Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24238 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #330 on: October 25, 2018, 03:07:58 pm »

Continue retaking the lands that once belonged to Cymry by invading Lancaster and York with 30% forces each. Then send an army to invade Lloegyr starting with Hwicce with another 30% also, request the gm updates the map.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 25, 2018, 08:49:33 pm »

also, request the gm updates the map.
As I have stated before it will not be updated, if someone whats to try themselves they can. If I am not mistaken TankKit started to, did you realize why I do not update the map?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 26, 2018, 12:14:10 am »

Because you think its too big and too much work?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 26, 2018, 01:01:37 am »

Because you think its too big and too much work?
Yes, it is. Britannia was smaller and easier to manage, this is just massive. If you would like to try this idea and keep the map updated be my guest.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 26, 2018, 02:38:19 am »

Don't worry, I am still working on editing it, it's just taking longer than I originally thought. I also may just let you name all the different duchies and kingdoms yourself because I realized just how slow it would be for to name them all just asking you and waiting for the answer.

Currently have all of Europe, including Spain, Italy and Greece, most of Britian, except The Isles, and Denmark. I've also decided that I really just want it finished and will probably spend most of my available time finishing it, so at the very most expect it to be done on Sunday.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2018, 01:42:42 pm »

50% Attack on Eastern Provence of Moodena
50% Attack on Toledo (Request Barcelona Help)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2018, 01:57:52 pm »

Yes, it is. Britannia was smaller and easier to manage, this is just massive. If you would like to try this idea and keep the map updated be my guest.
I mean, if I had more common access to a computer I'd be able to do it...I spent a full week just making a map for a single game so to me doing this wouldn't be that hard.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2018, 08:39:28 pm »

I mean, if I had more common access to a computer I'd be able to do it...I spent a full week just making a map for a single game so to me doing this wouldn't be that hard.
Map making and drawing/design are difficult for me. I spent a couple days just trying to get this one. I just don't have time to make a map of Europe.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 28, 2018, 11:18:22 pm »

Sorry my weekend was busier than expected. I will have the update out, Monday morning ~10am PST.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2018, 12:07:52 pm »

Forgot I had a project due today, the update will be postponed to later tonight.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 29, 2018, 05:28:12 pm »

Turn 6 (AD 1006):

As the year of 1005 AD come to a close minor power becomes a major power and destroyes the major power they were under. A new major power ises in the east. 9 major contenders continue their struggle to rise to power with 2 more joining the fray. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now, the Balkans.

Bavaria sends 15 troops to attack his rebels, the out come: 4 v 1 they loses 8, you lose 0. Bavaria also sends 4 troops to attack Silesia, the out come: they lose 2, you lose 4, no surrender. Bavaria also tries to send a diplomate to someone but does not have enough actios to do that.

Flanders sends 11 troops to invade Normandy, the out come: you lose 0, they lose 5, the rest surrender. Flanders has conquered Normandy. Flanders also attacks Orleans with 17, the out come: they lose 9, you lose 3, the rest surrender. Flanders has conquered Orleans. Flanders also tries to send a diplomate to someone but does not have enough actios to do that.

Gascony sends 26 troops to attack Ferrara(I assume that is what you meant), the out come: you lose 0, enemy loses everything. Gascony has conquered Ferrara. Gascony also sends 26 troops to attack Toledo and calls Barcelona to help, they accept the call and send 8. The results of the attack: the enemy loses everything, you and your ally lose nothing. Gascony has conquered Toledo.

Cymry sends 20 troops to 'liberate' Lancaster, the out come:  you lose 2 troop, the enemy loses nothing. Cymry also sends 20 troops to 'retake' York, the out come: you lose 4, to a complete victory. Cymry has conquered York. Cymry also sends 20 troops to invade Hwicce, the out come: enemy loses 4, you lose nothing, no surrender.

Holland sends 25 troops to garrison Luxembourg(you have Luxembourg). Holland also spends 16 points to improve income, will give +8 income next turn. Holland is also spending 10 points to improve their offese, gives +10%/1.

Brandenburg sends 29 points to attack Prussia, the out come: you completely conquer them without any loses. Brandenburg conquers Prussia. Brandenburg also sends 29 troops to attack Pomerania, the out come: you lose 3, they lose everything. Brandenburg conquers Pomerania.

Ulm, which became Swabia, creates the kingdom of Ulm. Ulm sends an alliance request to Saxony, they refuse.

Asturias raids Castile with 4 troops, the out come: 2 gained. Asturias also sends an alliance request to Navarra, they refuse.

Kiev sits around(no action posted(0 more strikes)). Kiev will not gain points untill their leader returns.

Rus spends 3 points to build 3 boats. Rus also attacks Bjarmia with 9, the out come: you lose 3, enemy loses 1, no surrender. Rus also raids Belozero with 2, the out come: 1 gained.

Baghdad sends 18 troops to invades Tabiz, the out come: you lose 8, the enemy loses everything. Baghdad conquers Tabiz.

Greece offers an alliance to King RulerofNothing. Greece also improves income. Greece also improves offense.

The Players:

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, and Pecs = 46; income = 28; allies: King piratejoe; rebels = 5;

SaberToothTiger Duke of Flanders, Brabant, Valois, Normandy, and Orleans = 57; income = 23; allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, Aragon, Ferrara, and Toledo = 87.7; income = 18.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;

piratejoe King of Cymry, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Mercia, and York = 96; income = 31; allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, and Lower Loraine = 42; income = 17+8(next turn(7)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger; offense bonus: 1.4/14%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, Pomeralia, Pomerania, and Prussia = 90; income = 24;

TankKit King of Ulm, Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 26; income = 12;

melkor Duke of Asturias, Galicia, and Leon = 35; income = 26; allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s; TheRedwolf you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

a1s Kin of Rus, Duke of Novgorod and Tver = 18.5; income = 12.5; allies: Duke TheRedwolf; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

Haspen Duke of Baghdad and Tabiz = 20; income = 4;

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, and Dioclea = 30.5; income = 15+23.5(next turn(7)); offense bonus = 3.3/33%; defense bonus: 1.4/2%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not. Haspen respawns in the MiddleEast. Geece starts to branch out with allies.

How do you guys like they way I have the update. Sorry about the slowness of this update and the map. AlsoRULE CHANGE: changing it so that you can win before turn 10.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2018, 05:32:55 pm »

Put all in upgrading income.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2018, 05:51:40 pm »

40 to upgrade income
Offer to ally Baghdad
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:02:50 pm by Maximum Spin »

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2018, 06:01:44 pm »

Attack Upper Lorraine with 20.
Attack Saxony with 20.
Accept Greece's alliance

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 29, 2018, 06:18:39 pm »

Attack Brittany 50%. Attack Anjou 50%.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28