Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Defninitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>  (Read 6048 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 0: Third Time's a Charm) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2018, 04:06:20 pm »

Drive around in my FUCKING STEAM TRAIN BITCHES AND SHOOT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF WHATEVER SORRY ASS IS CLOSEST TO ME!!!
Get my mafioso to pilot and drive the thing when I'm shooting, and to help as much as possible.
Prepare to martial art the fuck out of anyone who gets in my way.

[Is there some lore behind all of this that I need to read up on?]

There isn't any lore. Even if there were, I don't think any of it would pertain to the game anyway.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2018, 04:26:29 pm »

Drive around in my FUCKING STEAM TRAIN BITCHES AND SHOOT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF WHATEVER SORRY ASS IS CLOSEST TO ME!!!
Get my mafioso to pilot and drive the thing when I'm shooting, and to help as much as possible.
Prepare to martial art the fuck out of anyone who gets in my way.

[Is there some lore behind all of this that I need to read up on?]

There isn't any lore. Even if there were, I don't think any of it would pertain to the game anyway.
Curses! My evil fanfiction is foiled again!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2018, 05:34:16 pm »

Shoot the nearest person to me with my rifle.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2018, 11:05:13 pm »

Run inside the station and ask for protection from the chaos going on outside.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2018, 03:24:56 am »

Run into a random building and hide.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 1: Vehicular Manslaughter) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2018, 03:36:09 pm »

Turn 1: Vehicular Manslaughter
Music: Gonna Fly Now (Maynard Ferguson)

Immediately, Hotfire turns around and makes a beeline for the warm, insulated, and highly bullet-resistant safety of his tank. As the mighty war machine sputters to life, he directs it towards the station, eyes peeking out through a slot carved in the front in search for a crew worthy of operating it! (Search: 9) After a minute or so of moving about the facility, Hotfire already sees two individuals who might be able to operate the tank! The first is a warmly dressed woman, busy driving a snowmobile from one building to another. The other is a soldier, dressed in a camo-patterned parka and a gun slung across his back.

Angry Demon Noises suddenly begins laughing maniacally, before haphazardly flinging himself at Imic as the Italian-American warrior attempts to flee to their locomotive! (6 vs. 10+2) Instead of actually making physical contact however, the radioactive wiki-warrior quickly receives a swift kick to the goolies before falling to the ground, and can only hear Imic's footsteps gradually fade as he runs away.

Greatness too makes a mad dash for their vehicle, though with a more combat-oriented plan than Hotfire. Effortlessly, the he slides his shield onto a holster on his back as he hops on his custom motorcycle, before leveling his spear at King Zultan and revving the engine! (9 vs. 2) Before the Baltic wiki-warrior can react, he is skewered clean through the chest, body flopping against the ground and bits of flesh scraping off against the ground as the life departs from his body!

Greatness Skewered King Zultan!
+Article: Gray Ooze

Making a note to her cameraman to film the sweet shit that's about to go down, TamerVirus grabs the Tolomeo desk lamp and starts running at breakneck speed towards the downed Angry Demon Noises! (9 vs. 8-1-1) Though the lamp is rather heavy, it perhaps doesn't make the best bludgeoning weapon, as even though TamerVirus is able to get in a solid swing, she fails to do any lasting damage besides leaving a nasty gash on Angry Demon Noises' head. Whatever, a few more solid swings should get the job done anyway.

Imic hops into his FUCKING STEAM TRAIN BITCHES after kicking Angry Demon Noises in the nutsack, and surveys the landscape for the closest enemy to SHOOT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF. With a manic, bloodthirsty gleam in his eye, the criminal wiki-warrior grabs the mafioso's tommygun before unleashing a torrent of bullets upon TamerVirus, who is beating the shit out of Angry Demon Noises with a lamp, and Angry Demon Noises, who is looking significantly worse for wear at the moment! (5 vs. 6) (1 vs. 5) As he does so, however, the locomotive's lurch forward as it springs to life throws off his aim, and the bullets careen harmlessly into the snow.

Not even moving an inch, NRDL calmly lifts her WWI era rifle and fires it point-blank at The Two Eternities' head! (6 vs. 5) However, she just barely misses as The Two Eternities starts running for a nearby building, leaving only a slight graze on her shoulder!

Having just dodged a literal bullet, The Two Eternities runs as fast as he can towards the closest building, before slamming the door behind her and screaming for help! The only response, however, is a confused-looking elderly man, dressed in striped pajamas and a nightcap, who peeks his head out of a door to see what all the fuss is about.

In the distance, an armored figure trots into view, riding upon a chestnut-brown steed. He looks around, before resting his fingers upon his two weapons: a jousting lance, and a semiautomatic shotgun.

Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Imic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2018, 03:42:56 pm »

Beat the shit out of lamp boy with my violin!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 03:47:51 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Hotfire90

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »

Recruit the two people, the soldier can serve as the gunner while the woman serves as a driver. Once recruitment has been completed, chase the steam train.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2018, 04:56:24 pm »

Leave bottle of nitroglycerin in front of the door where the Two Eternities ran in, and then backing away, shoot the bottle.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2018, 06:26:11 pm »

Switch weapon to cricket bat and continue beating on Angry Demon Noises!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2018, 06:46:26 pm »

Why do no player spoilers mention spare ammo? Do we have infinite spare ammo?

Anyways, >Do a drive by shooting at the nearest wiki warrior, before having my horse kick the downed target to death if the buckshot doesn't immediately kill the target.
it's over

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2018, 07:23:03 pm »

Why do no player spoilers mention spare ammo? Do we have infinite spare ammo?

Anyways, >Do a drive by shooting at the nearest wiki warrior, before having my horse kick the downed target to death if the buckshot doesn't immediately kill the target.

You’re assumed to have an unlimited amount of spare ammo.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2018, 12:09:58 am »

"We're under attack! There's a group of terrorists or something outside, we need to evacuate!" Move deeper into the station, away from crazy rifle woman.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2018, 12:16:18 am »

Boo-ya! Now, go the honorable, Spartan way. Dismount from the bike, grab my shield, and wade in, stabbing at and defending against...well, as much as I want to say random opponent, I do want to have someone in mind, so the distracted TamerVirus is a good pick
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2018, 02:59:36 am »

Shoot everyone if I can, and try and drive over people with the steam train. Shoot Hotfire first.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6