Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 4: Defninitely a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>  (Read 6036 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 1: Vehicular Manslaughter) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2018, 04:54:55 am »

I died so fast, should have just thrown lightning instead of trying to get to a building to change the weather.

I'd like to be put on the waitlist.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 1: Vehicular Manslaughter) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 08:37:08 am »

I died so fast, should have just thrown lightning instead of trying to get to a building to change the weather.

I'd like to be put on the waitlist.

Into the waitlist you go!
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 2: Go Out With a Bang) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2018, 01:11:46 pm »

Turn 2: Go Out With a Bang
Music: Gonna Fly Now (Maynard Ferguson)

Angry Demon Noises gazes up upon his assailant, TamerVirus, who stands above him prepared to land a finishing blow with her cricket bat. His hand darts towards his precious violin, and swings it around in an arc towards TamerVirus' knees, hoping to cause them to fall to the ground. (2-1-1 vs. 8 ) As the violin comes around towards the knees, TamerVirus effortlessly swats it aside and slams the Tolomeo desk lamp down upon Angry Demon Noises, this time knocking him out cold!

Hotfire shouts at the soldier and scientist from within his tank, imploring the two to get inside so that they can rain down death upon his foes! (Persuasion: 3) However, the woman in the snowmobile fails to even notice him over the hum of the snowmobile's engine, as the soldier slowly begins reaching for the door handle behind him. Turns out people might get a bit spooked when a giant tank drives up to them and demands that they get inside. Who knew?

Slowly but surely, NRDL creeps forward and places her bottle of nitroglycerin at the door to the building The Two Eternities just ran into before carefully backing away. After running back to a safe distance, she carefully takes aim at the bottle, and pulls the trigger. (The Two Eternities Dodge: 6-1) With a world-shattering bank, the entire front of the building explodes into flames as the bullet penetrates the bottle. NRDL sees The Two Eternities' body careen across the room, slamming into the far wall before crumpling to the ground in a heap. It looks like the Canadian wiki-warrior is still breathing, however, which is slightly disappointing.

Having just knocked out Angry Demon Noises with her desk lamp, TamerVirus prepares to land the final blow on her unconscious foe with the cricket bat! (Cricket: 7+2) Rearing back with form that can only be described as impeccable, she sends the bat sailing towards Angry Demon Noises' head, which rips off of his body with a horrible tearing noise. The head flies through the air in a perfect arc, spraying blood and bits of brain stem all over the snow, as the body shudders with one final twitch before finally becoming still.

TamerVirus Decapitated Angry Demon Noises!
+Article: Genestealer

0cra tr0per immediately drives his horse into a gallop straight towards NRDL, putting the military wiki-warrior's straight into his sights! (3 vs. 9) Unfortunately, the great amount of distance between the two gives NRDL more than enough time to duck behind a nearby building and out of 0cra's line of fire. Moreover, NRDL is now far enough away that 0cra is now unable to close the distance without giving her enough time for a counter-attack.

The Two Eternities is barely able to get the words "We're under atta-" beffore the wall behind him explodes, a fall of force sending him crashing against the far wall! He can hear a sickening crunch as the bones in his torso snap from the impact, and slowly falls to the ground in a heap, just barely able to maintain consciousness.

Surging with adrenaline after vanquishing his foe, Greatness hops off of his motorcycle, and breaks into a mad dash for TamerVirus! Briefly raising his shield to deflect Angry Demon Noises' decapitated head, which slams against it before spinning off into the distance. He jumps, holding the bronze spear with both hands, flying in a deadly arc straight at the exposed banker! (6 vs. 7) TamerVirus just barely manages to dodge out of the way, the edge of her cricket bat scraping against the spear as Greatness lands, ready to strike again!

As the train continues to pick up speed, Imic turns his sights upon Hotfire's tank and opens fire! (4 vs. 10). As the bullets ricochet harmlessly off of the tank's armored hide, Imic comes to a realization: trains don't have steering wheels! There are no tracks at the laboratory, and so as the locomotive picks up speed it starts taking him and the mafioso farther away from the facility. Soon, they will both be too far away from the rest of the wiki-warriors to hit anything!

The door to one of the non-exploded buildings swings open, revealing a well-built man in a red track suit. A spark of electricity arcs across his hands as he steps forward and pops a grape into his mouth.

Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Imic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2018, 01:31:39 pm »

”Microwaving grapes make plasma! Cool, huh? “
run to water. Store zaps.

