Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92824 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)
« Reply #435 on: September 27, 2018, 06:22:29 pm »

Okay, having fully read the thread now, I think I know where my suspicions lie
Ockham's Razor: either webadict is a frustrated townie whose alignment bleeds through along with emotion in his frustration, or he is the most audacious psychopath I've ever met to be able to fake his emotions to such a degree.
I would say he probably is the latter of those two things to be honest, from what it seems he seems far to active on the hunt, and considering this game has no night kills, well, I feel like such a thing would be the kind of thing a 'scum' would do...To be honest, its just a hunch right now, and I'm probably just thinking that because the closest thing to this I have played a lot of is Secret Hitler, but it would make sense...I also suspect you to an extent as well, though, admittedly not as much as two other people...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 27, 2018, 06:48:13 pm »

Shakerag
Deus Asmoth:
Oh, I see. Your answer to someone that you think is a distraction is to do nothing besides vote for them until they're dead and ignore everything else. Good job. At not getting distracted.
webadict feels the same way about TheBiggerFish.  Did you call him out on that? 
As I went into in the longer post to TBF, I wouldn't have as much of an issue with him wanting to lynch Tric for being distracting if he were actually making any effort to do anything involving anyone else. TBF hasn't interacted with anyone outside of voting for people with wagons on them and the occasional reactionary quip in a long while. Webadict might want TBF lynched for similar reasons, but he's not a pot at least. Or a kettle. Whichever one of those is applicable.

Webadict
TBF: As far as I can tell, in the last 200 posts of this game as a whole, your only contributions have been joining the Maximum Spin wagon and a lot of reactionary quips (PPE: and joining the Tric wagon, again with no explanation). Do you feel like you're being a valuable asset to the town right now?
Perhaps you missed it, but the Day actually ended yesterday. You can stop random voting, Deus Asmoth Deus Asmoth. You've been pretty lowkey this game, haven't you?
I did notice the day ending, why do you bring it up? I'm pretty lowkey most of the time. And what do you consider to be random about my vote?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 27, 2018, 07:25:50 pm »

Webadict
TBF: As far as I can tell, in the last 200 posts of this game as a whole, your only contributions have been joining the Maximum Spin wagon and a lot of reactionary quips (PPE: and joining the Tric wagon, again with no explanation). Do you feel like you're being a valuable asset to the town right now?
Perhaps you missed it, but the Day actually ended yesterday. You can stop random voting, Deus Asmoth Deus Asmoth. You've been pretty lowkey this game, haven't you?
I did notice the day ending, why do you bring it up? I'm pretty lowkey most of the time. And what do you consider to be random about my vote?
Your vote is random because TBF isn't likely to be scum.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 27, 2018, 07:30:27 pm »

Did I miss something? Because it seemed like a while ago you where basically about to rip his throat out and didn't even care if he was town at the time and now it seems you don't care... I honestly feel like I have to be missing something here, so, could you please explain what made you change your mind about TBF and think of him as a towny or at least not no.1 sus for scum?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 27, 2018, 07:41:02 pm »

Ockham's Razor: either webadict is a frustrated townie whose alignment bleeds through along with emotion in his frustration, or he is the most audacious psychopath I've ever met to be able to fake his emotions to such a degree.
I would say he probably is the latter of those two things to be honest, from what it seems he seems far to active on the hunt, and considering this game has no night kills, well, I feel like such a thing would be the kind of thing a 'scum' would do...To be honest, its just a hunch right now, and I'm probably just thinking that because the closest thing to this I have played a lot of is Secret Hitler, but it would make sense...I also suspect you to an extent as well, though, admittedly not as much as two other people...
You forgot that the latter does not imply scum. So, it's still a false equivalency. Not that I care. You still wouldn't lynch me because I'm still a better scumhunter even if I were scum. But, you can certainly try out the whole "hint until later" thing that been tried on me in... I believe 8 other games? It's a hard sell, so I don't recommend it, but I'm not the one that's trying, plus I've got a vested interest in NOT being lynched, oddly enough. Biased.

