Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8057 times)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T2 Sand, Lemons, Memes <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2018, 09:39:24 am »

Have the Kestrel Man pull me up into the air and fly through clouds to turn them into a distractingly beautiful baroque painting. Give the Kestrel man a pat on the head for a job well done.

Avanti!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2018, 09:44:56 am »

>Use thermal paste.

Bro, you don't have thermal paste in your Assets. Just saying.

Well I'll find some.
it's over

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2018, 12:34:16 pm »

Please put me on the waitlist!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T3 Up in Smoke <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2018, 11:25:58 pm »

Round 1
Turn 3
Up in Smoke

You know, it's actually quite nice up here. The warming rays of the sun reflecting off the iridescent blue of the ocean. The screams and cries of the innocent. Ahhh, what a vacation destination. But Failbird105 isn’t here just to soak up some rays. The flying Wiki-Warrior doubles down oh her efforts to locate a Yoshi Egg. Any color will do! (10) Ah ha! A small sandy island lies out in the bay. Resting under the shade of a lone palm tree is the unmistakable green dotted shell of a Yoshi. Failbird effortlessly flies over there to secure the egg. <+Asset: Yoshi Egg> Now how to hatch this thing?

0cra_tr0per huffles about the closed grate, still fixated over smoke grenades, or his lack thereof. Now, how would a crazy Man Fly engineer deal with a simple metal security grate? Clearly the very specific answer to this problem is thermite paste! The Wiki-Warrior checks his pockets, only to find a lack of thermite paste on his possession. Must have left them in his other pant’s pocket. DAMMIT!  Now what? (9) 0cra and Pat Patterson search the back alleys rather aimlessly. And yet, sometimes wandering aimlessly works out just fine. The pair spot a suspicious briefcase which, rather coincidentally, holds a  tube of thermite paste, just enough for one use. How about that! The duo abscond with the material, inadvertently ruining somebody’s heist in the process. One torched grate later and bingo! A military surplus store all to themselves.  Unfortunately, this Chuck fellow cleaned out most of his shelves, leaving behind some miscellaneous items. Loot is still loot! <+Asset: 3 smoke grenades. +Asset:Gas Mask, +Asset: Revolver (6/6), +Asset: Ballistic Helmet>

Now it's time for science. Combining a smoke grenade with some spores will theoretically create a perfect infection tool. (1) The Insect headed WIki Warrior carelessly fiddles with one of his newly acquire smoke grenades, accidentally setting it off in the store! The smoke, combined with the noise from burning down the grate, has attracted the attentions of the local authorities! Two Pianta police officers arrive to inspect the disturbance. “Whoever’s in there, come out with your hands up!”

Frustration builds as The Two Eternities continues to unintentionally elude conflict. There's violence to be had! The basketball-wielding Wiki Warrior leaves the patrons of the cafe to pick up for themselves. (tails) He spots a pair of startled police officers hurrying off somewhere. If there’s police, there’s trouble. If there's trouble, there's Wiki Warfare. The Wiki Warrior trails behind cops, eventually coming upon a storefront billowing smoke. The cops are yelling at unidentified figures within. Other Wiki-Warriors, surely.

Back in Bianco Plaza, NRDL continues to duel with King Zultan under the gaze of the Grand Pianta Statue. King Zultan, with his spinning shield, retracts the grappling hook. (8-1) NRDL, despite the pain, manages to maintain his grip as he is pulled towards the battle armored Warrior, Zultan. NRDL, the lucha champion, unleashes another shot of searing light through his mask! (8-1v3+2) The glob of light strikes the spinning shield dead on and is smeared into a faint gossamer mist. NRDL, still hanging onto the end of the grappling hook, continues to be dragged closer to the spinning shield and to certain slicey n’ dicey doom. That smiting light must have done something, however,  as the spinning shield grinds to a stop. One of the servo motor's must have been damaged! Nevertheless, King Zultan attempts to bash NRDL with the shield! (3v8-1) NRDL rolls out of the way as Zultan swats at nothing but air. By holding onto the grappling hook, NRDL has closed the distance between the two Wiki Warriors, but he finds himself at a numerical disadvantage. Zultan and his two wrestler henchmen surround the lucha Wiki Warrior! Can he overcome those odds?!?

