Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: VeggieTales: Bob Is Missing! (Minimalist RTD I guess.)  (Read 3631 times)

SML6

• Bay Watcher
  • [Tap to add text]
    • View Profile
Re: VeggieTales: Bob Is Missing! (Minimalist RTD I guess.)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018, 09:10:15 pm »

I accept Mr. Melon's apology and invite him to join the pirate crew.
Discord: @SML6#3731

Come join the strangest server on discord, Shitchat
https://discord.gg/tnp5keD

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 12:05:02 am »

Board a plane to India. He won't get away with this.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2018, 01:08:28 am »

(I ATE NOTHING BUT SPICY EXTRUDED POTATO SNACKS AND HEAVILY DISCOUNTED INSTANT NOODLES YESTERDAY. RESULT OF ACTION HIT A BIT CLOSE TO HOME, HAHA)

IGNORE THE PAIN IN MY UNSIGHTLY ORIFICE AND PUT ON STYLISH ACAPULCO SHIRT, TO CONTINUE THE ALLITERATION
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2018, 04:22:50 am »

Keep following the pickle.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2018, 06:51:32 am »

>Grab a pulse shotgun to defend myself. Shoot Yoink in the balls while I yell Pingas really loudly, as a reference to my signature.
it's over

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2018, 07:13:20 am »

Can I join
And if so Go to a high point to try and find Bob
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 12:29:24 pm »

Pickle noted the potato tailing him to the dining room. Would he be an ally or a threat? No way to know, but it looked like slow going ahead now that Eight was too tired to fly.

Pick up Eight and walk/hop the rest of the way to the dining room. Changed action to later post.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 03:02:15 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 12:45:44 pm »

Some pumpkin with thick legs and arms enters the dining room by crashing through the window. Luckily, she didn't get any scratches at all. She pulls out a revolver out of nowhere, then walks towards the confused and shocked pickle detective. "Hold it, Baby Bonanza!" - Said the pumpkin to the detective pickle. "We know that you're one of those vegetables who are trying to find Bob The Tomato. Alas, his captors paid me a fine sum to deal with such detectives as you."

Shoot the pickle detective/enemy post! I'll not disappoint my contractors!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 03:09:02 pm »

Apparently, someone was very interested in making sure nobody found Bob, and the Tomato was being held captive somewhere. Pickle didn't intend to give up the trail, or become just another dead veggie. "Listen, lady. I don't know who you are or what your employers are offering, but this is clearly not the right play. Why don't you put the gun down and just listen to my counter-proposal?"

Menacingly brandish my popgun while Eight catches his breath. If the pumpkin shoots at me, use the popgun to shoot her revolver out of her hand.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 03:12:47 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 09:00:51 pm »

Round Three!

No way! I have to look for that ship and apologize! Such is the way of the Melon.

[5-1=4]: You run straight to the sink and dive in, landing directly on the ship sailing within the Sewage Sea.

[4]: You successfully apologize to Detective Crumb for punching his ship into the sea.

"I'm awful sorry about that sir... I don't know my own strength sometimes."

You wait for Crumb to accept it.

I accept Mr. Melon's apology and invite him to join the pirate crew.

[2]: In a bizarre moment of deafness, you completely ignore Melon's apology. This makes him feel bad, since he learned in church that forgiveness is something everyone deserves.

[4]: However, after being distracted by other things, you finally notice Mr. Melon and ask him to join the crew. He accepts.

"This looks like it's going to be the start of a beautiful friendship."

"Um... ok!"

Board a plane to India. He won't get away with this.

[2-1=1]: You attempt to board a plane to India, but instead board a time machine to South Vietnam in the Early 1970's. Enjoy guerrilla warfare and death, Captain Cranberries. (-1 to your next roll)

(I ATE NOTHING BUT SPICY EXTRUDED POTATO SNACKS AND HEAVILY DISCOUNTED INSTANT NOODLES YESTERDAY. RESULT OF ACTION HIT A BIT CLOSE TO HOME, HAHA)

IGNORE THE PAIN IN MY UNSIGHTLY ORIFICE AND PUT ON STYLISH ACAPULCO SHIRT, TO CONTINUE THE ALLITERATION

First off, ow. That's a pain in the ass... quite literally.

[6-1=5]: You manage to shrug off the immense pain in your hind-end, and find the coolest Acapulco Shirt you could find nearby. It makes you look dazzling, and all the ladies and gentlefruit are jealous of your style. Now you are Alejandro Avocado wearing an Acapulco Shirt. (+1 to your next action.)

Keep following the pickle.

[5]: You manage to both follow the pickle, and sneak out of his view. Now he can't spot where you are at the moment, which gives you the perfect opportunity to observe the interaction that is going to take place next... without getting in harm's way. (+1 to your next roll)

>Grab a pulse shotgun to defend myself. Shoot Yoink in the balls while I yell Pingas really loudly, as a reference to my signature.