Though, admittedly, I AM lying a whole lot. I actually only have 49 inspects. But, don't tell anyone, alright?

Did I miss something? Because it seemed like a while ago you where basically about to rip his throat out and didn't even care if he was town at the time and now it seems you don't care... I honestly feel like I have to be missing something here, so, could you please explain what made you change your mind about TBF and think of him as a towny or at least not no.1 sus for scum?
And now I don't.

Perhaps you missed this little tidbit in my last post:
You're going after the wrong horse, Buck-o. I am actually in super agreement with TheBiggerFish here (which is weird to say, but he's not doing too badly), but you're being incredibly anti-Town. Your arguments aren't doing due justice here.
I don't blame you. I don't pay attention to the things anyone else says about anything either when I'm not terribly invested in the Town's survival. Just kidding. You're like midway on the scumlist. That's like chump change.

Key point is that TBF is starting to throw out (admittedly small) points that can be used for cases. For that, and the way he blew up on me yesterday gives me the same rationale for why IcyTea believes I'm Town. Call it a hunch. Call it emotionally compromised. Call it whatever you want. I'm not gonna vote to lynch him, and I will sabotage any efforts to do so, as I'm wont to do when I believe someone is Town.

That's what you get when you're showing your true colors. He's a giant rolefisher, don't get me wrong, but he's only rolefishing because he's trying to use the information to decode Town... It doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense, but whatcha gonna do?

So, not only do I not think he's "no.1 sus," but I'd say he's probably no.1 Town. Unless he's a better psychopath than me. Then I got gotted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:16 pm »

You forgot that the latter does not imply scum. So, it's still a false equivalency. Not that I care. You still wouldn't lynch me because I'm still a better scumhunter even if I were scum. But, you can certainly try out the whole "hint until later" thing that been tried on me in... I believe 8 other games? It's a hard sell, so I don't recommend it, but I'm not the one that's trying, plus I've got a vested interest in NOT being lynched, oddly enough. Biased.

Though, admittedly, I AM lying a whole lot. I actually only have 49 inspects. But, don't tell anyone, alright?
Ignoring the sarcasm of the inspects, I honestly know only a few things about you, those being you are fairly active, you are very aggressive in your hunting, and your position seems to have changed on TBF. And from what I can gather considering the Mafia cant actually kill anyone at night, the best way to get people killed is during the day when you can build up a claim and throw them under the bus, of course, towny's would do that too but...I just feel you are a bit too aggressive and quick to point the finger. Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually saying "LYNCH HIM NOW!" I'm just saying I'm leaning toward you being scum at the moment, but I can completely accept being wrong. I just like to be open about the people I'm a bit sus of.

And now I don't.

Perhaps you missed this little tidbit in my last post:
You're going after the wrong horse, Buck-o. I am actually in super agreement with TheBiggerFish here (which is weird to say, but he's not doing too badly), but you're being incredibly anti-Town. Your arguments aren't doing due justice here.
I don't blame you. I don't pay attention to the things anyone else says about anything either when I'm not terribly invested in the Town's survival. Just kidding. You're like midway on the scumlist. That's like chump change.

Key point is that TBF is starting to throw out (admittedly small) points that can be used for cases. For that, and the way he blew up on me yesterday gives me the same rationale for why IcyTea believes I'm Town. Call it a hunch. Call it emotionally compromised. Call it whatever you want. I'm not gonna vote to lynch him, and I will sabotage any efforts to do so, as I'm wont to do when I believe someone is Town.

That's what you get when you're showing your true colors. He's a giant rolefisher, don't get me wrong, but he's only rolefishing because he's trying to use the information to decode Town... It doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense, but whatcha gonna do?