Thoroughly unfazed by the sudden appearance of the sandboarding meme man, Hotfire90 does the most logical possible: sell him insurance! Meme guy readily accepts; his purpose is to aid the memelord, no matter the cost. That cost, right at this very moment, is $300. Satisfied with that transaction, Hotfire readies his gun. Its gonna rain. Lead rain.

Inside the belltower lobby, Doubloon-Seven and his Kestrel buddy attempt to play the “We out, y’all” card, but piratejoe has other plans. The sandy Wiki-Warrior gestures with his still attached hand, intending to induce weakness in the Headtaker’s haunted metal. (3) Metal blistering occurs at a molecular level, but is pretty imperceptible to the naked eye. Oh well, let's try to break it anyway!.(1v3) Piratejoe is too slow! The Kestrel Man picks up the pumpkin headed Wiki Warrior and flies out of reach! Doubloon, carried by his feathered ally soar out into the blue sky. It's out of the frying pan and into the fire, however, as Doubloon becomes a flying target! Hotfire locks on and opens fire with the submachine gun! (10v2) The Bird and Wiki Warrior stop the bullets with their chests. It's not an effective strategy. The gravely wounded Kestrel Man loses his grip on Doubloon, turning the WIki Warrior into a bloody projectile. The pumpkin head smashes into the side of a nearby building, with the body following soon after. A bloody red smear accentuated with just the barest hints of pumpkin detritus. The Kestrel Man joins his master in death, plunging into canal, a bloody heap.
In Kestrel culture, that was considered a dick move.

Hotfire90 used Doubloon-Seven as target practice!
+1 point
+Article(6) Iguanodon :+Ally: Iguanodon
A large reptile lost to time  just sort of appears in Bianco Plaza. It turns its head to the closest Wiki Warrior, Hotfire90, and gives a knowing look.

One Warrior is replaced with another.  Near the lighthouse, an Italian nun washes onto the beach.Its randomgenericusername! And she’s  an actual, legit nun: habit, piousness and all that. “I never asked for this.” Says the holy woman, as she picks up her solid gold chainsaw and golf club with her nanotube polymetal prosthetic arms. Yeah. a totally normal nun.   
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:40:51 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2018, 01:34:22 am »

Drop all 5 exploding lemons at King Zultan's feet before using my high flying lucha libre experience to jump away to safety!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2018, 06:19:59 am »

Block anything NRDL throws at me then have my wrestler companions attack him, I also swing the shield at him if I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2018, 06:38:08 am »

It was... it was fruit right? The Delfino Yoshis needed fruit to hatch, but which fruit for this one...

Try to find the right fruit for the egg...

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2018, 06:43:25 am »

Equip boxing golves. Use my Enhanced eyesight to find the location of the closest WIki Warrior and challenge them to a boxing match.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2018, 06:51:42 am »

>Aim for the head with the revolver and try and take out the cops so I can do my geneva convention violating in peace.
it's over

Hotfire90

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2018, 09:00:39 am »

"I don't always give up the high ground, but when I do, I'm riding a dinosaur."

Make more memes, me and meme guy will mount the dinosaur and charge at piratejoe, the dinosaur will crush him, I'll bash him with my shovel and meme guy will fire the water gun at him.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2018, 09:08:32 am »

Waitlist me please.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2018, 10:01:34 am »

Watching Doubloon fly out the door and then get made into Swiss cheese, I tried carefully sneaking out and getting to the one who made a nice smudge on the pavement out of the one I wanted to kill. If I was able to I would quietly take him out while his pet dino wasn't paying attention, or at least get close enough that if his pet tried attacking me, he would more likely than not hurt hotfire more than me.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2018, 10:15:40 am »

