Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 36928 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #420 on: October 28, 2018, 09:32:03 pm »

Ally if you wish, never a subject. Show me your enemies and they will perish.  You can buy copper from me with blood and flesh.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 28, 2018, 10:09:45 pm »

Ally if you wish, never a subject. Show me your enemies and they will perish.  You can buy copper from me with blood and flesh.
+1
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 29, 2018, 12:07:00 am »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 29, 2018, 07:49:48 am »

The crystal woman cocks her head to one side again, her eyes calculating as she looks you up and down, then glances up at the hordes of crows.” Yes, that will serve.” She says, reaching into a pouch tied around her waist and pulling out a flat cake of some kind. She breaks it in half and offers the larger piece to you. “Let this bargain be sealed.” She says flatly, chewing on one piece.

The People of the Scale look away, unwilling to see a bargain struck with the monster who destroyed them. You can sense their resentment…and the greed of the crystal speaker.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 29, 2018, 07:56:53 am »

Eat the piece, and secretly plant a seed of corruption within the crystal woman.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2018, 08:08:24 am »

Eat the piece, and secretly plant a seed of corruption within the crystal woman.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2018, 09:40:20 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2018, 03:09:28 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 29, 2018, 09:12:07 pm »

I don't think we know enough about this crystal stuff to be planting sleeper agents in their ambassadors yet.

I say that, for now, we accept the bargain in good faith, and seize one of the Scale people to take back with us.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 30, 2018, 12:13:55 pm »

I will be updating soon. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 30, 2018, 02:31:17 pm »

You take your half of the cake and chew on it. The taste is vaguely familiar - it has human blood in it. You have a feeling you will like these people.  The woman continues speaking. “Another will come with goods and…requests.” She says, and she begins to discuss details of price and giving you some information about her empire. She claims it extends all the way north to the ocean, and even further onto various islands. You can glance into her mind, enough to read the surface at least –there is a block of some sort. You can penetrate it a little, and you can tell that while this is technically true, there are vast sections of land that haven’t been subdued, or have your status in the empire. Her nation calls themselves the True People.

As she speaks, you push past the block, carefully leaving as much of it intact as you can to avoid notice.  A seed is planted, and soon it will grow, although you expect it will take some time. As a bonus, you will be able to contact her in her dreams no matter how far away she is.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2018, 10:26:44 am »

Offer to purchase the remaining Scales from them, as a token of cooperation.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:31:01 am by WyrdByrd »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 01, 2018, 10:30:36 am »

+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 01, 2018, 11:19:08 am »

Have the seductress find out more about the other nation. Important cities their beliefs.

also:

+1
+1

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 01, 2018, 11:39:18 am »

Have the seductress find out more about the other nation. Important cities their beliefs.

+1.  Have the seductress speak with the speaker's attendants. They seem more vulnerable to influence.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38