Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to find evil clouds?  (Read 1563 times)

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING][BLOODSUCKER]
    • View Profile
How to find evil clouds?
« on: August 22, 2018, 03:12:26 pm »

I am trying to become the MASTER OF UNDEATH by becoming a vampire, necromancer, and thrall/husk/zombie all at the same time. I can't do this without finding an evil cloud, and I literally NEVER find one. I also never find evil rain, or even blood rain. It just rains normally in evil biomes. I have evil clouds set to something like 114 or 123 or something and I still can't find an evil cloud.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

BadCompany141

• Bay Watcher
  • [POWER] Legendary Blowgunner, Legendary Knapper
    • View Profile
Re: How to find evil clouds?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 05:45:27 pm »

might of been a bad idea to set that many rains(you now have a better chance of instantly dying in one of those wonderbiomes), your best bet is to creep around an evil biome for several days until you see smoke/dust come out and hope it doesnt kill you but make you the thing you want.

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 09:12:14 pm »

might of been a bad idea to set that many rains(you now have a better chance of instantly dying in one of those wonderbiomes), your best bet is to creep around an evil biome for several days until you see smoke/dust come out and hope it doesnt kill you but make you the thing you want.

I didn't set that many rains I actually set it low (but it doesn't even rain blood, blood doesn't count as evil rain I think)
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 09:48:09 pm »

You'd probably want to use a test subject. If you can't find a nearby animal to chase into it, a severed limb would probably suffice just to tell you if it's what you're looking for.

Of course, if the biome keeps reanimating it from your inventory while you're searching for a cloud, that's going to be annoying. I don't suppose vermin are affected?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:50:11 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:51:05 pm »

You'd probably want to use a test subject. If you can't find a nearby animal to chase into it, a severed limb would probably suffice just to tell you if it's what you're looking for.

Of course, if the biome keeps reanimating it from your inventory while you're searching for a cloud, that's going to be annoying.

Or just go in the cloud and if it kills me just close the game with task manager and reload the save :D

Naga/Lamia race

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 09:54:29 pm »

Of course, if the biome keeps reanimating it from your inventory while you're searching for a cloud, that's going to be annoying.

Or just go in the cloud and if it kills me just close the game with task manager and reload the save :D
ewwwww.

Why become a husk?  You want to regenerate from wounds and being slow-as-shit doesn't sound like a fun boon.

Whats the state of undead in the current version anywho?  Zeds still stronger than husks?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 09:59:27 pm »

ewwwww.

Why become a husk?  You want to regenerate from wounds and being slow-as-shit doesn't sound like a fun boon.

Whats the state of undead in the current version anywho?  Zeds still stronger than husks?

Reanimated undead are not stronger than husks I'm pretty sure. Also I'm pretty sure husks can still regen, there are like a few people who say they don't regen and that might just be because the wiki says that undead don't regenerate FROM ANY WOUNDS THEY HAD AT REANIMATION. Husks aren't reanimated, so that doesn't apply. Also it's a fun quest to try to become the master of undeath :P (regular fun, not !!FUN!!).

Naga/Lamia race

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 10:07:49 pm »

Of course, if the biome keeps reanimating it from your inventory while you're searching for a cloud, that's going to be annoying. I don't suppose vermin are affected?

Don't remove kobold

Naga/Lamia race