Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DF 44.12 Adventure tasks  (Read 1019 times)

lance2535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DF 44.12 Adventure tasks
« on: August 25, 2018, 09:49:51 am »

This is something I have always been confused about, considering everyone tells me to follow these steps to accept quests from civilization or settlement leaders:
  • Dialogue > Inquire troubles > ask about bandits > ???? I usually select, "ask for direfctions to ____"
  • Press "Q" > press "t", that button pins stuff, it doesnt go to tasks like everyone claims > do implied mission
  • Go back to civilization/settlement leader > flop around dialogue for 15 minutes because you can't find any way of telling the leader what you did > If you do manage to find something relating to what you did you recieve no confirmation that leader acknowledges
[li]
[/li][/list]

Pls help, he is around my 5th or 6th adventurer to just run around and do things for things sake.

Mort Stroodle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF 44.12 Adventure tasks
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:07 am »

Go to "Spread rumor" then go to the last "bring up actual incident that happened" option on the list, which will be the most recent thing that you did of note. If the last thing you did was kill the bandit leader, you're golden. If you fucked around a while after doing the quest just go back up the list chronologically until you find the event where you killed whoever it is you killed. Once you've brought it up, go to "Ask about person" and ask about yourself. If they say "You're a swell fella because you specifically did this thing I asked" you're golden.