Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8053 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T5 Buried <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2018, 12:41:42 pm »

Wait list
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2018, 12:42:46 pm »

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2018, 04:55:57 pm »

Don't you know, the air is my domain.

Take random out of the air using my superior mid-air mobility for an attack with my Kamas... well, kama

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2018, 10:13:32 am »

Need a response from piratejoe
Even though he's kinda buried alive at the moment

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2018, 08:54:29 am »

One last courtesy bump for piratejoe

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2018, 04:23:04 pm »

Round 1
Turn 6
Mid-Air Collision
Actually, can you chuck me too? Just in the same direction as that blue lady I punched.” (8.) “Just get outta here, punk!” Without much warning, the irate Chuckster wraps his big burly arms around randomgenericusername and gives her a hearty heave-ho. How did these plant-based villager folk get so strong anyway? The Italian nun briefly ponders this as she soars across the sky. Her built in heads up display locks on to Failbird105, highlighting her in a red outline. Target acquired. Attempting to dispense pain.

The projectile Wiki Warrior is spotted right in the corner of Failbird’s peripheral vision. Gritting through the pain, the blue skinned Wiki Warrior shoots off toward the incoming attacker. Flying at supersonic speeds, Failbird hopes to intercept randomgeneric with her trusty kama. “The air is my domain!” The two Wiki Warriors collide in mid-air. The exchange lasts only seconds. (1-2<pain>v7+1<bionic arms>) Radiating pain blurs Failbird’s vision! Her swipe is way off the mark. Randomgenric, on the contrary, is still impeccably accurate with her punches. I mean, with teched up bionic arms, punching through a solid brick wall is almost effortless. What about a head that’s flying at you at super speeds while you’re flying at the head? Lot of kinetic energy, I’d imagine. A violent swinging haymaker right hook lands flush against Failbird’s injured head. The Wiki Warrior’s head is unable to sustain such punishment; the bone and flesh caving in on contact. A sickening snap is heard. That would be Failbird’s poor neck, shattered from the whiplash. The once was Wiki Warrior tumbles from the sky, skidding face first along the sidewalks before coming to a rest underneath a palm tree. Randomgeneric, automatically activates her Icarus Landing System to gracefully land inside the tower loft that Failbird previously crashed into. The nun gives a quick prayer, knowing that she sent a soul straight to the the afterlife in a kickass knockout highlight to be showcased on ESPN.

Randomgenericusername has sent Failbird105 down for the ten count!
+1 point
+Article(11) Sentinel Beam: +Asset: Sentinel Beam

An alien weapon appears at Randomgeneric’s feet. Huh. Looks like some type of laser? More technology to kill people with. Awesome!

Two police officers and some energy wave throwing maniac were enough trouble. But even more cops? Screw. That.  0cra_tr0per pops out of cover to take a few more pot shots at the lone surviving cop. (5v6)  The last two bullets embed themselves in the wall, leaving the cowering cop alive and 0cra out of ammo! Nevertheless, the Fly-headed Wiki Warrior turns his attention back to his dying ally. (5) With no readily available first-aid kit and no pertinent medical knowledge, there’s little that 0cra can do for Pat Patterson. So ends the life of WWE’s first ever Intercontinental champion. A moment of silence will be held on the next episode of Monday night RAW. There’s nothing left for 0cra in this store. It’s time for Operation GTFO. The Wiki Warrior breaks out of cover and runs out of the store, heading towards his parked Volvo truck. But first, he has to contend with more Reppuken spam, courtesy of The_Two_Eternities! (10v8)  The wave of concussive energy clips the fleeing Warrior’s legs, knocking him flat onto his back. In the midst of this, an armored vehicle drives up, blocking one of the alley entrances. A group of six Piantas, decked out in tactical gear, emerge from the vehicle and begin setting up a perimeter. The lone Pianta cop retreats back to the newly arrived special tactical unit and points them toward both The_Two_Eternities and 0cra! A group of two, armed with shotguns, begin approaching tentatively.

King Zultan, having taken refuge in the Delfino boathouse, takes a moment to re-wrap himself in the protective goo of Yellow Temperance and scavenge for any usable supplies. (7) The wheelchair-bound Wiki Warrior spots a handyman. After a couple of moments, the handyman places down his toolbox and disappears into restroom. Zultan takes this opportunity to treat himself. <+Asset: Hammer. +Asset: Wrench +Asset: Screwdriver.> Mundane tools, for sure, but with proper know-how, this just might be enough to repair his wheelchair battle armor.