Launch a Reppuken into the smoke.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T4 Unnecessary Fruit Madness <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

Round 1
Turn 4
Unnecessary Fruit Madness
Failbird105 tenderly cradles her newly found Yoshi Egg as the Wiki Warrior gets back to solid ground. Now, how to hatch it? But first, time for an unnecessary lesson on evolutionary biology! Introduced to Isle Delfino at some unspecified point in the past, the Delfino Yoshi has evolved into a subspecies ecologically distinct from the Yoshi that proliferate the mainland. The point I’m making is simple: you ain’t gonna hatch the egg with plain old incubation because these dinosaurs are weird like that.You gotta do it Billy Hatcher style: with fruit. Again demonstrating her knowledge of Isle Delfino’s local fauna and ecology, the Wiki Warrior ended up in the market district. The Delfino locals have made a living subsisting off the bounty of nature; all sorts of grocers and farmers dot the market promenade. Shouldn’t be too hard to find the right fruit!

(1)Displaying an egregious lack of tact, Failbird rushes to a random fruit stall and begins to mash and smear mangoes against the egg. “HATCH, DAMMIT!”, she yells as more and more mangoes meet a pulpy end. “HATCH, DAMMIT!” Frustration grows. The egg remains unhatched. Maybe it just doesn’t like mango? The bewildered Pianta fruit seller runs off in a huff, yelling about thieves and the return of a “Shadow Mario.” That unnatural blue skin might have given some locals the wrong idea. A few more smashed mangoes later, Failbird is interrupted by a burly orange Pianta. With a bushy mustache and pitch black bottle cap glasses, this Pianta means business.
“I’m a Chuckster!” the large Pianta declares. “You didn’t pay for any of that fruit! The syndicate don’t like it when folks cause trouble. It's time for you to go!”  Before the plant being gets any closer, Failbird is interrupted again! This time by the bionic nun in a boxer stance. Just great, its another Wiki-Warrior, randomgenericusername! Even worse, she’s ready to go ten rounds!

~~~~Earlier~~~~~

The newly arrived nun, randomgenricusername, stashes away her chainsaw and opts for her pair of boxing gloves. Yes! You will show the non-believers the powers of God, who has blessed thee with technological marvels, via pugilistic combat! Now to find a worthy opponent. The nun engages her ocular scanner implant and looks around. (8+2<eye implant>) The heads up display identifies and marks the seven other Wiki-Warriors in the area as red silhouettes. Basic distance analysis reveals that the closest target is remarkably close: just down the street and around the corner. The augmented Wiki-Warrior moves to intercept, only to be greeted with the strange scene of some blue skinned lady mashing tropical fruit against a large egg. No matter, it's time to put up your dukes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stand-off between 0cra_tr0per and the local police continues. The air is thick with tension and smoke. 0cra is no mood to be dealing with law enforcement. There’s unethical science to be done! (2-2<poor visibility>) Two shots ring out! One for each officer. The bullets embed themselves in the far wall. The police, for obvious reasons, don’t take to kindly to being shot at. “Shots fired! Shots fired!” The cops empty their service pistols into the smoke, firing indiscriminately! (10-2<poor visibility>) By sheer luck or by sheer bullet oversaturation, the police were able to line up their shots on 0cra and Patterson! (3v9) (10v7) 0cra_tr0per instinctively dives behind a display case and out of harm's way. Pat Patterson isn’t as lucky, taking two rounds in the right shoulder and another round in the abdomen. The old wrestler slumps down next to 0cra, breathing heavy and quickly losing blood. “Shit. They got me good…”

