Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 526111 times)

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4365 on: April 15, 2022, 09:19:14 am »

Merchants may arrive with magma blocks.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: April 15, 2022, 10:18:11 am »

When magma crabs and pigs come in contact with each other, they should annihilate each other and leave behind a block of ‘bacon’.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: April 15, 2022, 04:33:28 pm »

All magma blocks have an image of an internet meme engraved on them upon creation.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: April 17, 2022, 05:04:57 pm »

In order for vault raids for artifact slab to make sense all guardians are made of super weak material.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: April 18, 2022, 02:25:20 am »

If you steal a slab and don't return it, then on this night you will be visited by three plagues, each worse than the last.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: April 18, 2022, 03:01:34 am »

Return the slab or suffer my curse...
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4371 on: April 18, 2022, 03:43:00 am »

Add a new raidable structure: Shipwrecks.  They are submerged far into the ocean.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: April 18, 2022, 06:13:31 am »

Add a new raidable structure: Shipwrecks.  They are submerged far into the ocean.

That's not a terrible suggestion though? One day aquatic civs will be a thing and oceans made more interesting, and surely shipwrecks would have valuables to collect.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: April 18, 2022, 09:16:01 am »

Then we will find a brand new exploit to continously regenerate shipwrecks.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: April 18, 2022, 09:35:24 am »

In another game, in another life, I have been a Priest of Fish (the god called Fish, he's rather literally named), and I spent far more time than necessary just walking around on the seabed, once I could perform the Breathe Underwater ritual sufficiently well. Occasionally rescuing players who accidentally came to me by magical means (though, admittedly, if I hadn't been wandering around underwater, they'd have probably acidentally arrived at my/another's location without the need to be so rescued). Certainly back then, the (underwater) terrain was a little sparse of shipwrecks (there were some things, and a branch of the temple to Fish actually at the bottom of a river, a nice little getaway) but there was at least some submarine fauna to occasionally wave a bastard sword at (and maybe occasionally some to not do that, with too much haste).

I certainly don't see it as a bad idea to add to the explorable terrain. But it might be a triple-edged sword if it has to all be done on a single breath, between resurfacings. At least until you can construct a 'diving refuge', either just a simple large-scale 'bell' or something more complicated that probably has to wait for the "movable forts/buildable ships" update to implement properly... ;)

...and, of course, mermaid farming will make a comeback with a vengeance! (Or land-dweller farming, if actually playing a mer-race, such as Sea Devils..?)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: April 18, 2022, 07:29:09 pm »

Armok as the game's final boss and he's a clown.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: April 19, 2022, 03:04:38 am »

Replace everything in hell with actual clowns.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: April 19, 2022, 07:41:32 am »

Which are still as mindlessly murderous.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: April 21, 2022, 06:44:16 pm »

This doesn't actually seem innately terrible. If boats are planned, why not shipwrecks?
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: April 21, 2022, 07:28:42 pm »

They could spawn in historic naval battle sites in shallow waters, or the odd storm or accident victim ship.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 423