Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: how to examine the coin in adventurer mode  (Read 970 times)

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
how to examine the coin in adventurer mode
« on: August 21, 2018, 06:28:11 am »

or any other easy way to satisfy the admiring art need?

mikekchar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: how to examine the coin in adventurer mode
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 06:38:07 am »

Look at statues in fortresses.  But I think you can also view objects that have decoration on them (i.e. look at their description).  I'm pretty sure that worked for me in the past.

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 08:55:27 am »

Look at statues in fortresses.  But I think you can also view objects that have decoration on them (i.e. look at their description).  I'm pretty sure that worked for me in the past.
so the mechanic is like once I open the description UI, the need is satisfied (once) ?

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 07:27:39 pm »

so the mechanic is like once I open the description UI, the need is satisfied (once) ?
Allegedly the need is satisfied for a while, but I can't get the need satisfied at all.

I'm wearing a cloak with an image on it that has never satisfied the need. There was also a table with an image that didn't. This a new game made in 0.44.12 with 0.44.12 raws.

I also have a game made in 0.43.05 running in 0.44.12 were coins and statues don't satisfy the need.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

mikekchar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 07:07:49 am »

Interesting.  I haven't played adventure mode since 43.05 but I definitely satisfied the need by looking at statues and random decorated items.  I wonder what the problem is...