Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24282 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #255 on: October 19, 2018, 11:37:21 am »

Spend 10 points to improve income.
Attack Austria with 90% of the remainder.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 19, 2018, 11:41:47 am »

did i not get any income last turn cause i started with 20 and now i have 20 while having a income of 2
fixed!

... The map hasn't been updated.
Ya and it will not, just try to keep up.

Remember each of those duchies probably have the same amount of points as you.
If that is what you think.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:59 am »

I did say 'probably'.

Also, are you fine with me updating the map for you?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 19, 2018, 11:59:47 am »

Also, are you fine with me updating the map for you?
Yes please, if you want to do that, not necessary but sure.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2018, 12:12:43 pm »

Alright, might take a while but first I'm going to edit the entire map a bit to make it easier to edit in the future. Might not be ready before the next update or two though.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 19, 2018, 12:15:20 pm »

Alright, might take a while but first I'm going to edit the entire map a bit to make it easier to edit in the future. Might not be ready before the next update or two though.
That's fine. I was going to do exactly that, but I wanted to get the game going and so I cheated with the map.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2018, 01:13:07 pm »

Send 90% to finish off Tver.
Use the rest (1 point?) to stage a tiny raid of Belozero. Grab some cattle near the border, then bolt.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2018, 01:17:17 pm »

4 points: Improve income.
90%: Attack Brunswick.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2018, 01:23:38 pm »

Attack Crimea with 75%
No other action

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2018, 05:10:56 pm »

Attack Saxony with 75% (24 points)
Invest 8 points in improving income

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2018, 07:17:41 pm »

Become the Kingdom of Cymry, then invest 5 into income.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2018, 07:20:55 pm »

Can we use boats in the same turn we build them?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2018, 09:05:43 pm »

Can we use boats in the same turn we build them?
nBoats are like investing, you can't get the benefit untill the next turn.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 20, 2018, 02:11:54 am »

Attack Valois, 90%. Invest rest into income.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 20, 2018, 10:37:37 am »

Turn 2 (AD 1002):

As the year of 1001 AD come to a close 10 major, and 1 minor, contenters continue their struggle to rise to power. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now the Balkens.

Swabia sends 23(max is 90%) troops to conquer Thuringia, the out come: you and them both lose 5, they do not surrender.

Bavaria spends 10 points to improve income, will give +5 income next turn. Bavaria also sends 18 troops to conquer Austria, the out come: you lose 1, enemy loses 9, and the rest surrender. Bavaria has capture Austria.

Flanders sends 22 troops to attack Valois, the out come: you and them both lose 2, they do not surrender. Flanders also spends 2 points to improve income, will give +1 income next turn.

Gascony sends 16 troops to attack Provence, the out come: you lose 3, enemy lose 2, no surrender. Gascony also spends 5 points to improve income, will give +2.5 income next turn.

Gwynedd forms the Kingdom of Cymry. Will now be refered to as Cymry. Cymry then invest 5 into income, will give +2.5 income next turn.

Gelre sends 24 troops to attack Saxony, the out come: you lose 5, enemy loses 6, they do not surrender. Gelre also invested 8 points to improve income, will give +4 income next turn. Gelre has a 5 troop rebelion(rebels can be attacked, but if left alone may disband, but if given more support will attack if their number is 75% of your number).

Brandenburg spends 4 points to improve income, will give +2 income next turn. Brandenburg also sends 16 troops to attack Brunswick, the out come: you lose 2, they lose 6 and you conquer Brunswick. Brandenburg has conquered Brunswick.

Ulm spends 10 points to improve income, will give +5 income next turn.

Asturias sends 18 troops to attack Galicia and calles in Porto to help, they refuse(npc allies have a 50% chance to refuse an aggressive call to arms, but will answer a defensive call). The result of the attack: you lose 2, they do not lose any from what you can tell, definitely no surrender.

Kiev sends 13 troops to attack Crimea, the out come: you lose 1, they lose 0, no surrender. Wow tough fight.

Novgorod sends 6 troops to attack Tver, the out come: 2 v 7 your lose 5, they lose 4, they do not surrender. Novgorod also sends 1 raider to raid Belozero, the oust come: 2 gained.

Greece conquers Macedonia. Greece also attemps to incite rebels in Bavaria(resoves next turn).

The Players:
Haspen Duke of Swabia and Franconia = 26; income = 4 + 1.5(vassal); vassal = Count TankKit; has a tax rate of 50%;

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, and Austria = 39; income = 6; allies: King piratejoe;

SaberToothTiger Duke of Flanders and Brabant = 24; income = 4+1(next turn(3)); allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony and Toulouse = 17+2.5(next turn(3)); income = 4;

piratejoe King of Cymry, Duke of Gwynedd and Deheubarth = 33; income = 7+2.5(next turn(3)); allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing Duke of Gelre and Holland = 23; income = 6 + 4(next turn(3)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger; Rebels = 5;

The_Two_Eternities Duke of Brandenburg and Brunswick = 27; income = 4+2(next turn(3));

TankKit Count of Ulm, Württemberg, and Hohenzollern = 11; income = 3 - 1.5(vassal)+5(next turn(3)); liege = Duke Haspen;

melkor Duke of Asturias = 22; income = 2; allies: Duke of Porto

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 18; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s;

a1s Duke of Novgorod = 6; income = 2; allies: Duke TheRedwolf;

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, and Macedonia = 42.5; income = 11;

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not. Some(1) gets rebels.

How do you guys like they way I have the update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28