Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 525400 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3330 on: June 26, 2021, 10:03:22 am »

Demons made of adamantine breaking materials should destroy during historical events adamantine tunnels imprisoning them by themselves. They would roam underground at first unless they would be able to get into surface by finding an unfinished fortress or simply a natural exit out of the cavern.
This causes a domino effect of demons realizing that they can break adamantine, eventually causing a demon apocalypse.

Exactly.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: June 26, 2021, 10:29:04 am »

Exclusively command console interface. No graphics whatsoever. Everything else is just the same and the game goes on at the same phase. No auto messages at all. To interact with anything in the game you must write commands, this includes looking or hearing something.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: June 26, 2021, 11:03:43 am »

Fast travel is removed from the game for general unrealism.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: June 26, 2021, 11:06:23 am »

Reimplement [ENDING] token to the game.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: June 26, 2021, 09:09:07 pm »

Exclusively command console interface. No graphics whatsoever. Everything else is just the same and the game goes on at the same phase. No auto messages at all. To interact with anything in the game you must write commands, this includes looking or hearing something.
I don't know that's too terrible. FortressMOO, anybody?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: June 26, 2021, 10:25:47 pm »

Replace dwarves with cows.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: June 26, 2021, 11:58:22 pm »

Disallow players from creating fortresses in good, evil and savage biome because dwarven civilizations can't start there.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: June 27, 2021, 12:08:18 am »

Some civs during world gen and actual game will hunt cave blobs to later hold them in place and safely grind dodging skills until it becomes too dangerous due to received pain and they may in emergency outright kill one. Notably goblins and dwarves. Elves are reluctant as fuck but they may decide to pretend that a force commands them to sacrifice cave blobs lives to grind their own dodging as well. People would make legends specifically related to dodging skills and being extremely skilled at dodging may make people suspect you to have wrestled cave blobs.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: June 27, 2021, 12:13:09 am »

Because of their potential Rule 34 origin, floating guts should possess [EVIL] token and at least guaranteed 100 lust (love is optional, you can decide).

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: June 27, 2021, 12:18:23 am »

As goblins are supposted to be often at war and to die violently they should have [CRAZED] token. I don't know how to feel about their demon leader.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: June 27, 2021, 12:27:56 am »

Dwarven atom smasher is now officially a feature and can attract the attention of scientists. Before anyone even gets killed by one they may decide to invent the conception of such a defensive weapon.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:30:34 am by rico6822 »

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: June 27, 2021, 12:32:35 am »

To prevent the player from grinding experience points, gaining too many of them before sleep results in sudden brain shock and death. This can be modified in creature's folder and max amount of experience gained per day is determined by memory. If value is unspecified there would be a default one.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:34:43 am by rico6822 »

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: June 27, 2021, 12:37:36 am »

Disallow players from creating fortresses in good, evil and savage biome because dwarven civilizations can't start there.
Disallow players from creating fortresses in any biome besides mountains because fortresses can only be built there.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: June 27, 2021, 12:41:20 am »

Disallow players from creating fortresses in any biome besides mountains because fortresses can only be built there.

Holy crap, I'm a noob.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: June 27, 2021, 12:44:16 am »

Extremely high privacy facet characters hate sunlight. Used in vanilla game to annoy vampires before a better solution is implemented.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 423