Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92990 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)
« Reply #585 on: September 30, 2018, 01:23:41 pm »

... Yeah, more of the same. Disparaging others without ever saying anything substantial. Can't argue with smoke.

Caz, you haven't bothered with anything have you? You're just waiting for night to perform sinister acts. More of the same disparagement.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 30, 2018, 01:35:47 pm »

Well, seems Persus is signed in right now. And no response from Caz. So.. Smoke and mirrors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 30, 2018, 01:38:16 pm »

Well, seems Persus is signed in right now. And no response from Caz. So.. Smoke and mirrors.
Methinks the mafia player doth protest too much.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 30, 2018, 01:39:56 pm »

So, Fish. Read List?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 30, 2018, 01:49:04 pm »

... Yeah, more of the same. Disparaging others without ever saying anything substantial. Can't argue with smoke.

Caz, you haven't bothered with anything have you? You're just waiting for night to perform sinister acts. More of the same disparagement.

Yeah, no. If I have to respond to your waffling insanity you sure as shit have to respond to my arguments with more than "can't argue with smoke". You know you are full of crap.

And wow, another "you don't respond fast enough!" 15 minutes from my last post this time. I wish I could think that watching the clock and then calling out people at arbitrary moments passes for being a productive town member.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 30, 2018, 02:01:54 pm »

I don't watch the clock, but..

I will make 2nd post in a bit because my wrist turned into a cement grinder again

Still waiting for the second half. That's ell alot more than 15 minutes.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 30, 2018, 02:04:33 pm »

*slams head against a screen*

Reading this stuff is slightly painful...

Lol this game. Two people (randomgenericusername+Rockeater) aren't even playing, half of the rest barely seem to be and TricMagic still refuses to answer posts. Does anyone even care at this point? I am struggling to tbh.
But also, if I die, so what? I can come back if I want anyway, and then I'll be confirmed town. I can live with that.

Ooh, magic tricks!

Seems kinda a no-brainer now then. Maximum Spin

This is most of the rest of day 1.. Here is another in the spoiler, but I quoted it already before today.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

.... What has he contributed Day 1. A lot of suspicion, but no pushes from what I can see. In other words, busy work pointing out how things are suspicious. Right, and then today.... Hua..

Underlined. This Smoke and Mirrors is simply business as usual with you. Looking back, what contributions have you made?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 30, 2018, 02:24:57 pm »

Right, Caz is gone... Of course he is.

At this point, Caz just wants to wait for night, and then turn us to other targets all the way to the end. He ignores a lot of things, like the fact he has three people against him, not just me and PirateJoe. Along with inconsistent actions, and no notable contributions.

If one can bring up any, do so. Otherwise, hold your peace, for there can be no other discussion. There simply isn't any more there that hasn't been picked over.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 30, 2018, 02:27:51 pm »

While to me TBF has a sign pointing at him saying "I'm scum", at least it's only a single sign and it isn't three of them all neon and flashing different colors...And if you couldn't tell, those three neon signs are pointed to youI trust Tric and don't currently think its worth it currently to get myself into an argument against the king of this game.. that's two more then usual.

You're so curiously gleeful about my prospective lynch that it's pointless to even engage you. If I'm accused of tunnelling on TricMagic, you seem more on an expedition to the centre of the earth. I really think that in games of mafia your judgement should always be reserved for the end of the day. That along with your buddying for TricMagic (you say that you trust them - WHY? you should be trusting no-one at this stage.) and webadict, oof. Terrible ideas all around, really.
I like how you merged this
...You do realize I upped you to #1 Scum pick after your horrible terribad arguments that where used to construct a mausoleum and TBF taking a break from digging his grave, right? While to me TBF has a sign pointing at him saying "I'm scum", at least it's only a single sign and it isn't three of them all neon and flashing different colors...And if you couldn't tell, those three neon signs are pointed to you
And this together.
The fact you are dismissing my arguments by claiming its me just being petty along with lying or at least forgetting what I have said in the past proves that you either are trying to imply I'm scum with a shoddy argument, or are paying very little actual attention to what I posted...To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was both...At least you said two truthful things in this, that I trust Tric and don't currently think its worth it currently to get myself into an argument against the king of this game.. that's two more then usual.
Its almost like you are taking my two different parts of my argument and putting them together to try and muddle their point and make me look more suspicions....

