Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24200 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2018, 07:10:37 pm »

10 in offense.
10 in defense.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 02, 2018, 09:59:45 am »

Will be gone this weekend, so update will be a little late.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 06, 2018, 01:31:29 am »

Losing interest in updating this. But I will if you guys are liking this. So please vote in the poll.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 06, 2018, 01:33:09 am »

Losing interest in updating this. But I will if you guys are liking this. So please vote in the poll.
Your poll is broken. In any case I am interested in continuing, but understand if you want to stop.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 06, 2018, 03:40:12 am »

i like to go on
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 06, 2018, 10:40:29 am »

He set a timer on the poll, after timer expires polls can no longer be modified here on b12forums ;v

I vote yes.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 06, 2018, 10:54:26 am »

He set a timer on the poll, after timer expires polls can no longer be modified here on b12forums ;v
Well that's dumb.

I guess I will continue tho if I do another one it will have to be overhauled.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 06, 2018, 11:39:14 am »

Turn 8 (AD 1008):

As the year of 1007 AD come to a close 10 major contenders continue their struggle to rise to power while 1 major power peatters out. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now, the Balkans.

Bavaria spends 20 points to improve their income, will give +10 income next turn. Bavaria also sends 12 troops to conquer Esztergom, the out come: you lose 5, they lose 0.

Flanders spends 10 to form France. They will now be know as France. France than spends 10 points to improve income, will give +5 income next turn.

Gascony sits around(no action posted(2 more strikes)).

Cymry sends 43 troops to 'liberate' Northumberland, the out come:  you lose 10 troop, the enemy loses everything. Cymry has conquered Northumberland. Cymry also sends 43 troops to 'retake' Essex, the out come: you lose 10, to a complete victory. Cymry has conquered Essex. Cymry also spends 21 points to improve income, will give +10.5 income next turn.

Holland sends 24 troops to attack Holstein, the out come: you lose 0, they lose 2, no surrender. Holland also spends 48 points to improve income, will give +24 income next turn.

Prussia spends 10 points to improve offense and defense. Offense bonus increased to 1/10%, defense bonus increased to 2/20%.

Ulm, sits around(no action posted(1 moe strike)).

Asturias spends 62 points to improve income, will give +31 income next turn.

Kiev?

Rus sends 15 troops to attack Normandy, the out come: they lose 0, you lose all. Rus also spends 3 points to improve income, will give +1.5 income next turn.  Rus also sends an alliance offer to Karelia, thdy refuse.

Baghdad sits back and waits.

Greece improves offense. Greece improves defense. Greece improves income.

The Players:

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria, Bohemia, Austria, and Pecs = 37; income = 28+10(next turn(9)); allies: King piratejoe; rebels = 5;

SaberToothTiger King of France, Duke of Flanders, Brabant, Valois, Normandy, Orleans, and Brittany = 93; income = 25+5(next turn(9)); allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony, Toulouse, Provence, Barcelona, Modena, Aragon, Ferrara, and Toledo = 124.5; income = 18.5; allies: Barcelona and Duke Maximum Spin;

piratejoe King of Cymry, Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, Mercia, York, Lancaster, and Hwicce = 111; income = 45+10.5(next turn(9)); allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing King of Holland, Duke of Gelre, Holland, Luxembourg, Lower Loraine, Upper Loraine, and Saxony = 55; income = 29+24(next turn(9)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger and King of Greece; offense bonus: 1.4/14%; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

The_Two_Eternities King of Prussia, Duke of Brandenburg, Brunswick, Greater Poland, Pomeralia, Pomerania, and Prussia = 67; income = 67; offense bonus = 1/10%; defense bonus = 2/20%

TankKit King of Ulm, Duke of Swabia, Franconia, Thuringia, and Baden = 50; income = 12;

melkor Duke of Asturias, Galicia, Leon, and Castile = 28; income = 28+31(next turn(9)); allies: Duke of Porto;

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 20; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s; TheRedwolf you can still play, you have been inactive for too long to keep getting income.

a1s Kin of Rus, Duke of Novgorod and Tver = 24.5; income = 24+1.5(next turn(9)); allies: Duke TheRedwolf; boats = 3(30 troops can travel across the sea)

Haspen Duke of Baghdad and Tabiz = 18; income = 14;

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Dyrrachion, Trace, Dioclea, and Turnovo = 38.5; income = 38.5+7(next turn(9)); offense bonus = 3.4/34%; defense bonus: 6.6/66%

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not.

How do you guys like they way I have the update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 06, 2018, 11:54:21 am »

Attack Belozero 80%
Invest the rest in economy.
Offer Finland an alliance.

Anyone living want to ally with me?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 06, 2018, 12:39:15 pm »

Invade East Anglia, Wessex and Kent wit 30% each.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 06, 2018, 12:47:29 pm »

Full attack on Tigris
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 06, 2018, 06:23:16 pm »

Invade Berry 33%. Invade Poitou 33%. Invade Champagne 33%. Laugh at unwashed barbarians trying to invade Normandy from the sea. It will never catch on!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:01:39 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2018, 10:53:02 pm »

Invade Holstein with 24
Invade Sjaelland with 24
Invest 7 into offense

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 07, 2018, 06:58:56 am »

50% attack navarra
50% attack badajoz, ask porto for help
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 07, 2018, 11:45:45 am »

90% attack Esztergom
Offer alliance to Rus
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28