So, not only do I not think he's "no.1 sus," but I'd say he's probably no.1 Town. Unless he's a better psychopath than me. Then I got gotted.
Yes, actually, I did miss that post.. I saw the bottom of that post in particular but didn't notice the top until now and that is a reasonable thing to actually call me out on. Still, I feel like you are giving him a bit too much leeway a bit too quickly, why would he go from one of the most suspected players in the game to the most trusted in your book? I mean, I get what you said, but, I feel like that little bits and peaces that he has given aren't enough to really redeem him yet, enough to consider other people then him to lynch, but in my opinion not enough to just simply go and say "He's good now guys! I swear!". It just seems...odd to me, though I guess I might be biased because TBF to me is the no 1 suspect in my eyes...

Also, don't give me slack, if I make a mistake point it out and call me scum for it or whatever...what better way to improve then a trial by fire after all?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 27, 2018, 09:07:03 pm »

Yes, actually, I did miss that post.. I saw the bottom of that post in particular but didn't notice the top until now and that is a reasonable thing to actually call me out on. Still, I feel like you are giving him a bit too much leeway a bit too quickly, why would he go from one of the most suspected players in the game to the most trusted in your book? I mean, I get what you said, but, I feel like that little bits and peaces that he has given aren't enough to really redeem him yet, enough to consider other people then him to lynch, but in my opinion not enough to just simply go and say "He's good now guys! I swear!". It just seems...odd to me, though I guess I might be biased because TBF to me is the no 1 suspect in my eyes...

Also, don't give me slack, if I make a mistake point it out and call me scum for it or whatever...what better way to improve then a trial by fire after all?
Aha, so you ARE paying attention.

You are right, I am softballing you, and you're the first to actually see that (or at least, say so.) But, the problem is that your noticing that only makes me think you're more Town anyway, so there's not really much I'm gaining by not doing it. Sure, I could be harsh, but I now I kinda don't want to.

You win this round, reverse psychology. It's a bit of a freebie, but if you're not afraid to poke the bear, it's probably because you're Town. C'est la vie.

Way to take spot number two away from nobody. I was reserving it for IcyTea, but I just can't bring myself to call him Town. I want to, truly, I do, but there's just something off about him, and I can't deal with it because he's actually one of the more active players. Luckily, Shakerag's here, so I can definitely use him, but he's got this thing where he's gotta drink a bunch to be Town, which reeeally downs his scumhunting game (but significantly ups his burn game.)

But, I'm off-topic here. Really, the point is that I actually don't think your line of logic is wrong, but its conclusion is. TBF is the least likely person to be scum to me, and it's for the same reason that IcyTea thinks I'm not scum. And because your logic isn't wrong, I can't fault you. You're going after someone you think is suspicious and you're not afraid to take criticism for it because you're... well, probably Town. I can't even say that you're backing down because you're not.

But, I will stop you from doing so anyway I can. I hope you don't mind.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2018, 09:16:49 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
For turtles' sake, people. We're at a disadvantage in terms of votes (due to the unusually high proportion of mafia; as I said, I'm thinking 5 is likely). As we've already seen, the scum are happy to dogpile. Unity is the watchword. Don't trust webadict. Don't trust IcyTea. Don't trust TheBiggerFish. But if you're going to vote for someone, we have to pick someone and stick to it. They're going to try to balkanise you. Don't fall for it. They're going to try to bandwagon you all onto someone else (currently TricMagic). Don't fall for that either. Just vote the straight facts. Pick someone, let's randomly say Persus, and everyone who is town needs to focus. If you don't like Persus, pick another, but don't let the obvious moustache-twirling villain tell you who it's going to be. I think we can still pull this off.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 27, 2018, 10:01:03 pm »

Aha, so you ARE paying attention.
I mean, yeah, that's kinda the point of this game from what I can tell. I'm not going to get information by not paying attention or asking questions.

