol dependance of a dwarf. These animal people are found in savage bars or booze stockpiles and will attack on sight. They are born adults and batshit insane.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 09, 2021, 06:14:02 pm »

A sheep with eight legs, two heads, four ears, two tails, eight hooves and two entirely separated bodies.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 09, 2021, 06:16:36 pm »

A sheep with eight legs, two heads, four ears, two tails, eight hooves and two entirely separated bodies.
if this is one sheep’s they must be connected somehow…a string of nerves connecting the, together so they share thoughts? Otherwise two bodies wouldn’t be considered the same sheep

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 09, 2021, 06:20:10 pm »

I must not have realised quite how terrible my idea was!

But I'd definitely swap two of my regular sheep for any single sheeps!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: July 10, 2021, 06:33:11 am »

Add Big Chungus, a giant rabbit twisted into humanoid form. It subsists entirely on carrots.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 10, 2021, 07:08:46 am »

Add Big Chungus, a giant rabbit twisted into humanoid form. It subsists entirely on carrots.

He knows and intones the names of all he encounters. Beware his noxious secretions!
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: July 10, 2021, 04:44:37 pm »

Mushroom trees should poke holes in the layers above them.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

DwarfStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: July 10, 2021, 07:50:26 pm »

Also on the list of creatures missing the “animal man” treatment is animal men themselves. So we should add for example a leopard seal man man. He’d have the lower body of a leopard seal man, and the upper body of a human.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:32:37 am by DwarfStar »

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: July 10, 2021, 09:12:07 pm »

In addition to animal men (and animal men men, which I guess would be something like merfolk or centaurs) there should be "man animals", which are savage nonsapient versions of the various humanoid species that run around naked on all fours in the biomes where their civilizations would normally be found and mindlessly attack anything in sight.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:36:33 am by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: July 11, 2021, 02:51:49 am »

In addition to animal men (and animal men men, which I guess would be something like merfolk or centaurs) there should be "man animals", which are savage nonsapient versions of the various humanoid species that run around naked on all fours in the biomes where their civilizations would normally be found and mindlessly attack anything in sight.
In addition to all of that we should add human men, like centaurs but with a human body and where the head goes is another human upper body, and creatures like that should be made for all bipedal creatures including animal men.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: July 11, 2021, 03:03:18 am »

I now wish to further add a request for Sheeps Sheep.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3404 on: July 11, 2021, 09:14:32 am »

Depending on the order of the syllabels, bodyparts are arranged differently.

(Edit: using different image source; if you read this, i did a history preservation for YOU!)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 03:01:26 am by Mobbstar »
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 423