Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: dead thread please ignore  (Read 5141 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OhBoyAnotherWikiWarsGame™ R1T0 - It begins!
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2018, 09:37:13 am »

Hollow Knight Wiki - Lots of creatures and abilities(I mean like, lots of creatures), but decidedly few things I'd call an asset(at least not that wouldn't come with the associated creature), though there are some. Random page button is under the Explore tab.

Kirby Wiki - similar to the previous wiki. Lot of creatures and abilities, few assets, though there are a good bit more of them than in the HK wiki. Random page button is in the same place.

I have other ideas, but I need more time to look into them.

As for an action, Have my fire man go grab Pvt. Jessup. Then I'll try to get myself behind cover
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:44:17 am by Failbird105 »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2018, 10:13:53 am »

Spoiler: red (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Hotfire90

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2018, 10:19:51 am »

Spoiler: Red (click to show/hide)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2018, 02:13:16 pm »

I haven't seen Ragnar. What should we do with him if we don't get his action in by 9 AM tomorrow?

I'm thinking one of these two, but suggest more ways to resolve his action if he doesn't get it in

-Put him on AI, which will then become suicidal after a turn of needing AI control

-Let a bunch of random people who don't even know about the game on discord decide for him
it's over

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2018, 03:15:46 pm »

Alright, I'm not entirely sure on this one, but I've really been getting into this series, so I'm putting this wiki forward.

The Adventure Zone wiki: It's got the Random Page button as you require(under the explore tab as usual). However there's a significant number of pages that are just different episodes of the show, each of which you may or may not be able to work with, and a few articles that don't really offer much useful information(effectively the typical 'obscure athlete' articles from wikipedia but fantasy version.
That's not to say the episode articles are useless, you also can definitely find
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:57:34 pm by Failbird105 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2018, 04:38:33 pm »

Shoot the Two Eternities, I'm fighting them in the other Wiki Wars anyway may as well do it here..
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2018, 05:02:01 pm »

Red Team

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: OhBoyAnotherWikiWarsGame™ R1T1 - Bouncy Pink Laser Simulator
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2018, 11:18:06 am »

Round 1 - Turn 1
Megaton, Capital Wasteland, Washington DC
Team Deathmatch

Tidbit of the update: Stabs, slashes, and gunshots can cause bleeding, increasing the bleed percentage by a set amount. If a character's bleed percentage reaches 100%, they die of blood loss. I'd also prefer if you referred to characters as their ingame name.

As this showdown starts, Catholic Mario orders his allies to burn Anti Wall Man and block shots. The Fire Imp hurls a pair of fireballs at Anti Wall Man, only for Anti Wall Man to leap out of the way! (4v10) Angered by this attack, he fires five rounds at Catholic Mario, (10v9) managing to hit three shots into his torso, with two embedding into the scrap metal cover. K1NG-7U1T4N also hops on the "Kill Anti Wall Man" bandwagon, by shooting his amprex at Anti Wall Man, (9v4) electrocuting and tazing him, throwing off his aim. Leodanny also joins in the fun by shooting his Rubenstein's Monster at him, 10v1, discharging lots of bouncy pulse shots into his face, burning a hole through his head!

Leodanny has finished their research project on the effectiveness of bouncy pink lasers by using Anti Wall Man as a test subject, getting an article!
Article Granted: Elite Boom Guy

A masked person with a blue hood on which is carrying a cannon comes to the side of Leodanny.

Pvt. Jessup tries to use his Poison Cloud ability on something which is no longer alive.

NRDL is upset that Scheffer exists, and fires his FAMAS at Scheffer, (6v9) missing all but one shot, which grazes Scheffer in the arm. The other four shots go wide. NRDL also spots Birdspacito flying towards him, presumably to bite NRDL, but NRDL decides to retaliate by shooting his rifle at Birdspacito because Despacito Spiders are somewhat large, and Birdspacito is an easy target. The five rounds (10v1) fly into Birdspacito's head, killing him. Attempting to bite what is essentially a sentient bullet to inject poison wouldn't work anyways as metal can't be poisoned.

NRDL is probably a living anti air turret, if you don't believe me, look at the dead despacito bird somewhere on the battlefield.
Article Granted: Greedy Pull

NRDL notices his Pull ability has been strengthened, now being able to pull objects and not just enemy Wiki Warriors.

RED:
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
BLUE:

Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KittyTac (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2018, 11:24:31 am »

Uh, you missed my action.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2018, 11:27:45 am »

Oh.

Well just assume you failed the roll to rummage through your backpack for the shell even though there was a thing in the backpack which shouldn't fit in a backpack.
it's over

Hotfire90

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2018, 11:31:41 am »

My action has also been missed.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2018, 11:44:32 am »

Buy sniper, switch to shotgun tell boom guy to explode Benjamin Pickard, AKA British guy. Then, shoot  British guy with Shotgun a lot.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:48:21 pm by Leodanny »

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2018, 11:53:29 am »

Look for bandages.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2018, 12:01:00 pm »

Lol RIP
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah