Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8050 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T4 Unnecessary Fruit Madness <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2018, 11:22:28 am »

>Attempt to shoot the cops, preferably in the head. Stabilize Pat Patterson.
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2018, 11:23:52 am »

Launch another Reppuken into the store, towards 0cra or Pat if I can see them or towards a possible hiding place if I can't.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2018, 11:37:07 am »

Naturally, I would try to use the enemy's ability against him and make him go flying into the coffin he made for himself. I would try to jump over Hotfire and kick off of him, not only sending him into the coffin and launching me at meme man to commence stabbing. Though I'd gladly take simply forcing him into a coffin with little air to be burred...Actually, this reminded me of that one move in a particular fighting game, and as such, I felt like saying a quote from it "Time to bury you six feet over!" To be honest, if I was able to pull this off, I would have made the enemy's best asset his worst nightmare.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2018, 12:01:25 pm »

"Aw shit."
Have Yellow Temperance become body armor and use my Swarm Summon ability on NRDL, then use my wheel chair to roll away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2018, 05:23:03 pm »

SMITE KING ZULTAN! SMITE HIM WITH MY EYELIGHT!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2018, 06:19:54 am »

Uppercut Failbird105!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2018, 08:07:13 am »

Just waiting on Failbird now
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2018, 09:27:03 am »

take off and come in for a fly-by slice with my Kamas

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2018, 03:00:23 pm »

Round 1
Turn 5
Buried

0cra_tr0per and the wounded Pat Patterson continue to be pinned down by the unlikely combination of local police and the Reppuken throwing The_Two_Eternities. The temporary smoke screen dissipates. 0cra opens fire at the interloping officers! (9v3)(2v4). His vision cleared, the bug headed Wiki Warrior hits a bulls-eye; depriving an officer of crucial brain matter. The cop flops over like a sack of bricks, thoroughly dead. 0cra totally missed the other shot, but whatever: A kill is a kill.

“Dammit! Officer down! Officer down! I need backup now!” The remaining cop hunkers down by a large garbage container and radios for backup. (cop roll: 7)  The radio crackles. “Copy that. En route” [police backup will arrive by the end of next turn] The police are not the only ones who want 0cra dead as The_Two_Eternities swings his hands towards the store once more. REPPUKEN! (6v7) The energy wave blasts another display case into pieces. Shrapnel and debris fly, but 0cra and Pat are spared further harm. 0cra quickly moves to stabilize Pat’s grave injuries.(5) In a reverse McCoy, the Wiki Warrior is an engineer, not a doctor! 0cra crudely bandages Patterson’s wounds with scraps of cloth from the display cases. Treatment is mostly ineffective,but at least he didn’t make things worse. Pat is visibly losing color and is fading fast.

An impromptu boxing match begins in the market district as the Italian cyber nun randomgenericusername challenges the flying mutant Failbird105 in extreme fisticuffs. Failbird utilizes her superior flying speed to create some distance between herself and her augmented opponent. Failbird takes out her handy Kama scythe and with malicious intent, zooms back toward random! (7v8) Randomgeneric hits the deck; the kama barely grazing the top of her nun’s habit. Failbird circles around for another strafing run, but Randomgeneric steadies herself…(9+1<arms>+2v9) As Failbird drifts closer, waits for a tell tale eyebrow twitch and lands a rock solid uppercut. The camera replays the shot three times at three different angles just to emphasize the impeccable timing needed to land such a hit. Failbird tumbles wildly and cannonballs into a fruit stand, reaffirming her growing reputation as a menace to all fruit kind. The blue Wiki Warrior lies in pain. That punch packed so much wallop that it easily broke her jaw!

“Hey! The fuck did you two just  do! Don’t you fucking ignore me punks, I’m a Chuckster!” That Pianta seems none too pleased with the destruction. “That’s it! Both of you will have to leave!” The Pianta attempts some physical removal on (tails) the dazed and confused Failbird! (10v9-2<pain>) Her mind still foggy from being punched, Failbird doesn’t quite realize what is going on until she crashes through a window and into some crates. It was a hard landing, with the Wiki Warrior’s arm bent in an unnatural position. What just happened…? Was about to decapitate this boxing nun and now you’re up here. But where is here? There’s a commotion in the distance. Failbird gathers enough thoughts together to look out the window. That Chuckster threw Failbird all the way into a tower overlooking Bianco Plaza. In the distance, she sees a number of Wiki Warriors and a rather large dinosaur. Is that a Yoshi…? Yoshi aren’t that big...right?

