Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Gods of Mu (OOC/Sign-ups)  (Read 1232 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Gods of Mu (OOC/Sign-ups)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 06:50:55 am »

I think I'm finished with my sheet. Is everything on it alright? Since you mentioned that trapping NPCs in the realm to be allowed, I edited the mirror maze realm to trap mortals and such as reflections within the mirrors, only able to move to other mirrors within the halls.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 07:25:46 am »

The single tree atop the hill, that's the pedestal, the gate. I'm a god, you think I need to be somewhere to Far-see?

Eh, if we are doing it turn 1,

Rain, Falling Sunlight., Glitter and bring my Holy Growth to others.

{Or as my God Card states, the sun's full light reflecting off the moon in beams, bringing the holy gemstones to a farming village.}

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 05:23:04 pm »

God's Name: Dydena, Goddess of Magic
God's personality and goals: Dydena is generally seen as an unpredictable but typically benevolent deity. She values knowledge and wisdom in equal measure, but tends to be more childish and innocent than her form would make her seem. As magic involves shaping chaotic energy to shape the world into a more desirable form, Dydena also rules over the sphere of Chaos, and the everchanging world always leads to new Discoveries. Dydena's primary goals are to ensure that magic becomes an integral part of the mortal world, and that the world never becomes a stagnant, boring place where nothing new or interesting ever happens.

God's physical description: Dydena's form is always changing, but she is most commonly depicted as a young woman with long, flowing robes and a book of magic in one hand.

God's realm description: The realm of Magic is a Chaotic one, filled with swirling lights and everchanging scenery. Landscapes change, sometimes gradually, sometimes in the blink of an eye, and creatures, objects, and otherworldly beings shift in and out of existance with no discernible pattern. In the center of it all sits a small dome, an ornate glass bubble surrounding it to protect those within from the Chaos all around. Visitors find themselves appearing on the upper levels of the dome, where they can watch the Chaos outside from the safety within the glass, or peruse the various exhibits inside the dome that display the greatest discoveries found within the mortal world, with depictions of those that found them.

A staircase in the center of the dome leads downwards into a more secluded area. Those allowed in here find bookshelves spanning an impossible distance. This is the Catalog of Discovery, which lists every single discovery by mortalkind in no particular order. A number of reading chairs dot the aisles, and servants in various forms walk the aisles, assisting guests with finding whatever it is they are seeking.

God's spheres: Magic, Chaos, Discovery
Sign of God: The gift of magic flares up in a number of mortals, becoming stronger and easier to use for a time. Even once the effect fades, those that make use of it become familiar with its touch, making it easier for them to use their innate gifts in the future.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 07:24:06 pm »

I might join this, if there is still room. But for now I'll just PTW
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 07:25:47 pm »

Card write ups list
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 10:08:48 am »

The IC is up. I was unclear about the cards however. Simply pick the one you want and you will discover what it does. At that point I will send you the card's strengths and weaknesses as well as general guidelines for use and you can take your action.
Pages: 1 [2]