Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 37035 times)

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »

You are pretty sure he is still alive, but he is a ways away, and off a direct path.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2018, 03:02:29 am »

Let's get our spirit heart working as a servant before we go in. Corrupt it to a suitable degree that it is unquestioningly obedient, but hopefully not so much it becomes generic. 
Then we can put it into something and let it take control.

Either one of the Leplenas, or into a person if we want to make things interesting.

I vote for a person. One of our strongest warriors, who is not yet a champion.
+1
+1 to this.

As for stuff involving the Caz: have the Scythes prepare for war, but I think we should go in ourselves (as sneakily as we can) to go and corrupt a handful of people, preferably guards. We don't need very many, just enough to sabotage some of the defenses and to cause confusion.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2018, 12:08:12 pm »

Let's get our spirit heart working as a servant before we go in. Corrupt it to a suitable degree that it is unquestioningly obedient, but hopefully not so much it becomes generic. 
Then we can put it into something and let it take control.

Either one of the Leplenas, or into a person if we want to make things interesting.

I vote for a person. One of our strongest warriors, who is not yet a champion.
+1
+1 to this.

As for stuff involving the Caz: have the Scythes prepare for war, but I think we should go in ourselves (as sneakily as we can) to go and corrupt a handful of people, preferably guards. We don't need very many, just enough to sabotage some of the defenses and to cause confusion.
+1
+1

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2018, 04:48:04 pm »

The first thing you will need to do is make another champion. You have been carrying around this spirit’s heart, and it is beginning to get seriously annoying. Demons do not like carrying things they don’t want to use. You first begin pouring evil into it, the heart throbbing at first randomly, as though it is trying to flee your grasp, then in time with the malice pouring out from you.  The heart soon grows as corrupted as it can be in this method – pouring more evil into it will make it explode.  It will take exposure to more natural forms for the process to be completed. Fortunately, you know just how to start.

You call over one of the hunter’s a hulking brute of a man almost as large as the giant who now regrets defying you. He has acquitted himself well when fighting the Savta, smashing down those who tried to flee with vicious brutality, and he participated very enthusiastically after. You have Damena and a couple others with potential walk with him, and your small group goes to a large rock just outside of camp. There you hold him down, and as Damena leads the acolytes in a chant, you take your wicked claws and tear out the man’s heart, deliberately keeping him alive. He screams, and it is wonderful, but you have more to do than enjoy his agony and his briefly shattered faith.

You force the corrupted heart into the place of his original one, and he screams again, greenish veins stretching across his skin as writhes and thrashes about. His eyes roll over and over in his head, then come to a sudden stop, his pupils no longer human. Claws extend out of his hands, tearing their way through the fingers to replace them. He rises, shakily, and you notice an aura about him. Dark wisps float about – in addition to inhuman strength, regeneration and his claws, he also the ability to control malevolent spirits, at least ones which are below a certain power.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

The New Guy needs a name.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2018, 04:49:09 pm »

Banner.

Because why not reference the Hulk.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2018, 08:03:20 pm »

Banner.

Because why not reference the Hulk.

+1
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2018, 10:27:06 pm »

I realized I forgot to mention your journey, just no that you will be near the hills of the Caz within a day, and can begin corrupting/infiltrating soon.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2018, 03:05:26 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 01, 2018, 01:30:19 pm »

So aside from the very popular Hulk reference, what's the plan for dealing with the Caz? The earlier consensus was to corrupt their warriors and then infiltrate through the tunnel. Is that still true?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 01, 2018, 01:50:55 pm »

So aside from the very popular Hulk reference, what's the plan for dealing with the Caz? The earlier consensus was to corrupt their warriors and then infiltrate through the tunnel. Is that still true?
Sure why not.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 01, 2018, 01:59:03 pm »

Sure why not.
Indeed
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38