Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24228 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2018, 04:49:38 pm »

And done.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2018, 05:17:57 pm »

Invade Lower Lorraine with 70%.
Create the Kingdom of Holland.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2018, 04:28:40 am »

invest 40 into income
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2018, 10:59:33 am »

Accept Maximum Spin’a Alliance (The Southern France think confused me, I was trying to go for a Spanish vibe here
Attack Modena (55%)
Attack Aragon, Request Barcelona Help (45%)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2018, 04:53:47 pm »

Accept Maximum Spin’a Alliance (The Southern France think confused me, I was trying to go for a Spanish vibe here
but you're Toulouse, the Frenchest duchy outside Île-de-France. I mean, I didn't pay enough attention to see where people actually started, but Toulouse was the one that stood out among your holdings to me.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2018, 12:53:00 am »

Turn 5 (AD 1005):

As the year of 1004 AD come to a close 10 major, and 1 minor, contenders continue their struggle to rise to power. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now, the Balkans.

Swabia sends 10 troops to the upstart rebels in Ulm, the out come: your army eliminated 3 enemies, and Ulm wiped out your army. Swabia also sends 10 troops to conquer Saxony, the out come: you lost 7, you killed 4 enemies.

Bavaria sends 8 troops to conquer Silesia, the out come: enemy loses 3, you lose 2, no surrender. Bavaria sends 8 troops to attack his rebels, the out come: they lose 2, you lose 0. Bavaria's rebels have gained 9 troops from a supporter(rebels can be attacked, but if left alone may disband, but if given more support will attack if their number is 75% of your number).

Flanders sends 27 troops to invade Normandy, the out come: you lose 4, they lose 2, no surrender. Flanders also raids Orleans with 12, the out come: gained 4.

Gascony sends 20 troops to attack Modena, the out come: you lose 9, enemy loses everything. Gascony has conquered Modena. Gascony also sends 16 troops to attack Aragon and calls Barcelona to help, they accept the call and send 8. The results of the attack: the enemy loses everything, you and your ally lose nothing. Gascony has conquered Aragon. Gascony also accepts the alliance offer from Bavaria.

Cymry sends 29 troops to 'liberate' Mercia, the out come: you lose only 1 troop, to slaughter all the defenders. Cymry has conquered Mercia.(You do know that as a king you can do 3 things right)

Gelre sends 30 troops to invade Lower Loraine, the out come: you wipe them out with just 1 loss. Gelre has conquered Lower Loraine. Gelre also spends 10 points to form the Kingdom of Holland. Will now be know as Holland.

Brandenburg sends 22 points to attack Pomeralia, the out come: you finish them off with only 2 losses. Brandenburg conquers Pomeralia. Brandenburg also sends 22 troops to attack Pomerania, the out come: you lose 3, they lose 2. This will be a slog-fest.

Ulm rebels from Swabia and conquers all of Swabia. Do you make him your vassal or will the land be yours only?

Asturias spends 40 points to improve income, will give +20 next turn.

Kiev sits around(no action posted(1 more strike)).

Rus raids Belozero with 2, the out come: 2 gained. Rus also raids Bjarmia with 2, the out come: 1 gained. Rus sends an alliance offer to Finland, they refuse at this time.

Greece conquers Dioclea. Greece also spends points to increase his income. Greece also spends points to increase their defense bonus.

The Players:
Haspen Duke of Swabia, Franconia, and Thuringia = 23; income = 6 + 1.5(vassal)+5(next turn(5)); vassal = Count TankKit; has a tax rate of 50%; pending TankKit's reply.

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, and Pecs = 22; income = 28; allies: King piratejoe; rebels = 13;

SaberToothTiger Duke of Flanders, Brabant, and Valois = 28; income = 19; allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, and Aragon = 53; income = 14.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;

piratejoe King of Cymry, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia = 67; income = 29; allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, and Lower Loraine = 51; income = 17; allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger; offense bonus: 0.4/4%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, and Pomeralia = 58; income = 20;

TankKit Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 27; income = 9;

melkor Duke of Asturias, Galicia, and Leon = 7; income = 6+20(next turn(6)); allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s;

a1s Kin of Rus, Duke of Novgorod and Tver = 14; income = 12.5; allies: Duke TheRedwolf;

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, and Dioclea = 83.5; income = 13+2(next turn(6)); offense bonus = 1.2/12%; defense bonus: 1.4/5%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not. TankKit backstabs Haspen and has to decide what to do with him(kill him(eliminating him from all your land) or give him a county(or two or more I do not care) in some remote corner of your territory).

How do you guys like they way I have the update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2018, 01:21:03 am »

Attack Luxembourg with 25 points.
Spend 16 points to improve income.
Spend 10 points to improve offense.

edit: also I like the new way you do updates MonkeyMarkMario

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2018, 02:39:05 am »

I'll completely annex Haspen. Sorry, but I know I can't trust someone I just back stabbed like that.
Become the Kingdom of Ulm. Because Ulm just managed to take over all of Swabia and it's not uncommon for successful rebellions to completely rename the nation they rebelled against. Oh, and if it matters, my Capital will be in the county of Ulm.
Request military alliance with Saxony. Wouldn't be here without them, time for an alliance.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:54:12 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2018, 02:43:43 am »

raid castile max
ally navarre
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2018, 02:52:23 am »

Oh, and if it matters, my Capital will be in the county of Ulm.
Your capital can be where ever you want, but you will no longer get income from counties.

I'll completely annex Haspen. Sorry, but I know I can't trust someone I just back stabbed like that.
Haspen if you would like to jump back in you can, but you cannot be near you former territory or near the enemy that took you out.

edit: also I like the new way you do updates MonkeyMarkMario
Thank you it makes it easier to keep the updates in line.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2018, 03:05:08 am »

Make me Duke (Sheikh?) of Baghdad, and I will be fully invading Tabriz this turn.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2018, 10:29:00 am »

Attack Normandy 40%. Attack Orleans 60%. No surrender! Offer alliance to Wales/Cymru.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2018, 10:55:55 am »

kill the stupid rebels 70%
try to use the 20% leftover to take Silesia again

Oh yeah, and offer alliance to Baghdad.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:47:10 pm by Maximum Spin »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2018, 12:04:43 pm »

50% attack Prussia
50% attack Pomerania
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2018, 02:33:41 pm »

build 3 boats
Attack Belozero 9
raid Bjarmia 2
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28