Randomgeneric awkwardly stands alone in the marketplace after witnessing her opponent get displaced a couple city blocks. Is the boxing match over or what? ‘You’re next!” The Pianta turns to Randomgeneric. Unless the augmented Wiki Warrior does something fast, she’s gonna get chucked too!

Hotfire90’s eyes briefly roll into his head as a gray glow emanates from the Wiki Warrior’s hands. A distant funeral dirge echoes in the air. With a flourishing gesture, Hotfire summons an ornate coffin from the ether. The polished mahogany box opens to reveal a velvet lined interior. Unoccupied, but with a haunting sense of invitation, begging for someone to lie down in it. And if Hotfire90 had his way, that someone would be piratejoe! Hotfire shouts his orders: its time to put piratejoe away! The red bandanna meme guy shoots another potentially crippling  barrage of water at the sandy Warrior. (3v3) piratejoe side steps out of the way, leaving the water streams to soak nothing but the sun touched floor tiles. With a great big leap, piratejoe attempts to get behind Hotfire! (3v7)  The dino-riding, meme-making, jetpack-flyin Wiki Warrior anticipated such a maneuver! He pulls back the reins of his Iguanodon, bucking the intruder off and back towards the ground. Hotfire chases after him, igniting his jetpack. The Wiki Warrior tries to get a hold of the still wet arm of piratejoe! (4v7) It’s no use! The intense sun has already dried out piratejoe! With total control over his sandy form, piratejoe is able to resist Hotfire’s  attacks! The jetpacking Wiki Warrior’s hand simply passes through the fine grains of piratejoe’s arm! In a last ditch effort, Hotfire whistles for his dino teammate to simply tackle piratejoe into the waiting coffin (10v3) The Iguanodon charges! The dinosaur catches piratejoe off guard and headbutts him in the chest. Huh, wouldn’t you know it. Dinosaurs are stronger than the average human! The force of the impact propels piratejoe right into the clutches of the open casket. A hole in one! Sensing the warm body now occupying its interior, the coffin slams shut, trapping piratejoe within. The ground beneath liquifies, absorbing the coffin deep within the earth.

It’s dark. Its quiet. Unsettling stillness. Piratejoe reaches into the darkness. His hand meets cloth. The lid. Deniel. He reaches out to his sides. More cloth. Wood. Is this..? Oh no. No. No. No! The realization. Claustrophobia starts to set in. Air is limited. Don’t panic.Not enough time to panic. The time to act is now, or this box will be truly be the final resting place of piratejoe!

“Aw shit” The Accuser battlesuit is now just a simple wheelchair. Alexander Wolfe has been reduced to bolognese sauce and Killian Dain is (2) still out of commission. King Zultan is not in a good position and that’s all thanks to the lemon Lucha Warrior NRDL!  Yellow Temperance unwraps itself, revealing King Zultan’s true face. The Wiki Warrior opens his mouth. (9) Straight outta Old Testament, a plague of root-maggot flies shoot forth from the Wiki Warrior’s mouth. A cloud of insects descend upon Bianco Plaza, stripping down the palm trees and shrubbery. NRDL blinks out another luminous blob from his eyes, attempting to smite Zultan! (4-1<distracted by bugs>v6) Heaps of flies fall dead as NRDL fires towards Zultan’s general direction. But there’s nobody there! The bugs have cloaked King Zultan’s escape. The Wiki Warrior hotwheel’d it out of there and has taken refuge in a nearby boathouse. It's a little bit more chaotic than usual as a number startled tourists and locals attempt to ferry out of Delfino Plaza.

Spoiler: Arena modifiers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:10:04 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T5 Buried <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2018, 03:48:25 pm »

Another Reppuken! There's only so many places they could be hiding, right?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Hotfire90

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2018, 04:00:21 pm »

Sell insurance to some nearby Piantas.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2018, 04:12:45 pm »

Ask the Pianta to throw me in the same direction it threw my opponent. Prepare my landing system to not be damaged by the throw and try to do a flying punch on Failbird using the momentum. Finish him off!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2018, 04:50:59 pm »

King Zultan has stolen my idea of cunning disengagement from battle! Lawyers, after him!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2018, 06:32:40 am »

Have Yellow Temperance become body armor and search the boathouse for some kind of weapon and tools to fix my powerarmor.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2018, 10:31:13 am »

>Shoot the other cop in the head before commencing Operation GTFO with my truck after I stabilize Pat Patterson's health.
it's over
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8