Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24189 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2018, 06:21:43 pm »

45 attack... Kupreja? The thing to the east of Greater Poland.
Kujavia.
Haspen is right.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 10, 2018, 05:34:10 am »

Attack Holland 90%
Raid Bajarmia 1
Offer alliance to SaberToothTiger

(That's us, we're the tourists)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:21:43 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2018, 12:16:38 pm »

I'm doing a reboot of this game, and would love for some of you to join.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2018, 12:51:09 pm »

I will be doing an update of this on Thanksgiving day(US). After that this will be updated at least once a week. I have lost interest in this, but I want to finish at least 1 game that I start.(So will you all win already)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2018, 01:50:27 pm »

Turn 10 (AD 1010):

As the year of 1009 AD comes to a close 8 major contenders continue their struggle to rise to power while 2 major power peters out. With a power in the South that collapses.

Bavaria spends 70 points to improve income, will give +15 income next turn.

France spends 117 points to improve income, will give +58.5 income next turn. France also takes Rus as an ally.

Gascony sits around(no action posted(o more strike)). Gascony will not gain points until their leader returns.

Cymry spends 10 points to form the kingdom of Lloegyr. Cymry also offers an alliance to Cornwall, they refuse. Cymry then invades Lothian with most everything they have, you only lose 10 and conquer them. Cymry gained Lothian.

Holland sends 25 troops to attack Jylland, the out come: you lose 10, they lose all. Holland conquers Jylland. Holland also spends 30 points into defense, defense increase to 4.0/40%. Holland also spends 60 points to improve income, will give +30 income next turn.

Prussia spends 40 points to increase income, will give +20 income next turn. Prussia also sends 45 troops to conquer Lesser Poland and Kujavia each, the out come is you lose 20 troops total and conquer both.
Ulm?
Asturias sends 40 troops to invade Navarra and Badajoz each, the battle commenced before your ally could even respond, you lose 20 and gain both.
Kiev?
Rus sends 56 to attack Holland, the out come: they both lose 3. Rus also sends 1 troop to raid Bajarmia , gained 2.  Rus also sends an alliance offer to France and are accepted.

Baghdad spends 18 points to increase income, will give +9 income next turn

Greece collapses under their own weight.

The Players:

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, Pecs, and Esztergom = 42; income = 40=35(next run(11)); allies: King piratejoe and King a1s; rebels = 12;

SaberToothTiger King of France, Duke of Flanders, Brabant, Valois, Normandy, Orleans, Brittany, Berry, Poitou, and Champagne = 36; income = 36+58.5(next turn(11)); allies: Duke RulerOfNothing, King a1s;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, Aragon, Ferrara, and Toledo = 143; income = 18.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;Shadowclaw777 you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

piratejoe King of Cymry and Lloegyr, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Mercia, York, Lancaster, Northumberland, Hwicce, East Anglia, Wessex, Kent, and Lothian = 217; income = 68.5; allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, Lower Loraine, Upper Loraine, Saxony, Holstein, Sjaelland, and Jylland = 70; income = 59+30(next turn(11)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger and King of Greece; offense bonus: 2.1/21%; defense increase to 4.0/40%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities King of Prussia, Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, Pomeralia, Pomerania, Prussia, Mazoria, Mecklenburg, Lesser Poland, and Kujavia = 146; income = 75+20(next turn(11)); offense bonus = 1/10%; defense bonus = 2/20%

TankKit King of Ulm, Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 50; income = 12; TankKit you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

melkor Duke of Asturias, Galicia, Leon, Castile, Navarra, and Badajoz = 122; income = 63; allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s; TheRedwolf you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

a1s King of Rus, Duke of Novgorod, Tver, and Belozero = 63; income = 91.5; allies: Duke TheRedwolf, Duke Maximum Spin, and King SaberToothTiger; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

Haspen Duke of Baghdad, Tabiz, and Tigris = 35; income = 16+9(next turn(11));
The GM:
MMM King of Greece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, Dioclea, and Turnovo = 61; income = 45.5; offense bonus = 3.4/34%; defense bonus: 7.5/75%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not.

