Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Alexius: God of Chaos, Spiders, 7, TAFYGWFSDPAD, & Zitronenschadenfreude | [SG]  (Read 3556 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like a sober, no-nonsense, pantsuit-wearing young businesswoman whose entire face happens to turn into a giant spider whenever she stops paying attention to keeping it humanoid. Luckily, the human brain has an amazing capacity to forget completely incomprehensible things like that as long as you remember to change it back fast enough.
+1
+1

Also you forgot our most important aspect LEMONS, there is nothing more important than Lemons.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Also you forgot our most important aspect LEMONS, there is nothing more important than Lemons.

(We're getting to that)

Gotcha. Young business woman, periodic spiderface. Sucks that you're stuck as a delivery driver right now, but your resume doesn't exactly shine at the moment.

Last thing about you before I start letting you make terrible decisions on behalf of Alexius. You are mentioned to be a God of three aspects besides Chaos and Spiders. One is the number 7. Another is TAFYGWFSDPAD.

What is your third aspect?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Our third aspect is LEMONS, there is nothing more powerful, more important, more terrifying than LEMONS.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

That sweet ecstasy when someone you dislike has something unfortunate happen to them.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Zitronenkauenschadenfreude. The sensation of pleasure when someone you dislike chews lemons.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

The aspect of burnt popcorn
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Picnics. Our aspect is Picnics

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

Carrying out poor plans to their conclusion despite obvious reasons not to.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3.54$, that our last aspect
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Carrying out poor plans to their conclusion despite obvious reasons not to.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zitronenkauenschadenfreude. The sensation of pleasure when someone you dislike chews lemons.
Oh, come now. That's overly specific.

Zitroneschadenfreude is a far more sensible aspect; the sensation of pleasure when someone else is troubled by lemons, regardless of how. Could be someone getting lemons thrown at them, could be someone chewing a lemon, could be someone going broke cos they'd invested all their money in collapsing lemon stock.
In other words, when life gives people lemons, and that bothers them, we will be there feeling vaguely satisfied.
Long Live United Forenia!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Oh, come now. That's overly specific.

Zitroneschadenfreude is a far more sensible aspect; the sensation of pleasure when someone else is troubled by lemons, regardless of how. Could be someone getting lemons thrown at them, could be someone chewing a lemon, could be someone going broke cos they'd invested all their money in collapsing lemon stock.
In other words, when life gives people lemons, and that bothers them, we will be there feeling vaguely satisfied.
+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

I agree but id like to point out that it is: Zitronenschadenfreude

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I mean, zitrone is the proper spelling of the noun lemon, zitronen would either be multiple lemons, or the adjective lemon (as in lemon-flavoured). So I think it's debatable. Then again, my german isn't that good. Unfortunately dutch doesn't do compound words quite the same way german does.
Long Live United Forenia!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Chewing was one of my sphere suggestions in the original thread. :P

Anyway, yeah, it should have the n — compare Zitronensäure, "lemon acid".
Pages: 1 [2] 3