Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8067 times)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile

Turn my drill arm into a hand momentarily to free myself, before using my newfound speed to duck and swing at Piratejoe's arm with my axe. I also command the Kestrel Man to divebomb Piratejoe.

Edit: I am an idiot.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:22:58 pm by Doubloon-Seven »

Avanti!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn my drill arm into a hand momentarily to free myself, before using my newfound speed to duck and swing at Failbird's arm with my axe. I also command the Kestrel Man to divebomb Failbird.
Pretty sure I am both significantly above you and on the opposite side of the plaza from the building you're in at this point. I feel like you somehow got me confused with piratejoe, which seems pretty hard because of our completely different avatars and the fact that we're on nearly opposite ends of the player list.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:14:37 am by Failbird105 »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Round 1
Turn 2
Sand, Lemons, Memes
Increasingly irritated at 0cra for totally bailing out of the violent shenanigans, Two Eternities picks up a hypothetical traveling violation as the Wiki-Warrior gives chase to the Man-Fly Warrior and his wrestler stooge friend. [2+2<target attracts attention>]  There were signs of his passage; A sense of unease on the streets. Murmurs and sightings regarding some grotesque creature prowling the streets in broad daylight. Disbelief and denial. Fears of the unclean returning to Isle Delfino. Looks like there was some commotion at a nearby cafe. 0cra_tr0per’s gotta be there! The basketball player dribbles the ball menacingly as he enters the cafe. He sees mess of spilled food and drink, some cowering Toads and Piantas, but no Man-Fly! He’s long gone at this point. Yet again, The Two Eternities is stuck awkwardly holding a basketball, ignored by those around him. A blue Pianta barista peeks her head from under the counter, looking to see if the coast is clear.

~A couple moments earlier~

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SELL SMOKE GRENADES!” 0cra_tr0per yelled at the poor, confused, Pianta barista. Time was awasting and he was still without his much desired smoke grenade. There must be a military surplus store or some black market dealer around here somewhere. Leaving in a huff, the Man-Fly Wiki Warrior began canvassing deeper into the market district. [6] The strategy of sticking to the back alleys pays off as 0cra and Pat arrive at “Chuck’s Military Antiques”. A shuttered metal grate indicates that this store is closed, however! A note on the grate states that Chuck “wanted nothing to do with the Wiki-War” and “got the hell out of dodge, suckers!” Patterson shakes the grate. “Its locked.” Thank you, captain obvious.

Back at Bianco Plaza, conditions were rapidly deteriorating as violence continued to escalate.
"It's over piratejoe! I have the high ground!" [9+3<meme making>] HotFire90’s advanced memeocity breaks the fibers of reality as a Namibian fellow riding a sand-board, wearing a red bandanna and red rimmed shades slides to a stop next to the dapper Wiki-Warrior. He gives HotFire a thumbs up as Impact font briefly appears in front of him.

NICE MEME
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Looks like a new Ally! Hotfire acknowledges the meme man before going back to his original goal: ventilating piratejoe! (1v4) Another burst of submachine gun. Another miss! The Wiki Warrior made of sand merely gives HotFire a snide sneer as he embarks on a quest of revenge against Dubloon-Seven! Piratejoe takes out his combat knife and walks into bell-tower lobby, following the grinding drill noise. As it turns out, walking menacingly isn’t the fasted way to travel. Piratejoe arrives in the lobby just long enough to see a large drill embedded in the far wall disappear in a puff of smoke. He is greeted by a madman with an axe! Its Dubloon-Seven! (8v3) The Headtaker axe cleaves deeply into piratejoe’s arm. The severed part falls to the floor, still clutching the combat knife. Odd… Where’s the blood? Where’s the gore? Why is his wound not bleeding?!? There’s just...sand! The severed arm disintegrates into an unshaped pile that is quickly absorbed into piratejoe’s body. His arm is slowly growing back. Aw crap! Dubloon quickly whistles, signaling the Kestrel Man! The bird-headed man swoops down from the sky, trying to tackle piratejoe from behind (2v8) that whistle gave away the plan, as piratejoe turns to intercept the Kestrel Man! (3v6) The Kestrel Man, sensing danger, aborts the attack at the last second; barrel rolling past piratejoe. The feathered Ally takes up a position next to Dubloon, waiting for what comes next.