Also, you are right. You are so easily to prove wrong its no fun so why should I focus on you any more when you already have shouted to the heavens how you are scum and bought advertisements to put on every billboard to say it as well. However, because I cant not pass up this opportunity...

Yeah, no. If I have to respond to your waffling insanity you sure as shit have to respond to my arguments with more than "can't argue with smoke". You know you are full of crap.
The Irony
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 30, 2018, 03:42:35 pm »

In a completely surprising surprise, TricMagic has lost their vote for the Day!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2018, 03:44:12 pm »

Alright, I've changed my mind.

TheBiggerFish, you are Town. Your attitude recently makes me question that, but your previous attitude gave me the feeling that you're trying to develop some sort of style of scumhunting that, plainly, sucks.
IcyTea, you are Town. Your case against Caz at the beginning was silly, but it didn't feel necessarily bad. I'm making the largest leap in trust on this one because your thought process wasn't necessarily wrong, but it did feel bad to go after someone like that. However, perhaps it was suspicious in a way, but your way of jumping on it felt delayed... But, then again, I do that plenty, soooo... I can feel comfortable like this for now.
piratejoe, you are... probably Town. I docked you points because you think I'm scum but you're listening to my insistence to not lynch TBF. It feels odd. If you had hesitancy on me being scum, it's not showing enough.
heydude6, you are more likely Town than scum. Your contributions are noteworthy, even if small. You don't seem to be actively dissuading others. You feel like "new but Town", but I didn't want to put you higher because it's more of a feeling than anything else. But, if I was given 50:50 odds, I'd take 'em.
Caz... you might ACTUALLY be Town. Whether you're just doing strange things or just being anti-Town, I can't really decide. Your vote of $50 is weird, but not enough that I'd consider it scummy.
TricMagic, you are neutral because you just don't stand out enough. You talk a lot like TBF, but I've already decided he's Town, whereas I haven't for you. You're basically what TBF is. You talk a lot, but you're so focused on not getting... dooped... that you're not DOING anything. It's silly. Stop being silly.

These are the six people I trust the most. Tric, you haven't really proven yourself to be super useful, but whatever.

I changed my mind on IcyTea. I think he's Town. Or... maybe it's I'm assuming he's Town because it makes the game easier. If he wasn't Town, I assume that he probably would've either jumped on Caz earlier (unlikely) or not jumped on Caz at all (much, much more likely). He made himself pretty suspicious by making his case about Caz, thrusting himself into the limelight unnecessarily.

I did NOT change my mind about Deus Asmoth. Deus Asmoth has contributed almost nothing to the game. He has around 12-15 posts in the game, and all of them are short and unassuming. He has been relatively quiet, and his play seems similar to the last game he played as scum, even if it was a bastard mod.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what he's doing that's scummy because he has so little content. I am absolutely in favor of lynching him. He has made very few accusations, and those he has were incredibly passive.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 30, 2018, 03:44:43 pm »

Well, that was stupid.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 30, 2018, 03:52:18 pm »

Anyone want to claim who did that?

Oh boy, you're one of those people. Don't you have other things to do?

I did NOT change my mind about Deus Asmoth. Deus Asmoth has contributed almost nothing to the game. He has around 12-15 posts in the game, and all of them are short and unassuming. He has been relatively quiet, and his play seems similar to the last game he played as scum, even if it was a bastard mod.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what he's doing that's scummy because he has so little content. I am absolutely in favor of lynching him. He has made very few accusations, and those he has were incredibly passive.
Have you played any games with him as town? You and Shakerag's arguments make sense, but I find him hard to read at the best of times.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 30, 2018, 03:55:20 pm »

Hua... One of those. Was I on to something, or are you just modulating. Can't apply pressure so...

I Believe In You!{From Caz's post, stealing this.}

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 30, 2018, 04:01:08 pm »

Is this supposed to be the decent case you promised, or are you just trying to repeat yourself enough times that people start to believe you?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59