You are right, I am softballing you, and you're the first to actually see that (or at least, say so.) But, the problem is that your noticing that only makes me think you're more Town anyway, so there's not really much I'm gaining by not doing it. Sure, I could be harsh, but I now I kinda don't want to.

You win this round, reverse psychology. It's a bit of a freebie, but if you're not afraid to poke the bear, it's probably because you're Town. C'est la vie.

Way to take spot number two away from nobody. I was reserving it for IcyTea, but I just can't bring myself to call him Town. I want to, truly, I do, but there's just something off about him, and I can't deal with it because he's actually one of the more active players. Luckily, Shakerag's here, so I can definitely use him, but he's got this thing where he's gotta drink a bunch to be Town, which reeeally downs his scumhunting game (but significantly ups his burn game.)
To be honest, there isn't really any problem in that, is there? Finding people you can actually trust is just as important as finding those you are certain are scum as it narrows down the list of potential suspects, though, naturally I would be a bit more stingy in who I trust then you are to be honest. Still, if we can get a proper voting block and figure out who the town is we can easily win the game, though of course, the issue in that is simply getting everyone to agree and obviously not accidentally letting a non town in. I'm glad you trust me, but I'm still unsure about you, to me you are either a very active hunter or the local bus driver, and for the moment I'm going lean toward the side of caution. As for IcyTea, while not the most sus in my mind, he is leaning on that side to me, but I'm still not certain on all but one thing...

But, I'm off-topic here. Really, the point is that I actually don't think your line of logic is wrong, but its conclusion is. TBF is the least likely person to be scum to me, and it's for the same reason that IcyTea thinks I'm not scum. And because your logic isn't wrong, I can't fault you. You're going after someone you think is suspicious and you're not afraid to take criticism for it because you're... well, probably Town. I can't even say that you're backing down because you're not.

But, I will stop you from doing so anyway I can. I hope you don't mind.
And thats TBF. But I have to ask, if my line of logic isn't incorrect, then in what way would my conclusion be wrong? I mean, you explained why you think he isn't scum and I understand where you are coming from but that could also just be a cover, after all the two people you started off suspecting the most are now most trusted and semi trusted, which to me kinda seems like an act to say "We aren't scum, see, we argued and disagreed to the point where we called each other scum before we became friends!" In fact, that's my biggest worry about you and tea to be honest, to me it seems convenient and is one of the more major reasons you are on my little five person list...Maybe I'm too paranoid, but right now I'm confident I'm not and am going to stick to my guns in that regard.

For turtles' sake, people. We're at a disadvantage in terms of votes (due to the unusually high proportion of mafia; as I said, I'm thinking 5 is likely). As we've already seen, the scum are happy to dogpile. Unity is the watchword. Don't trust webadict. Don't trust IcyTea. Don't trust TheBiggerFish. But if you're going to vote for someone, we have to pick someone and stick to it. They're going to try to balkanise you. Don't fall for it. They're going to try to bandwagon you all onto someone else (currently TricMagic). Don't fall for that either. Just vote the straight facts. Pick someone, let's randomly say Persus, and everyone who is town needs to focus. If you don't like Persus, pick another, but don't let the obvious moustache-twirling villain tell you who it's going to be. I think we can still pull this off.
I wouldn't say we are at a disadvantage in terms of votes, as I personally doubt the mafia has 5 members as it would mean they only have to bring the number of players down to 10 if they don't lose any members, and that seems just a tad unfair to the town. Though, if that is the case, well...I don't think we are going to last too long unless we get one of them relatively quickly...I do agree however that we need to focus if we actually want to win and not just band wagon and play follow the leader, though we also need to be careful not to let the mafia get a free lynch as well, as if no one trusts what anyone else is saying, well, obviously we will end up in some voting issues... I do agree however, that tricmagic is getting bandwagoned, and they aren't on my list of top 5 most sus, though that list is less top five and more one confirmed 100% natural scum and a few large question marks.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 27, 2018, 10:36:36 pm »