The_Two_Eternities steps out of the alleyway and faces the smoke filled store. The two officers try to urge the Wiki Warrior away from the area. No. He is exactly where he wants it. With a point, Two_Eternities says a single word. PREDICTABO! Then he launches a Reppuken into the store. (9-2<poor visibility>) A wave of pure energy races forth from the hands of The_Two_Eternities…(tails) and the injured Pat Patterson is in the way! (3v9-2<pain>) A mysterious blue glow appears in the smoke, causing 0cra and Pat to take notice. It's not bullets. What is that? Crap! It's coming right this way! Like a true pro wrestler, Patterson is able to dig deep into the gas tank despite grievous injury and find the energy to throw himself out of the Reppuken’s path. Now he lies prone on the ground, coughing in pain and getting his blood everywhere. The smoke finally clears and the cops reload.

NRDL v King Zultan and SAnitY, a fight that could headline a pay per view. The Lucha Warrior surrounded and outnumbered! But odds like these...they were meant to be overcome. NRDL gets the jump on Zultan and his goons! (7+3<lucha libre>) Before he can even say “Adios, muchachos”, NRDL does a tope suicide off a rail and through a window. Landing in an unused office, he hides himself under a sturdy desk.

“What are you two waiting for! Go afte-” the lemons explode. A lot of ‘em. Five to be precise. (10+2<big explosion>v4)(3+2<big explosion>v3)(10+2<big explosion>v2+2<power armor>)

Kaboom! The building shudders as debris falls on top of NRDL’s hiding spot. The fire alarm sounds as a gaggle of suit-clad Piantas and Nokis flee the building. NRDL peeks out from under the desk. Well, most of the wall’s gone. Alexander Wolfe was pretty much  vaporized by the explosion.. A little bit of a leg, some entrails? Oh! Is that a bit of brain? Killian Dain was actually smart enough to block some of the explosion with his steel chair. The blast tossed Dain some feet away and knocked him unconscious, unfortunately. Still breathing, though. But what about the other Wiki Warrior? The explosion, as fresh and lemony as it was, dealt quite a toll on King Zultan’s battle armor.  Battle armor? I meant to say  wheelchair. The Accuser armor, significantly damaged, unwraps itself from King Zultan  revealing the soft, gooey prize inside! NRDL smugly points to a newly produced explosive lemon. When life gives you lemons…

Is that...Is that a dinosaur? Piratejoe ponders his options. Standing around and waiting for Hotfire90 would be foolhardy. It's time to sand ninja this shit and evade. (8.) The Wiki Warrior disperses into a cloud of sand, re-positioning for an advantageous strike.  Hotfire and his Meme friend hop off the roof and onto their newly acquired Iguanodon. "I don't always give up the high ground, but when I do, I'm riding a dinosaur." (2+3<meme making>) That meme is shared a handful of time on the inter-webz before being promptly forgotten. The Meme guy shrugs. I guess it wasn’t nice enough. Ah well. CHARGE! With shovel and water gun, Hotfire and Meme guy stomp across Bianco Plaza and straight towards the bell-tower and, supposedly, piratejoe. Now hold up...where’d he go? Unbeknownst to Hotfire, a cloud of sand drifts off the top of the bell-tower reforming into piratejoe! It's an ambush! (3+2<stealth attack>v8.) Piratejoe lands behind Hotfire and attempts to slit his throat, but he is thrown off by the startled Iguanodon! Hotfire passes his water gun to the Meme guy and orders him to moisturize  the sand combatant. (8v5) Piratejoe’s left arm gets soaked, leaving it vulnerable and rendering his sand power over that appendage inert, at least until its dry. And in this hot hot weather, that'll be fairly soon. Hotfire attempts to press his advantage and attacks with his shovel! Can you dig that?!? (4v4) The shovel smacks ineffectively against piratejoe’s head; his sand form effortlessly absorbing the impact. He gives a incredulous look to the dino-riding Wiki Warrior. Meme man throws another insurance premium at Hotfire90 (+$300) and readies himself. This fight is just beginning...
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Hotfire90

Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T4 Unnecessary Fruit Madness <Waitlist is open>
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2018, 11:15:18 am »

Summon a coffin next to piratejoe. Meme guy will moisturize his legs while I fly upwards and try to take piratejoe's arm off. The dinosaur will try to push him into the coffin.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8