[4-1=3]: You find a normal bolt action shotgun sitting around in the middle of the counter, and equip it to yourself. It's not exactly what you wanted, but anything is better than nothing.

[5]: You find Alejandro chilling with his new Acapulco shirt, and take a nice, precise aim at his nether-regions.

"Now I, Lester Lettuce, will finally get what I came here for!"

You fire the gun! Alejandro must roll to dodge!

[1 for Alejandro/6 for Lester]: You shoot Alejandro square in the balls, blasting off the entire lower half of his body in blood-quenched glory.

"PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! HAHA PINGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!! THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS THE DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!! PINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!"

You are very proud of yourself, meanwhile, Alejandro is kind of dying. But who cares, you shot him in the balls while screaming pingas, and that felt liberating (+1 to your next roll)

Yoink has one round to get medical attention before dying and being reborn as someone else.

Can I join
And if so Go to a high point to try and find Bob

Anyone can join, there's no waitlist, so welcome aboard.

[2]: You are Alfred Applebottom. You decide not to go to a high point, since that seems like it would be very dangerous to do, and you could fall and get hurt.

Pickle noted the potato tailing him to the dining room. Would he be an ally or a threat? No way to know, but it looked like slow going ahead now that Eight was too tired to fly.

Some pumpkin with thick legs and arms enters the dining room by crashing through the window. Luckily, she didn't get any scratches at all. She pulls out a revolver out of nowhere, then walks towards the confused and shocked pickle detective. "Hold it, Baby Bonanza!" - Said the pumpkin to the detective pickle. "We know that you're one of those vegetables who are trying to find Bob The Tomato. Alas, his captors paid me a fine sum to deal with such detectives as you."

Shoot the pickle detective/enemy post! I'll not disappoint my contractors!

"Who are you?!"

"Baby, that's not information that you need to know. But for now just call me... Paige Kins."

"Listen, lady. I don't know who you are or what your employers are offering, but this is clearly not the right play. Why don't you put the gun down and just listen to my counter-proposal?"

"Nah, I don't feel like it. Sorry baby, but what they're paying me for this job, is way more than a measly pickle like yourself could offer."

[4]: You aim your gun at PI Pickle, and prepare to fire. PI Pickle must roll to dodge!

[4 for PI Pickle/4 for Paige Kin]: You fire your revolver, and at that same instant, Pickle does the same. The bullet and the pop collide, and fly off to other directions, leaving neither one of you injured.

Apparently, someone was very interested in making sure nobody found Bob, and the Tomato was being held captive somewhere. Pickle didn't intend to give up the trail, or become just another dead veggie. "Listen, lady. I don't know who you are or what your employers are offering, but this is clearly not the right play. Why don't you put the gun down and just listen to my counter-proposal?"

Menacingly brandish my popgun while Eight catches his breath. If the pumpkin shoots at me, use the popgun to shoot her revolver out of her hand.

[3]: You pull your popgun back up after the initial shots were fired, not menacingly, but kind of in a mismanaged fashion. It's not that surprising, you did just get shot at.

[5]: Since Paige already shot at you, you decide that you must remove that fire arm from her grasp as quickly as possible. You take aim with your popgun again, and prepare to fire at the revolver. You feel confident about this. (+1 to your next roll)

[6 for Paige's Revolver/1 for PI Pickle]: Instead, you miss and Paige reacts by shooting again. This time, you get hit right in the chest. You're still alive, but breathing is getting harder to do by the minute.

Round Over!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:02:42 pm by Lovefool »
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

SML6

• Bay Watcher
  • [Tap to add text]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 09:40:55 pm »

Introduce Mr. Melon to the crew, then command them to sail until we reach land.
Discord: @SML6#3731

Come join the strangest server on discord, Shitchat
https://discord.gg/tnp5keD

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2018, 10:26:08 pm »

Join the U.S. Army.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2018, 10:46:02 pm »

Let's see if no-logic works
Go to a lower place to try and find Bob
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2018, 03:54:55 am »

SHOOT EXCRUCIATINGLY SPICY GUACAMOLE INTO ATTACKER'S EYES (BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY MY RACIAL ABILITY AS AN AVOCADO) AND FLEE (AS AN AVOCADO MY FORM SHOULD BE FAIRLY SUITED TO ROLLING WITHOUT LEGS) IN SEARCH OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, ATTEMPTING TO STEM BLEEDING AS I GO USING WHATEVER ABSORBENT MATERIALS HANDY

PREFERABLY NOT MY AWESOME SHIRT, BUT Y'KNOW, DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES AND ALL THAT

EDIT: I AM NOW ALEJANDRO AVOCADO THE ACAPULCO-ATTIRED TRIPLE-AMPUTEE
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:58:07 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2018, 04:45:39 am »

"We're off to good start: I like prey that resist me..."

Kick the detective pickle in his stomach, so he'll crash into a wall, then unload all of the five remaining bullets into him.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 [2] 3