FoU: If we want to bid a different amount, but we've already bid, do we need to announce it again?
Nope.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 27, 2018, 10:46:13 pm »

MAXIMUM SPIN:
Look, at the end of the day it comes down to information. If one'a Teneb or Persus flips scum, you know to kill the other one. If one of them flips town, you have good reason not to kill the other one. If you kill TricMagic, who the hell cares what result you get? I mean, if it's scum, okay, great, but it still doesn't tell you where to go from there. For now, this is the best lead I have for you. And town's already one vote behind, hem hem, so I am really going to have to strongly recommend you rally on this one. I am going to be pissed if you all ignore my ghoooooooostly warnings and lose.
Can you answer my question please? This one:
Did you post this message as Sheldon?
Sheldon Facts: Sheldon can see into your SOUL.
And yeah, I'm suspicious of the dog piling last day.

TricMagic:
As of right now, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you, if not both, are anti-town. You complain about me not reading posts, but what I see is you not reading what I say.
I do read what you say. But what you say is based on completely wrong stuff. Like this post:
Here is something to counteract you apparently not knowing.

Persus, a better vote than anything else in info gained.

Fish, you may want to actually push, not just wait..
Just voting me isn't actually pushing dude. You're just bandwagoning. And for that you get a vote TricMagic, because I can't recall a single way you've contributed to this game. Which is what lurking really means.

Rambling

I don't know what I'm rambling about. I'm gonna go to bed.
Are you okay? Because you sound like you need a drink, or like, 20 drinks.
Code: [Select]
[/quote]
You spelled my name correctly there, but use a lowercase p afterward. What else would I eventually think. Power through lurking kinda fits Doopliss.

Any answer to that? You could remember my name when you were sleepy and rambling, but not after? Why..
You claim I was sleepy and rambling in this post (probably because you messed up a quote tag). Which wasn't the case, I simply quoted a post by Webadict, who did say he was sleepy and rambling. I'd be okay with this one messup, but you do something like this in just about every post.

.... You are trying. The thing about Lurk-charges is just a deduction. I does not take a leap of logic to see he needs to lurk to gain power..

I'm not even going to recomment on that protection denial though.
I don't have Lurk Charges. How would you design such a mechanic to work?

I'd like you to recomment on the protection denial, because I have no clue what you're talking about.

Teneb:
Even if he isn't somehow scum, he's still anti-town. And anti-town, as the name implies, is detrimental to the town's wincon.
And killing people who are town is also detrimental to the town's wincon. Its obvious I don't like TricMagic either, but honestly I feel like he'd be more competent if he was scum.

Webadict:
webadict:
If you vow to lynch me, you'd have to admit it's because lurking is inherently anti-Town. So, then I guess it is scummy, right? But, then you're justification falls flat.
So what is your take on the reveal of Persus13's role name?
By the way, I know you don't have a posting restriction. You can stop now and participate.
And how do you know that?

Also, what is your take on the whole Maximum Spin and Sheldon thing from D1 now?
Persus' role is probably anti-Town. His alignment... is also probably anti-Town, but not because of the role.

I also know he has no posting restriction because there have been 3 posts made that don't have rhymes. Now, it's entirely possible that there's a system in place to allow certain actions based on rhyming posts, but he's not forced to post in rhyme.
This reminds me. I demand an apology for accusing me of lurking, when I was fairly open in my posts about being out of town.

Also, you're a smart guy who knows how to balance and design roles well after years of practice with BYORs. So I refuse to believe that your dumb enough to claim my role is anti-town simply based on a role name submitted before the game started.

