Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 37008 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #315 on: October 05, 2018, 01:33:34 am »

Consume the spirit heart to regain our vigor.
+1

The plants are to be known as watchstalks.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 05, 2018, 04:55:24 am »

Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 05, 2018, 02:09:18 pm »

So the only thing you want to do is eat the heart? Then what?

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 05, 2018, 02:11:41 pm »

We should search for more spirits to devour until we have regained our former strength

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 05, 2018, 02:19:23 pm »

We should search for more spirits to devour until we have regained our former strength
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 05, 2018, 02:57:23 pm »

Consume the spirit heart to regain our vigor.
+1

The plants are to be known as watchstalks.

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
How do you guys feel about scouting to find other tribal conglomerates? I feel that we should send some squads out to find out if there are more surface dwellers

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 05, 2018, 03:07:20 pm »

How to be a demon 101
How do you guys feel about scouting to find other tribal conglomerates? I feel that we should send some squads out to find out if there are more surface dwellers
We are at the center of a trade network people are going to come and with it new cultists
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:21:36 pm by Basil ii »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 05, 2018, 03:37:59 pm »

Oh, do you leave any orders for what to do when people come? Will you try to conceal your cult, refuse to give them weapons, anything special? Or do you just leave it up to your champions?

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 05, 2018, 03:39:44 pm »

I think we should conceal our cult but keep the weapons just in case something goes wrong

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 05, 2018, 03:47:26 pm »

I think we want to look as normal as possible, if too many people will know of our goals and ways they can be a probelom considering those artifacts

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2018, 11:01:15 am »

Once more you fly off, leaving your followers with an order to maintain a pretense of normalcy should others show up. As you leave, you see them hard at work, with many of the children delightedly playing in the watchstalks, smacking at them and watching the plants shrivel and shriek. Children can be wonderful, you idly think, as you keep flying, heading north this time.

You soon encounter another flock of bird spirits, slipping up behind them and just ripping them apart. You manage to retrieve some feathers, and four hearts, but not much else. You return to the Bastion to deposit them, and you see the hearts slowly growing more corrupt by the second as they soak in the aura of low grade evil that surrounds the area. The watchstalks are a gift which keep on giving it seems.

Then you fly outwards again and again, buoyed by the prayers of your followers. Soon enough you encounter some small spirits of the grass, apparently seeking to investigate the watchstalks. They never make it, falling to your axe like…wheat before a scythe. Again, you only manage to recover the hearts. They seem to be dissolving faster and faster. You now have eight hearts slowly being corrupted, and one which is completely turned. Slowly, you pass it through the hoop as Damena and Azen watch eagerly. Nothing happens at all. A careful investigation of the hoop reveals much of its warding has been stripped away.

Meanwhile, work continues. In your absence, Damean conceived of something, and using a strange metal found in the mines, he created a new alloy – bronze. There is only a little, and he wishes to know what you want it used for.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2018, 11:26:26 am »

We should save the bronze until we have a large quantity of it

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2018, 11:41:23 am »

Yeah, let's save the bronze for now. We can make proper use of it later.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38