Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 36958 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2018, 03:03:55 pm »

The point was more that a group of crows is called a murder.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2018, 03:27:25 pm »

I believe a vharismatic diplomatic aproach would be wiser.
Therefore we find the most beautiful woman and enhance her charisma and speaking skills.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2018, 04:48:19 pm »

I believe a vharismatic diplomatic aproach would be wiser.
Therefore we find the most beautiful woman and enhance her charisma and speaking skills.
+1 to this.

Also, did nobody else notice that Banner's Mind stat is equal to that if the apprentice shaman?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 09, 2018, 05:02:48 pm »

Find the most beautiful woman of the tribe. Bless her with higher charisma and speaking abilies. Go hunting crow spirits and create Bronze Crowwhisperer Diadem. Hand it to our seductress.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 09, 2018, 05:52:26 pm »

Find the most beautiful woman of the tribe. Bless her with higher charisma and speaking abilies. Go hunting crow spirits and create Bronze Crowwhisperer Diadem. Hand it to our seductress.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 09, 2018, 10:22:30 pm »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2018, 05:31:29 am »

+1

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2018, 09:36:21 am »

You have many followers, but more must be recruited. A woman is brought forth, with long honey colored hair and full lips. She gazes up and down you, then kneels as you place a hand on her head and begin to channel your magic into her. She begins to whimper, and then shriek as her features run like melting wax. She will never be beautiful again, at least not without help, but her mind sharpens, and those she speaks to will feel a compulsion to listen.

As she falls to the ground, exhausted, and torn between sobbing at her new face and exulting in your blessing, you turn your attention to the skies, searching for crows and their spirits. Many corpses lie unburied, so crows and ravens swarm everywhere, along with vultures and clouds of insects, although they stay a careful distance away from you. You approach the crows, and a large one, with feathers so black they seem to absorb light and a beak dripping blood, appears before you.” Let us speak, feeder of crows.” It says, staring up at you.
Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2018, 09:44:08 am »

Wait, what. Why's her face look like wax now? No one's going to trust a person with running wax for a face.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2018, 10:02:50 am »

Pumping evil into someone doesn’t always go well. And her features ran like wax, now she is just ugly.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2018, 10:05:38 am »

Oh, that makes more sense I guess.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 11, 2018, 02:39:27 am »

Well command the raven to aid the seductress when she is in need. Also his crows should gather intelligence for us. We offer him the opportunity to worship us. Else we make a diadem out of his remains.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:09 pm »

Being slightly more diplomatic would be nice.

Let them have some of the corpses of the dead and the offer of power in return for servitude.

Invite them to the feast your followers cook from the dead bodies.

Try to negotiate that they, collectively, get to keep a quarter of the dead bodies, unless they killed them themselves, in which case they only need to return a tenth of the ones they slay to us after taking part in our power.

Make it a soul pact, gaining access to their souls and corrupting them slightly that way.

A clear sign of the ravens being corrupted should be that they are able to open their third eye, physically and mentally. Their Children have a small chance of hatching as 3 eyed harpies.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 11, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »

Let them have some of the corpses of the dead and the offer of power in return for servitude.

Try to negotiate that they, collectively, get to keep a quarter of the dead bodies, unless they killed them themselves, in which case they only need to return a tenth of the ones they slay to us after taking part in our power.

Make it a soul pact, gaining access to their souls and corrupting them slightly that way.

A clear sign of the ravens being corrupted should be that they are able to open their third eye, physically and mentally. Their Children have a small chance of hatching as 3 eyed harpies.
+1 to all this.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 11, 2018, 02:25:07 pm »

+1 to all this.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38