The last Wiki-Warrior still in the air, Failbird scans the area. "Alright, Delfino Plaza, if I remember right there should be a ... Yoshi egg." Looks like somebody actually took the time to read the Isle Delfino travel brochure! [3] Alas! Finding a big spotted egg proves to be easier said than done. Humidity haze and from reflected sunlight prove to be additional complicating factors and you haven’t brushed up on your “Where’s Waldo” skills.

By now, only two Wiki-Warriors still remain in Bianco Plaza (not including the slowly festering dominatrix nun corpse and the two thug wrestlers). It’s a high noon showdown between NRDL and King Zultan! Both Warriors simultaneously make their moves! NRDL grabs the newly 'produced' lemon out of his pants and hurls it! King Zultan activates his spinning shield just as a combustible lemon makes impact! King Zultan and his wrestler pals are caught in the blast! (6v3+2<armor>) (2v7) (6v7) The smoke clears. King Zultan has been pushed back slightly, but his spinning shield has absorbed most of the blast. Superficial scratches and burns span the wheelchair armor, but it is still operating at near peak effectiveness. While Alexander Wolfe was completely out the blast zone, that lug Killian Dain was merely enraged by the lemons! He charges with his steel chair, hollering like a beast! (6v4) NDRL manages to avoid a crippling blow to the head, but is still smacked in the shoulder with unforgiving steel! The pain radiates throughout the Wiki-Warrior’s body! The Lucha Wiki Warrior tries to focus his gaze of burning light at the Armored Warrior (8-2<pain>v8) The pain is clouding his vision. The glob of smiting light sails off into the sky, incinerating a seagull in the distance. King Zultan isn’t amused, raising his arm towards NRDL… (8v10-2) a grappling hook shoots straight at NRDL’s head, but in a true do or die fashion, NRDL catches the hook bare handed!
Spoiler: Dubloon-Seven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Hang on to the grappling hook, Smite King Zultan with some more Eyelight!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

(...Why did he get an attack but not me? We both where attacking eachother, so unless him managing to end up where he did and me going after him cost me my action...)

I was a bit bothered by what had happened to my arm, so naturally I decided to do something amusing, I would try to deteriorate his axe with my powers, and break it in my hand, maybe jabbing the bit I broke off it to carve a smile into his pumpkin head if I could.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

(...Why did he get an attack but not me? We both where attacking eachother, so unless him managing to end up where he did and me going after him cost me my action...)

I was a bit bothered by what had happened to my arm, so naturally I decided to do something amusing, I would try to deteriorate his axe with my powers, and break it in my hand, maybe jabbing the bit I broke off it to carve a smile into his pumpkin head if I could.

He cut off your arm, so your attack was interrupted

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With all the other players either a bit too much of a risk without an ally of a sort, or too in doors for a flyby attack, I

Am choosing to spend one more turn searching for a Yoshi egg

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep blocking any oncoming attacks with the saw blade shield, then pull the grappling hook back, if NRDL comes with it slam him into the shield.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I waitlist please?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Hotfire90

Sell insurance to the nice meme guy and then shoot at Dubloon-Seven with the submachine gun.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New plan: Search for sounds of screaming and/or explosions. Those two because they are the sounds most commonly produced/caused by Wiki-Warriors.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T2 Sand, Lemons, Memes <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2018, 07:38:21 am »

Need actions: 0cra_tr0per. Doubloon-Seven

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2018, 08:05:40 am »

>Find some thermal paste before using said thermal paste to burn through the grate, then loot the smoke grenades and any other notable weapons, armor, and ammo inside. Proceed to mix flood spores into the grenades until we have enough flood gas grenades. After that, chuck floodgas grenades into crowds.

(It should go without saying, but I'd prefer if the flood would treat Pat Patterson as one of their allies, seeing as I have the Gravemind ability, and thus, the ability to control them. Alternatively, he can just be unaffected from the flood, seeing as I'd rather focus on having more allies to do more different things than less allies to do a few things better.)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:45:12 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2018, 08:40:16 am »

>Use thermal paste.

Bro, you don't have thermal paste in your Assets. Just saying.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8