Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92660 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 1: Er, What (13/12)
« Reply #765 on: October 06, 2018, 02:59:26 pm »

TBF: What is your goal for this day?
I don't really know - it's RVS, there's very little to plan with.
That said, lynching scum sounds like a good idea.
TBF, what is your goal for the day, also, why so ready to lynch me yesterday? There's also the Dues Vote though, but a goal for today is something I'd like from you.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 3: Aftermath (11/12)
« Reply #766 on: October 06, 2018, 03:57:54 pm »

My goal today is to get scum lynched.  Duh.

Can you reiterate the question?
Can you read the thread?

It's a mystery box!  It's probably evil!  I have already stated that I am able to weather evil post-related powers better than the average player!
And what reason does anyone have to believe you here?
I can theoretically reread the thread but I do not care to do so just to find your one question.  You said you've asked me twice, what's the hassle of a third time?

Because I literally said so and have no reason to fakeclaim that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 06, 2018, 04:01:44 pm »

I don't see what you're seeing, TricMagic, half because your case is mostly a wall of uncommented quotes. Teneb is moderately suspicious to me, for reasons I'll reveal later, but I don't think he's full-on buddies with Persus.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: October 06, 2018, 04:08:17 pm »

They aren't, it's just that I think Teneb to be the Scum half.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: October 06, 2018, 04:17:00 pm »

I can theoretically reread the thread but I do not care to do so just to find your one question.  You said you've asked me twice, what's the hassle of a third time?
Hassle? None really, I just wanted to emphasise for everyone else that you've ignored the same question twice, refused to look for it now and apparently haven't looked at yesterday's posts at all.

No reason aside from wanting to get a mystery box for yourself and wanting to discourage other people from bidding so you can get it cheaply you mean?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: October 06, 2018, 04:38:29 pm »

Did everybody target me last night?!? Jesus!

I can confirm that heydude6 is Town, according to his ability that he used on me.

Additionally, someone performed a Tax Audit on me? Whatever that means. I have no clue what that means because it wasn't explained.

Additionally additionally, I was roleblocked, which is incredibly rude. But, I can still confirm my role today. (I can't confirm my alignment unfortunately, but it's still gonna be pretty useful.)

Additionally x3, I apparently now have reason not to lynch Deus Asmoth. He might also be Town? ??? I can kinda explain that one, but, uh, not yet. I sorta have to find out more.

EVEN MORE ADDITIONALLY, I was given some sort of ability called Combo. I don't really want to explain it, because I can sorta use it.

Final additional, I am going to verify my role with heydude6, as I am now 100% sure he's Town.

And, actually last finally addition, I bid $70|70. Which I'm like 60% sure I have.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 06, 2018, 04:40:54 pm »

heydude6, I just sent them. Let me know when you get it. It doesn't verify my alignment, but it'll prove my role.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: October 06, 2018, 04:52:12 pm »

I have received nothing yet
But FallacyOfUrist is probably resting, I bet
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 06, 2018, 06:08:07 pm »

Thats... a lot of targets.

Let's see.. Read-list for Day 3.

*(0) - heydude6: Neutral-Town{Most likely Town.}
*(0) - Shakerag:Neutral-Scumlean{Yeah, got to have someone up on the list. You get bottom slot, which I guess is top...}
Myself- *Meow*
*(0) - IcyTea31:Neutral-Townlean{No lie about his roleblock and cash value. That tax audit though, Bank?}
*(0) - TheBiggerFish:Neutral-Scumlean{Given Caz and Max.... Is there anyone who isn't town that plays loose with the topic reading. Remember already..}
*(0) - Persus13: Townlean{Stuck in a chat with Teneb, Not likely to vote him even if Teneb turns out to be town without further evidence. It's just been that sort of game.}
*(0) - Deus Asmoth: ---{Kinda feel a scum type vibe, but...Not? Weird feeling}
*(0) - Piratejoe: Neutral-Town{Good shots. Likely town, but then we all are a bit suspect for pushing Caz. Not the best play from Caz.}
*(0) - Sheldon: *ANGRY TURTLE NOISES*{Sheldon MS, are you receiving any sort of intake from these lynches?}
*(0) - webadict: WARY! WARY! {I want to trust you, but... Yeah, it would be far too easy to die thanks to you, Town or Scum. WIFOM}
*(0) - Teneb: Scumleaning over the edge{Duo Day 1 Protection Theory, I do not trust you, at all.}

On Total:
  • Teneb: Top Scum Pick.
  • The Bigger Fish, really isn't. Read list please?
  • Deus Asmoth, on the list.
  • Shakerag, Also on the list.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 06, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »

FoU: Can we bid fractional dollars?
Nope.
~~~
I will remind everyone that you must bid on both items at the same time.

Furthermore your bids must still be greater than the current one.

~~~
Sheldon attempts to bid 1$ and 5$ on the items respectively, but fails due to running into an existing bid.

Quote from: Sheldon
I wanna see what this does since I cannot, in fact, actually post. It could be funny or possibly disastrous!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 06, 2018, 06:54:40 pm »

Hassle? None really, I just wanted to emphasise for everyone else that you've ignored the same question twice, refused to look for it now and apparently haven't looked at yesterday's posts at all.

No reason aside from wanting to get a mystery box for yourself and wanting to discourage other people from bidding so you can get it cheaply you mean?
I might want the mystery box, but that we have to bid on both items strongly suggests a mixed block of items.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: October 06, 2018, 06:56:03 pm »

Aaaand mod ninja.  Great.
Well it looks like one person must end up with both items, as things were stated.

FoU: Am I correct?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 06, 2018, 06:59:43 pm »

That lends even more credence to "mystery box is bad" theory, if true.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: October 06, 2018, 07:13:57 pm »

Well, APPARENTLY, I don't have that much money.

$67|$67, then.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 06, 2018, 07:45:03 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
I don't think I got any lynching money. And I placed that bid hours ago, but Fallacy is LAZY.

Well it looks like one person must end up with both items, as things were stated.

FoU: Am I correct?
No. The other possibility is that nobody bids, and hence nobody gets the items.

... otherwise you're correct.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59