Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24207 times)

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2018, 06:42:43 pm »

attack castile 50%
attack badajor 50% ask porto help
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2018, 07:01:19 pm »

Become the Kingdom of Prussia.
Put all into upgrading income.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 29, 2018, 09:27:41 pm »

Cymry would send 40% to continue to try and retake Lancaster and another 40% to continue taking Hwicce. After this Cymry spends the remaining 20% improving income.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2018, 03:46:34 pm »

The update will be in ~4-5 hours. Please post your turns before hand.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2018, 06:16:09 pm »

Rus remembers it's Variangian origins, and sails off to conquer

Raid Bjarmia 1
Raid Belozero 1
Attack Prussia with everything else
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 07:00:00 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 31, 2018, 12:31:57 pm »

Turn 7 (AD 1007):

As the year of 1006 AD come to a close 10 major contenders continue their struggle to rise to power while 1 major power peatters out. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now, the Balkans.

Bavaria spends 40 points to improve their income, will give +20 income next turn. Bavaria also sends an alliance request to Baghdad(Haspen), but is ignored.

Flanders sends 28 troops to invade Brittany, the out come: you lose 0, they lose eveything. Flanders has conquered Brittany. Flanders also attacks Anjou with 28, the out come: they lose 2, you lose 4, no surrender.

Gascony sits around(no action posted).

Cymry sends 38 troops to 'liberate' Lancaster, the out come:  you lose 10 troop, the enemy loses everything. Cymry has conquered Lancaster. Cymry also sends 38 troops to 'retake' Hwicce, the out come: you lose 5, to a complete victory. Cymry has conquered Hwicce. Cymry also spends 20 points to improve income, will give +10 income next turn.

Holland sends 20 troops to attack Upper Loraine, the out come: you lose 3, they lose 8, the rest surrender. Holland has conquered Upper Loraine. Holland also sends 20 points to attack Saxony, the out come: they lose everything, you lose 0. Holland has conquered Saxony. Holland accepts Greece's alliance.

Brandenburg forms the kingdom of Prussia, will now be refered to as Prussia. Prussia than spends 90 points to improve income, will give +40 income next turn.

Ulm, sits around(no action posted).

Asturias sends 17 troops to attacks Castile, the out come: 8 v 9 you lose 1, they lose 7, the rest surrender. Asturias has conquered Castile. Asturias also sends 17 troops to attack Badajor and asks Porto for help, they refuse. The out come of the attack: 8 v 10 you lose 2, they lose 4, no surrender.

Kiev?

Rus raids Bjarmia with 1, the out come: you lose the troop and gain nothing. Rus also raids Belozero with 1, the out come: 0 gained. Rus also sends 16 to attack Prussia, the out come: they lose 4, you lose nothing, no surrender.

Baghdad spends 20 to improve income, will give +10 income next turn. Yo also ignored Maximum Spin's alliance offer.

Greece conquers Turnovo.

The Players:

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, and Pecs = 34; income = 28; allies: King piratejoe; rebels = 5;

SaberToothTiger Duke of Flanders, Brabant, Valois, Normandy, Orleans, and Brittany = 88; income = 25; allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, Aragon, Ferrara, and Toledo = 106; income = 18.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;

piratejoe King of Cymry, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Mercia, York, Lancaster, and Hwicce = 107; income = 35+10(next turn(8)); allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, Lower Loraine, Upper Loraine, and Saxony = 74; income = 29; allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger and King of Greece; offense bonus: 1.4/14%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities King of Prussia, Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, Pomeralia, Pomerania, and Prussia = 20; income = 27+40(next turn(8));

TankKit King of Ulm, Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 38; income = 12;

melkor Duke of Asturias, Galicia, Leon, and Castile = 62; income = 28; allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s; TheRedwolf you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

a1s Kin of Rus, Duke of Novgorod and Tver = 18.5; income = 24; allies: Duke TheRedwolf; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

Haspen Duke of Baghdad and Tabiz = 4; income = 4+10(next turn(8));

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, Dioclea, and Turnovo = 67; income = 38.5; offense bonus = 3.3/33%; defense bonus: 1.4/2%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not.

How do you guys like they way I have the update.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:40:56 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 31, 2018, 12:54:19 pm »

Await the riches to pile.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 31, 2018, 01:01:10 pm »

A question: Is the +40 a typo (90/2 being 45), or does increasing income suffer diminishing returns?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 31, 2018, 01:05:50 pm »

Retake Northumberland with 40% and continue the invasion of Lloegyr with the invasion of Essex using another 40%. Spend the remaining 20% on improving income.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 31, 2018, 01:07:12 pm »

A question: Is the +40 a typo (90/2 being 45), or does increasing income suffer diminishing returns?
You formed the kingdom of Prussia so that took 10 point, than with the last 80 point you increased your income. There is no diminishing returns but that is a good idea, I'll use it.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 31, 2018, 02:54:17 pm »

Spend 20 on increasing income.
Conquer Panzerbjorne I mean Esztergom with the maximum of the remainder.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 31, 2018, 05:55:58 pm »

Invade Holstein with 24 points.
Invest 48 points into income.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 31, 2018, 06:28:56 pm »

Create Kingdom of France. Invest 10 into income.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:29:28 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 01, 2018, 09:07:35 am »

invest all in income
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 01, 2018, 03:28:45 pm »

Attack Normandy 80%
Invest the rest in economy.
Offer Karelia an alliance
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28