Hotfire90

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2018, 01:44:18 pm »

Fire at the building, and repeat my offer to them. Should they refuse again, ram the soldier with the tank.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2018, 03:18:04 pm »

Bash Greatness in the knee with my Cricket bat, while I order my new cultist to shoot with the bolt pistol! Cameraman continues to film, of course
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:32:14 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2018, 03:18:26 pm »

Back on the waitlist please.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2018, 03:58:16 pm »

>Attempt a drive by shooting at another wiki warrior, preferably one I can land a shot at in time.
it's over

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2018, 04:27:57 pm »

God damn it, Stop the train.
Raise my fist in rage at the heavens fr not adding steering wheels to steam trains, then ask the GM why he even out it there in the first place if it was just for taunting me.
Change my mind mid- post, and start driving the train backwards. Shoot anything, and stop it once the base is reached. Jump off, shoot everything.

A hugher priority is out in the second shooting, by the way.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2018, 04:29:26 pm »

Rush in and beat the Two Eternities to death with my cricket bat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2018, 05:11:38 pm »

Attempt to fend her off with my shovel.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2018, 08:21:16 pm »

Use my bronze shield to block Tamer's attack, then maneuver so as to use him as a human shield against his cultist's pistol.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Involution (Turn 3: Probably a War Crime) <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2018, 02:08:32 pm »

Turn 3: Probably a War Crime
Music: Gonna Fly Now (Maynard Ferguson)

First stopping to remark ”Microwaving grapes make plasma! Cool, huh?", Leodanny then immediately breaks into a sprint, the frigid air flapping against his track suit, making a beeline for the small pond he can see off in the distance! (Running: 5+2) One leap and bound later, he plunges his hands into the freezing cold water. Tiny arcs of electricity begin to arc between the gaps in his fingers, racing up and down his arms as they begin to audibly hum with energy.

Hotfire, realizing that an altogether different sort of diplomacy is required in this situation, clambers into the Versuchsträger's gunner seat, and fires a round into the building directly in front of him! (Tank Operation: 8 ) The top two floors of the facility burst into flames, bits of embers raining from the sky amongst bits of concrete, wood, rebar, and chunks of charred flesh. As the building crumbles in front of him, Hotfire begins screaming at the soldier to get inside his tank, who quickly obliges while visibly shaking.

TamerVirus raises their cricket bat high as a humanoid figure pops into existence behind her, holding aloft a chainsaw in a sword grip and a nasty looking pistol! As the new individual aims their sights upon Greatness, TamerVirus swings the bat towards her foe, aiming to cripple them with a swift shot to the knees! (3+2 vs. 8+1). However, her clumsy swing is swiftly stopped by Greatness' shield, and the vibrations from the resulting clash of bat and bronze reverberate up her arm, forcing her to drop the cricket bat! In the distance, the cameraman continues to film the ensuing chaos as Greatness dips behind TamerVirus just as the cultist fires his pistol! (9 vs. 9+1) The bullet just barely misses the two wiki-warriors, and shatters against the shield. While Greatness is able to avoid being sprayed by the resulting shrapnel, the same cannot be said for TamerVirus. Bits of steel and burning promethium arc into her back, slicing clean through her expensive suit and into the flesh within!

0cra tr0per sees easy prey in Leodanny, who is busy streaking across the frigid snow towards a nearby pond. He rears his horse up, before galloping forward to meet his foe as he is distracted dipping his hands in the pond! (5 vs. 10+1) Again, 0cra's target is given ample time to dive out of the way of the oncoming shotgun blast, and combat rolls back to his feet.

Screaming internally, Imic shakes his fist in the air as he slams the steam train into reverse whilst wondering why he would be taunted by a train without a steering wheel. Quickly, he arrives back at the swirling chaos and jumps off the train before spraying another volley of lead at the closest enemies; this time being 0cra tr0per and Leodanny! (1 vs. 8 ) (6 vs. 7+1) Bullets fly out of the tommygun until the clip runs dry, but once again Imic has failed to hit his intended targets!

NRDL rushes into the ruined dormitory, cricket bat clutched in her fists, flying at breakneck speed towards The downed Two Eternities! She flies in, bat swinging around with terrible force as The Two Eternities weakly attempts to fend it off with his shovel. (4+2 vs. 3-1) While the swing is not particularly graceful, nor does it carry an overwhelming amount of force behind it, it is still more than enough. The Two Eternities' shovel is knocked out of his weak grip with a single swing, leaving him defenseless against the oncoming assault. One bash of the bat shatters his ribcage, and another smashes into his head. The Two Eternities is left a bleeding, unconscious pile on the floor, beaten within an inch of his life but still barely alive.

Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Imic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2018, 02:11:09 pm »

With TamerVirus cut up, I'll slash at the wound! And then, the Grey Ooze will seep into TamerVirus' body, and expand outward.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2018, 02:41:24 pm »

Have my cultist distract Greatness by means of gratuitous chainsaw. Run off somewhere safe and have my cameraman attempt first aid!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6