Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Little Fishes (Saturday of the Age of Accretion)  (Read 3265 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Little Fishes (Saturday of the Age of Accretion)
« on: October 20, 2018, 09:27:46 pm »

Little Fishes

A new eon dawns on a tiny, barren universe as its singular Guardian forms from a collapsing cloud of primordial dust, the ashes of a long-dead something. Flaring with wild, scarcely controllable power, it looses countless motes into the darkness, concentrating its very essence to align with one of the heavenly metals:

(A) Gold, lofty paragon of perfection, exemplar to one and all, whose friends are few but strong
(B) Protean Silver, caring with one hand and culling with the other, the great cultivator
(C) Unyielding Iron, ever vigilant and in pursuit of strength at any cost, who scorns stagnation and decadence
(D) Mercury the bridge-builder, who fears not to take a close interest in the affairs of the world
(E) Distant, regal Tin, high-handed master of many heroes, whose strange proclamations shape the fate of the world to come
(F) Copper the peacemaker, who commands the love of all and administrates supremely
(G) Grave Lead, whose word is law, who sows naught and reaps all, the cosmic balancer

And though yet unborn, the Guardian already exhibits one exceptional trait of some sort:

(A) The Guardian is a Creator seeking companions and fellow creators
(B) The Guardian is Almighty and none dare to stand before Its power
(C) The Guardian is Glorious, and blesses everything Its marvelous light touches
(D) The Guardian is Wise and possessed of incredible foresight
(E) The Guardian is Famous, known to all and adored by most
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 01:00:24 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Little Fishes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 09:31:44 pm »

FD (this is how the vote is supposed to be formatted right?)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 09:41:31 pm »

CD

I’m not meming, it’s just that Iron will means we will never stagnate with the benefit of Wisdom’s foresight to help us

Or you could just be Thanos...

GE
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:45:17 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 11:17:36 pm »

B A

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 02:54:22 am »

FA.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 04:43:25 am »

GE!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 08:58:57 am »

E C

The most intriguing metal to me is "strange proclamations shape the fate of the world to come," while "blesses everything Its marvelous light touches" sounds like it works perfectly for a hero-heavy type of gameplay. Let the Chosen Ones go forth!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 09:26:19 am »

E C

The most intriguing metal to me is "strange proclamations shape the fate of the world to come," while "blesses everything Its marvelous light touches" sounds like it works perfectly for a hero-heavy type of gameplay. Let the Chosen Ones go forth!
+1
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 09:42:19 am »

E C

+1
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 10:54:37 am »

E C

+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 12:21:01 pm »

E C

+1
+1
+1
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 12:32:22 pm »

Quote from: the Voices From Another World
E: Tin
C: Glorious

The Guardian sheds Its outer layers of dust in a truly glorious display as It ignites, revealing a brilliant Tin core. Surveying Its new realm, It spots two lesser beings forming in the void from stray dust. One of them is clearly made up of fleeting, airheaded Mercury, but could the other be a more stable sort?

(A) (Attuned) Indeed, that being is aligned with Copper and will be an excellent steward and keeper of the peace. Everything will be in order with such a companion around
(B) The being's blinding coat of dust will surely fall away to reveal a core of Gold. It will be a most glorious herald for the Eternal Kingdom
(C) Certainly it must be a Silver being and one who understands the importance of hidden knowledge, misdirection, and adversity
(D) Less orderly than direct, the being is Iron-aligned and will be an ever-vigilant protector of the Eternal Kingdom and example to heroes
(E) The other being is as orderly as it can be short of being aligned with the superior metal, for it is a Leaden being and an unturning enforcer of the laws of the Eternal Kingdom

While these two lesser beings form, the Guardian contemplates Its own appearance and other such details:
Name: (Current: The Guardian)
Symbol:
Realm name: (Current: Eternal Kingdom)
Usual depiction:

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 12:58:43 pm »

E

Name: The Ceaseless Entity
Symbol: A Gauntlet
Realm Name: Place of All
Usual Depiction: Pentagonal Antiprism

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 01:59:07 pm »

B

Name: Soaring Glory
Symbol: A Pair of Wings
Realm: The Wide Heavens
Usual Depiction: An Alien Humanoid, Avian in nature, and bedecked in resplendent emerald greens.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 02:59:39 pm »

B

Name: Soaring Glory
Symbol: A Pair of Wings
Realm: The Wide Heavens
Usual Depiction: An Alien Humanoid, Avian in nature, and bedecked in resplendent emerald greens.
+1 for birb
Pages: [1] 2 3