Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 36936 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #405 on: October 26, 2018, 02:46:27 pm »

Well I really like this so please continue. I will also play if you start a new game so feel free to create one if you aren't into this one.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 26, 2018, 02:55:25 pm »

Continue unless you don't want to.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 26, 2018, 02:58:09 pm »

Do what you want
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 26, 2018, 03:11:49 pm »

I say continue, but do what you feel you need to do. :)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 26, 2018, 08:26:49 pm »

Ok, I will continue. Does anyone have further actions or suggestions before I write an update?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 27, 2018, 03:00:31 pm »

You clutch the seductress in one hand and smile.” So more come. To challenge or to serve…” you muse as you soar through the air, the crow spirit flying behind you and dozens of crows following, cawing loudly. One leads the way, taking you to where it found the people. There are six. Three are familiar, warriors and a shaman of the People of the Scale, tattooed, heavily armed, but their heads hang down in shame and their eyes are full of fear. Good.

The others are strange. They have green eyes that practically glow in the duskiness of the night, and they show no fear, although you sense a faint kernel of unease with them – they know they should have seen animals, but everything has either fled or joined you this close to your home. What is most unusual about them is their weapons though. They are long blades, slightly curved, and made of a crystal that seems to thrum.  Only two of them carry the blades.

The third seems to be practically made of them, her skin covered in the crystalline substance. While several patches of skin, scattered randomly across her flesh, are visible, they crystal merges without a seam visible even to your eyes, and if the blades thrum, she screams.

And she sees you far sooner than should be possible. The People of the Scale ready themselves, shaking with barely contained terror. The strangers seem totally unconcerned, but they form a loose circle with the crystal woman in the center.

You land, the crows swirling above your heads,, the seductress shaking slightly but holding her hideous head high. “I bear greetings from the Lord of Beasts, Lord of Scythes, the Greatest of All: Beleth.” She says.

The crystal woman replies.” I come bearing an offer from the Crystal Throne. We have heard of your might, and seek not to conquer you. We ask a tribute of copper, and we offer you our protection and our trade.”

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 27, 2018, 03:23:20 pm »

"Give us tribute," she says. "We don't feel like conquering you," she says.
Laugh. "I am not sure you understand who it is you speak to, crystal one. Bow."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 28, 2018, 12:37:00 am »

+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 28, 2018, 01:13:47 am »

You have heard of our might, so I will bring a tribute of blood.  Show us to your enemies that it may be satisfied on them, instead of on your masters.

They seem willing to work with a demon so no need to be too rude.  Better to fight their enemies and create chaos for now while we grow stronger.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 28, 2018, 01:16:18 am »

+1

+1 to the "to hell with diplomacy" option
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 28, 2018, 03:21:30 am »

+1

+1 to the "to hell with diplomacy" option
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 28, 2018, 02:12:59 pm »

You throw your head back and roar with laughter, the seductress joining in with a trilling giggle as the crows let out a series of caws in a mocking cacophony. The People of the Scale cringe at the horrid mix of sounds, and the crystal warriors seem unsteady. The crystal speaker though simply cocks her head and waits.

Finally your laughter ceases ”You do not know to whom you speak, crystal one. Bow!” you bark at her, and the sheer force of your command makes everyone but her bend, either at the waist or the knees. Gritting her teeth, she resists your command and does little more than tilt her head forwards. “What response shall I bring to the crystal throne?” She  says, then she adds in a mocking tone “ Oh All Mighty Lord of Scythes and Crows?”

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 28, 2018, 02:27:45 pm »

Catch and corrupt them.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 28, 2018, 02:30:01 pm »

That the only copper they will get from me is the one in the spears of my men will stab at them
How easy we estimate it to us to break their crystal spears?
Coming to us to us for tribute is a huge mistake

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 28, 2018, 02:32:12 pm »

"Tell your leader that you shall have all the copper you desire, and all I ask in return is a tiny little tithe of your subjects."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38