Caz: Are you actually quitting the day?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 27, 2018, 11:21:11 pm »

Since Sheldon can't say anything unless I want it to, I'd have definitely made it clear to you if I hadn't been the one to post that. So yes, I was the one who posted that, during the period in which I wanted to keep Sheldon's nature mysterious.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 27, 2018, 11:42:23 pm »

...wait what the fuck

Why is wuba endorsing me I don't trust this

...still want TricMagic dead more than I don't trust this though, since as far as I've seen they haven't changed, so I'm not going to change my vote.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 28, 2018, 01:02:12 am »

Webadict
Spoiler: severe language (click to show/hide)

So.  Um.  Like, I totally left my notes at work.  But for realizies I think TBF is my top vote for scum.  He aahh.  Fuck.  OK, like, I have three reasons but I'll have to articulate them tomorrow because I don't have them in front of me right now.  Well, no ,wa it, one is his eagerness to jump on the Maximumj Spin wagon on D1.  I remember that.  And um.  Yeah, I'll say the other two tomorrow.

Piratejob:
jesus on a camel.  what the fuck is wrong with you people.  webadict doesn't need to be a psychopath, just an acchoplished liar.  Which, frankly, any good scum should be.  This is a game in which uou have players that are trying to hunt scum, and scum players who are trying to look like they're hunting scum.  It's like you've never encountered dishonest people in your life before.  FOR FUCKS SAKE.  Think of what you think would be the town thing to do.  DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THT SCUM WOULD BE TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING TO LOOK LIKE TOWN?  I cannot explain this any more plainly.  OI mean I'm not necessaril;y saying webadict is scum, but you just can't blindly plaint him as town either.  I AM TRYING OT HELP YOU BREAK BAD HABITS FFS.

Sje;dpm
wtf is balkanize.  Haiving said that, I would agree that a wagon on TricMagic would be the easy path for scum, because he's totally fucking off the rails.  I would totally be pushing for a TricMagic lyunch as scum, because it would be the easiest fuckign thing to do.  I mean.  I'm not saying he's necessarily town (although if he was scum then he's def not listening to his partners), but u,mm.  Yeah, I don't know wher  I was going with that.  But anyone pushing a weak case on Tric is totally sus.

webadict:
Maximum Spin was entirely anti-Town. I attempted to provide him multiple chances to work with the Town in order to save himself. I am seriously hoping that he doesn't revive himself because he would be of equal unhelpfulness. Even now, I'm only 66% sure he was Town, and I've seen the roleflip. He was just THAT anti-Town. After the game is done, I'm planning to make sure he was actually Town.
So do you think we can't get rid of Sheldon?  If so, why aren't you voting for sheldon?

Key point is that TBF is starting to throw out (admittedly small) points that can be used for cases.
So what makes you think that that isn't just his scumbuddies yelling at him to get his shit in gear?

piratejob:
I just want to say that you're like one of the first newbies we've had in the longes time that doesn't immediately strike me as more useless than tits on a bull.  Pleas stick around.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 28, 2018, 01:11:10 am »

jesus on a camel.  what the fuck is wrong with you people.  webadict doesn't need to be a psychopath, just an acchoplished liar.  Which, frankly, any good scum should be.  This is a game in which uou have players that are trying to hunt scum, and scum players who are trying to look like they're hunting scum.  It's like you've never encountered dishonest people in your life before.  FOR FUCKS SAKE.  Think of what you think would be the town thing to do.  DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THT SCUM WOULD BE TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING TO LOOK LIKE TOWN?  I cannot explain this any more plainly.  OI mean I'm not necessaril;y saying webadict is scum, but you just can't blindly plaint him as town either.  I AM TRYING OT HELP YOU BREAK BAD HABITS FFS.
Its less psycho for lying, more psycho for managing to actually be able to have enough salt to crash the market and seem genuine in their salt, or being so genuinely salty when scum and doing, well, that.

piratejob:
I just want to say that you're like one of the first newbies we've had in the longes time that doesn't immediately strike me as more useless than tits on a bull.  Pleas stick around.
Thanks, I'd like to attribute this to secret hitler... although, I would have said fish rather than bull to be honest....Hint hint nudge nudge.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59