NRDL wades through the seemingly never ending wall of flies. Near the edge of the fly cloud and in an area where the Lucha Warrior can talk without inhaling bugs, NRDL shouts for a lawyer. Another suit-wearing Pianta emerges from a nearby building, ready to hear his case. Where do these fellas come from anyway?  “King Zultan has stolen my idea of cunning disengagement from battle! Lawyers, after him!” (1) “King who, now? Sorry, but he probably has sovereign immunity or sumthin'. Now if you can excuse me, it's lunch time!’” The Pianta lawyer runs off before NRDL can clarify further. Dang it! But hey, maybe this newly produced lemon will make you feel better.

Underground, piratejoe lies trapped within a coffin. Seeing no possible way out, the Wiki Warrior simply resigns himself to this ignominious fate. The air supply eventually runs out.

HotFire90 has consigned piratejoe to an early grave!
+1 point
+Article(6) Rei (Fist of the North Star): +Trait:Master of Nanto Suicho Ken

A lone tombstone rises from where piratejoe once was, indicating to HotFire that the dark deed is done. The Wiki Warrior is dead. A few seconds later, HotFire90 clutches his head. His brain instantaneously absorbing all the knowledge and techniques of a certain martial arts style. The moment passes. HotFire collects his allies and sets forth on his true objective: selling insurance to the local population! (8)Bianco Plaza is empty, save for a massive swarm of flies, NRDL, who seems none too interested in whatever HotFire has to offer, and the unconscious Killian Dain.  Instead, Hotfire heads towards the beach. Pointing out the recent chaos and destruction, HotFire manages to convince a lifeguard Pianta and a sunglasses selling Pianta to buy into his insurance scheme. The meme-making Wiki Warrior’s bank account grows steadily.

The swarm of flies finally disperse from Bianco Plaza, having stripped down wide swaths of foliage. Killian Dain sits up, finally shaking off his uncosiousness. He blankly stares at the gore pile that was once his tag team partner. The large wrestler picks up his steel chair and begins heading towards the boat house, seeking out King Zultan

A short boat ride away, The Delfino Airstrip services air travel to and from Isle Delfino. Instead of the usual small prop planes, the Airstrip pays host to a high tech aerial fighter jet, never before seen in these regions. A figure clad in huge armor steps out of the jet. Must be the pilot.  Flocks of cooing pigeons pool around his feet. The imposing figure throws down a crumpled Isle Delfino brochure. Pianta? Noki? SMELLS LIKE FUCKING HERESY! Aw crap, its leodanny, the Angry Space Marine! ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!

A passenger boat unloads near the boathouse. Two Japanese students disembark onto the pier. One is a bubbly girl who has pledged absolute loyalty to the other. The other has a ...sinister air about him…. its ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES, the self proclaimed savior. “Do not fear death! Death should not be a taboo. This world, too, will come to an end. It is merely part of the plan. Let’s go, Kimika!” 

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)

GM note!: The Crappy Games Wikia was deleted, so it has been replaced on the Great Wiki List with the Fallout wiki. Deceased players (Failbird. piratejoe) can re-waitlist if y'all so desire. And I hope everyone is enjoying the game so far
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 04:05:27 pm by TamerVirus »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 04:41:33 pm »

Lemme back at 'em, lemme back at 'em!

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2018, 04:41:39 pm »

ARGH WHY ARE THESE GOD DAMN PIGEONS FOLLOWING ME AROUND REEEEE!!!!!!
PUNCH EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY THE BIRDS!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 04:49:14 pm »

Sway people to my cause of killing the other Wiki Warriors, also bring about a snowstorm with my staff.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:59:30 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Hotfire90

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2018, 05:01:51 pm »

It's been six turns and we still haven't had a tornado...

Take to the skies and find a wiki-warrior to kill, meme guy will mount the dinosaur and find a different wiki-warrior to attack.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2018, 05:31:11 pm »

Chuck an explosive lemon after King Zultan, then while he's avoiding that, spray him with gunfire.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2018, 06:20:19 pm »

>Spread the flood spores everywhere.
it's over

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2018, 07:27:49 pm »

virtually infinite range

New weapon! Use my Optical Prosthesis to aim and shoot someone at random with my alien beam.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2018, 09:59:36 pm »

Activate Raging Storm and run at 0cra
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2018, 01:58:10 am »

...I had to not notice the next turn... and because of that I died...damnit.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:59:53 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8