Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Tacticus  (Read 5335 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Tacticus
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 04:59:29 pm »

I think I sent in my turn.

@a1s @dgr11897 (does that even work?)
No. But you can see threads that you have posted in using "Show new replies to your posts.", and I can promise to keep an eye out for this one.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 05:03:16 pm »

Will do, I should be able to send in my turns fairly fast
Still need it. look forward to it.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 07:31:46 pm »

I think I sent my turn as well.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 08:30:11 pm »

Aside: My goal is a demake of grid games I grew up with: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Card Hunter, and Battle Hunter, chief among them. The thing I love about demakes is they find the most basic nuggets and trim all the fat. I know this game is super basic, too basic right now. But I will keep adjusting the rules. Even within a match this is a total beta. And of course while I only expect players to be players, there is an open invitation to them, and spectators to suggest new directions for change. Thank you.

x> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1y _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2y _ _ e o _ _ _ _
3y _ _ _ S!_ _ _ _
4y _ _ _ . _ _ _ _
5y _ _ A!. K?b _ _
6y _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Missty Vikingar
e: Eric
o: Olaf
b: Baleog

Anonymous Manager
A: Aetheon
S: Sling
K: Skolder

Spoiler: Battle Details (click to show/hide)

Move or attack with 1 unit. PM your action.

This turn you can also pick one of your units that can dodge an attack(but not if they are dazed).
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 01:46:00 pm »

♪ Battle Theme: Isidor - Wave Rider

5: Baleog KOs Skolder
6: Sling shoots Olaf in the face. A glancing blow.

xy 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x 6x
1y __ __ __ __ __ __
2y __ e_ o_ __ __ __
3y __ __ S_ __ __ __
4y __ __ __ __ __ __
5y __ A_ __ KX b_ __
6y __ __ __ __ __ __

Missty Vikingar
e: Eric
o: Olaf
b: Baleog

Anonymous Manager
A: Aetheon
S: Sling
K: Skolder (X)

Spoiler: Hero Stats (click to show/hide)

You may move or attack with 1 unit. Additionally, you may have a unit dodge or have an attacking unit hit harder. PM your action.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 03:57:39 pm »

Also, feel free to surrender at any time. I assumed you both wanted PvP, though PvE is also an option.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 06:36:55 pm »

I might concede... Then ask for a Pve battle. If A1s has no objections.
My Power armor arms race

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 06:41:32 pm »

I just got your moves. Just choose.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2018, 06:43:09 pm »

I just got your moves. Just choose.
I'll concede, handing the win over to A1s. A1s, I suggest making a holy hand grenade loot item or other such thing.  I would also like to request a pve battle, my team of cavemen, vs whatever abominations they come across.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:47:56 pm by dgr11897 »
My Power armor arms race

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2018, 09:46:06 am »

Then ask for a Pve battle. If A1s has no objections.
Sure, go ahead. Can we have 2 PvE battles at the same time?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2018, 01:26:56 pm »

The battle shamon revives Skolder, and heals all heroes.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Tacticus (Hub)
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2018, 02:41:36 pm »

Alright a1s, while I am setting up what happens next for both of you, as winner of this promo match you may design a magical item, something with an ability that requires mana.

The more powerful the rarer it will be. Keep it simple.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2018, 01:08:04 pm »

Tazer:

A small ranged weapon capable of delivering an electric shock. Needs 3 mana to fire. Ignores all metal armor.
Effects: deals [minimal amount of] damage, and causes a stun (daze?).

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2018, 07:57:14 pm »

Alrighty, as I am still new at this, I will give you both the same scenario. Your troupe is walking through a forest when you are attacked on all sides by short, big headed, pointy nosed green trolls.

You may describe your party's discussions and motivation for entering the forest(ex. magical weapons), or just state you are ready. Do either in your thread(links in OP 2).

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 07:55:58 pm »

New turns posted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3