New update schedule: once a week(this will happen)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:08:21 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2018, 02:41:35 pm »

Attack Berry 50%, Attack Bourbon 50%.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2018, 03:13:26 pm »

Attack Bjarmia 29
Invest the rest in the economy
Offer Karelia an alliance

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2018, 07:06:04 pm »

Invest 30 into the economy.
Build 5 boats.
Spend 10 on offense.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2018, 07:13:50 pm »

Invest 150 into economy, and invade cornwall with 90% considering we have to do things the hard way.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2018, 07:31:37 pm »

Attack Skane with 30 points
Form kingdom of Denmark
Invest 30 points in income

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2018, 09:45:17 am »

create the kingom: león-castile
invest all in income
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 23, 2018, 09:56:14 am »

90% to attack the Karsomethingshah.

That thing to the east of Baghdad.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 29, 2018, 05:00:20 pm »

Turn 11 (AD 1011):

As the year of 1010 AD comes to a close 8 major contenders continue their struggle to rise to power.

Bavaria sits around(no action(2 more strikes)).

France sends 18 troops to attack Berry, the out come: defenders lose 7, you lose 0, the rest surrender. France gains Berry. France also attacks Bourbon with 18 troops, the out come: you lose 6, they lose 2, no surrender.
Gascony?
Cymry spends 150 points to increase income, will give +75 income next turn. Cymry also sends 60 troops to conquer Cornwall, the out come: you capture it with 10 loses. Cymry gains Cornwall.

Holland sends 30 troops to attack Skane, the out come: you lose 8, they lose all. Holland conquers Skane. Holland also spends 10 points to form Denmark. Holland also spends 30 points to improve income, will give +15 income next turn.

Prussia spends 30 points to increase income, will give +15 income next turn. Prussia also builds 5 boats. Prussia finally spends 10 points to increase offense, offense increased to 2/20%.
Ulm?
Asturias spends 10 to form the kingdom of León-castile. Will Now be referred to as León-castile. León-castile then invests 112 points into income, will give +56 income next turn.
Kiev?
Rus sends 29 to attack Bjarmia, the out come: they lose everything, you lost nothing. Rus gains Bjarmia. Rus also invests 34 points into income, will give +17 income next turn.

Baghdad sends 31 troops to conquer Karmanistan(that is what it looks like to me), the outcome: you conquer it for the price of 10 troops. Baghdad acquires Kamanistan.

The Players:

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, Pecs, and Esztergom = 117; income = 75; allies: King piratejoe and King a1s; rebels = 12;

SaberToothTiger King of France, Duke of Flanders, Brabant, Valois, Normandy, Orleans, Brittany, Berry, Poitou, Champagne, and Berry = 123.5; income = 96.5; allies: Duke RulerOfNothing, King a1s;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, Aragon, Ferrara, and Toledo = 143; income = 18.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;Shadowclaw777 you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

piratejoe King of Cymry and Lloegyr, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Mercia, York, Lancaster, Northumberland, Hwicce, East Anglia, Wessex, Kent, Lothian, and Cornwall = 135.5; income = 70.5+75(next turn(12)); allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland and Denmark, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, Lower Loraine, Upper Loraine, Saxony, Holstein, Sjaelland, Jylland, and Skane = 111; income = 74+15(next turn(11)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger and King of Greece; offense bonus: 2.1/21%; defense increase to 4.0/40%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities King of Prussia, Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, Pomeralia, Pomerania, Prussia, Mazoria, Mecklenburg, Lesser Poland, and Kujavia = 196; income = 95+15(next turn(12)); offense bonus = 2/20%; defense bonus = 2/20%; boats = 5(50 troops can travel across the sea)

TankKit King of Ulm, Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 50; income = 12; TankKit you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

melkor King of León-Castile, Duke of Asturias, Galicia, Leon, Castile, Navarra, and Badajoz = 63; income = 66+56(next turn(12)); allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s; TheRedwolf you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

a1s King of Rus, Duke of Novgorod, Tver, Belozero, and Bjarmia = 120.5; income = 93.5+17(next turn(12)); allies: Duke TheRedwolf, Duke Maximum Spin, and King SaberToothTiger; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

Haspen Duke of Baghdad, Tabiz, Tigris, and Karmanistan = 56; income = 25;
The GM:
MMM King of Greece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, Dioclea, and Turnovo = 61; income = 45.5; offense bonus = 3.4/34%; defense bonus: 7.5/75%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not. Most improve their economies.

New update schedule: once a week(this will happen)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 29, 2018, 05:05:00 pm »

attack toledo with 20
attack beja with 20 ask porto for help
attack cordoba with 20
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 29, 2018, 05:20:17 pm »

Conquer Syria.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28