Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Defninitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>  (Read 6037 times)

Hotfire90

Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 3: Probably a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2018, 03:01:56 pm »

"Sorry about the mess, really would've preferred not to do that. You can aim right? Go be the gunner, I'll keep the driver's seat warm, oh and be sure to shoot on my command."

Make sure the soldier is at least semi-loyal to me, then proceed to go on a tank rampage by running over some wiki warriors, have my newly recruited gunner shoot at them too.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2018, 03:08:45 pm »

>Try and shoot someone that I can reliably hit. Hopefully that someone is Leodanny.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:13:09 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2018, 05:34:55 pm »

Go on the offensive and try to choke her.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2018, 06:04:19 pm »

Smash the unconscious Two Eternities' head in with my cricket bat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2018, 06:59:02 pm »

run at 0cra_tr0per and grab him, then zap him.
”why do you get guns but I don’t?”

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2018, 07:12:52 pm »

run at 0cra_tr0per and grab him, then zap him.
”why do you get guns but I don’t?”

because i was luckier with the random articles
it's over

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2018, 07:29:25 pm »

It’s IC

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2018, 03:28:44 pm »

God fucking damn it, SHOOT EVERYTHING! I may be an 1800s American mafioso, a series of words I secretly hoped I would never need to say, but my steam train has failed me, SO I MUST SPILL BLOOD UPON THIS CURSED SNOW!!!!!!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Definitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2018, 06:27:09 pm »

Turn 4: Definitely a War Crime
Music: Gonna Fly Now (Maynard Ferguson)

Greatness leers over TamerVirus as he lowers his shield, eyes burning bright with bloodlust. Seeing her open wounds, he suddenly jabs his spear towards them, hoping to open them up even further! (2 vs. 7-1) But his stab is slow, and ungraceful. TamerVirus hops out of the way with ease, and starts running for her cameraman!

TamerVirus stumbles away from Greatness, blood dripping from her back onto the snow, toward the cameraman. She barks out an order in an alien tongue to her cultist, who nods and turns to face his master's assaulter! With the flick of a switch, the blades of his chainsword spring into action, churning and humming as he raises it in the air and slashes at Greatness' torso! (2 vs. 7+1) But having swiftly recovered from his failed attack, Greatness is more than prepared for the cultist's slow, amateurish swing. He slams the chainsword to the side, breaking the cultist's grip and sending the weapon skittering off into the distance.

"Sorry about the mess, really would've preferred not to do that. You can aim right? Go be the gunner, I'll keep the driver's seat warm, oh and be sure to shoot on my command", says Hotfire as the soldier hops into the tank. "Sure, whatever you say. Just so long as you don't blow up any more buildings, alright?" he replies, still somewhat shaking. This is probably the best this situation could have gone for Hotfire, who jumps back into the driver's seat and guns it towards the closest wiki-warriors, who in this case are 0cra tr0per and Leodanny! (1 vs. 10) (6 vs. 6) 0cra tr0per manages to jump out of the way in time and so does Leodanny, albeit more narrowly. But as the tank careens past the two, Hotfire's new gunner turns his sights upon them and fires off a round! (9 vs. 1) (10 vs. 6) The shell slams directly into 0cra tr0per's chest, exploding and vaporizing him instantly! Leodanny fares slightly better, but not by much. The explosion sends him flying into the pond, and his body skips across the water a few times before coming to a stop.

Hotfire Obliterated 0cra tr0per!
+Article: USS Feldspar (IX-159)

In the turmoil of unconsciousness, The Two Eternities attempts to wake up! (Willpower: 3) But it had no effect!

NRDL stands above the fallen Two Eternities, cricket bat in hand. With blazing purpose in her eyes, she lifts her bat skyward and sends it down at her fallen adversary with terrible force! (Cricket: 6+2) One blow breaks the jaw, the next caves in the forehead. The third blow slams into The Two Eternities' ear, and the force of the blow pops his eyeballs out of his head. NRDL swings and swings and swings, until naught is left of her foe's head but a red smear on the ground.

NRDL Pulped The Two Eternities!
+Article: Albert Stoessel

Leodanny attempts to run for 0cra tr0per, but is interrupted as a massive German tank careens past him, almost running him over! As he dives to the ground to avoid getting crushed, he can just barely see the tank's massive turret turn to point directly at him before a massive explosion erupts from behind him, sending him soaring through the air and into the frigid pond!

With a scream of barely concealed rage, Imic slams another cartridge into his gun before spraying more bullets at Leodanny, who was just flung from his position at the side of the pond into the pond itself! (1 vs. 9-1) Not only does he once again fail to hit his target, Imic is struck by further tragedy as his gun jams! Meaning that his gun will not function until it is un-jammed! Oh no!

Off in the distance, the surviving wiki-warriors can hear the sounds of yet another train. In the distance, across the horizon, is the source of the sound, chugging straight towards the facility. Like Imic's train, this one also cannot steer due to the lack of tracks, but this is of little concern to the individual inside.

Out of the last undestroyed building pops yet another wiki-warrior, albeit one of a significantly more musical approach. As the door swings behind him, one can see a high-quality piano in the room from which he emerged. More concerning, however, is the giant missile which is propped up against the piano, barely managing to fit inside without bursting through a wall.

Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Imic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluffe9911 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Defninitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2018, 06:31:52 pm »

Shoot the nearest wiki warrior in the chest.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Defninitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2018, 07:02:42 pm »

ow

well i'll hop back on the waitlist
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2018, 07:12:53 pm »

Welp, waitlist for me.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2018, 09:20:41 pm »

"Truly valiant-"

Stab the cultist with my spear.

If successful: "-but foolish."

If failed: "-, she trained you well."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2018, 09:29:32 pm »

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
Once im close enough throw a basketball at NRDLs face and steal his stuff
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:35:17 pm by Fluffe9911 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2018, 09:58:03 pm »

He protec
He attac
But most importantly
He like Shaq
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6